You stole this from us you fucking burgers. This was supposed to be OUR Olympics

You stole this from us you fucking burgers. This was supposed to be OUR Olympics.

Stop fucking cheating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcbCCFb0zXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

events that rely on judge scores are always iffy

B T F O
T
F
O

B T F O
T
F
O

MUTTS OF AMERICA UNITE!!!!

We own Alaska. This is the land of real men. I have respect for the Canucks of the North West and Yukon Territories, but the rest of you are just awful. Always I here you whining that you stubbed your toe, and what is the government going to do about it.

Sorry; drunk Alaskan here
>replace here with hear in my post.

Who cares, win it next time.

Shut the fuck up memeflag before you get killed for real

Classic Chinkanada: wanting to win a slopes event

The best part is that none of us even care about the winter olympics.

I didn't even know they were going on. Canada can't do anything right lmao

Their cuck PM is going to crash their country with no survivors. RIP America's hat

>lost to fucking Redmond
We shouldn't be at the podium for literally anything except snowboarding and curling this year
You cunts(literally every white nation) are showing how lazy you've become. We are at the biggest drought of winter athletes in US history and we are beating the shit out of you still.
I don't care how badly the shitskins are tearing apart your countries have some.god damn dignity and at least Excel in the sports you fucking invented

Isn't the NWT nothing but drunk eskimos?

testicular cancorsores

Dude Canada had a chance at being great, I love the Post-Anglo aesthetic that they tried to pull off but unfortunately they went full Sweden and let in thousands of dumb poo in loo niggers and chinks that they're too pussified to kick out RIP CANADA

>*this is the land of spics and junkies
Ftfy cuck

>getting BTFO'd by a 17 year old American

HAHAHAHAHA

>This literal child is going to get more pussy this week than you can ever imagine getting in 100 lifetimes
All these youngins in the Olympics are making me even more depressed

>Canada
>Post-Anglo
The hell are you talking about, they still put their heads to the dirt for their fucking mong queen. They never developed an asthetic of their own because they were too busy sucking off the UK

we stole your medal just like we stole your women

>mrw the kid would be underage b&

hell, we can send our children over to beat your ass

sit down

fug off canuck

Fair enough but I still dig the Anglo shit, too bad they were more cucked than even the Brits.

Dude you're not gonna beat us at extreme sports ever. Get fucking wrecked. Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=PcbCCFb0zXI

Skin and bones kinda leaning away. LS putting some hip into it.