Autistic Characters

ITT: Legitimate Autists

Other urls found in this thread:

the-art-of-autism.com/the-autism-puzzle-piece-a-symbol-of-what/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All Rei clones.

OP

Autism-chan a cute

would Yui count? She learned guitar almost instantly.

If i pound her hard enough, would she turn to normie?

the will to protect grows stronger

(you)

All of us on

NO!

What the fuck was the appeal of this manga/anime other than MUH BLANK SLATE WAIFU

I get it.

It's all but outright stated.

These two are pretty much blatant autists
Like they looked up the wikipedia article and based the characters off the symptoms

I don't get why Shiina is even considered as waifu material. In the manga Sorata finds her frustrating as fuck to interact with and a couple of times, when shit's real tough, he questions what it is that he even likes about her since she doesn't really offer much in the way of personality.

autism_spectrum.jpg

No one watched this show

Is it still cheating if she wasn't socially aware of it?

Because finding a beautiful gf who isn't wrapped up in social norms and only fucking Chad is a fantasy for many losers

>if the girl isn't a social reject and autist she's a chad-fucking harlot
I have to assume you are deeply autistic yourself. And you don't watch much anime.

ISTP =/= autism

Even social rejects are chad fucking harlots

Has nothing to do with other anime, its escapism

You seem to have suffered a terrible knockback when you were younger.

It amazes me that they had Ririko wear a shirt with puzzle pieces on it. Could it possibly be a coincidence?

If it's intentional, why is it never stated? I mean, anime is rife with vague, unnamed illnesses/conditions that I've always assumed go unnamed because it means they get to control the symptoms, like they don't want the specifics of whatever condition it could be getting in the way of the story - but here it lines up so closely they might as well go with it. I suppose they want to give her a little flexibility and not risk anyone calling it out as inaccurate.

ISTP can into autism, high functioning autism.

Remember when the """"NTR"""" episode came out?

Those threads were fucking hilarious

Unfortunately I dropped this series before that episode. I feel I missed something amazing.

>autist people don't really fit in
>make their symbol a puzzle piece
Just epic.

>overly shy
>persistent repetition of words or catchphrases ("Explosion")
>persistent actions
>avoids eye contact
>overly obsessive with a couple of interests that most people would think are not normal
>awkward social skills
>eyepatch
>repeats habits and behavior endlessly without thinking of the consequences of repercussions; does the same things while expecting different results
>doesn't understand social interaction, how to make friends, nor understands higher social exchanges
>overly clingy and affectionate to a member of the opposite sex despite being too autistic to understand why she's doing so (Kazuma)
>impulsive
>insensitive to sound
>inflicts self harm and does not seem to care

There's some debate whether it ought to be the symbol or not

the-art-of-autism.com/the-autism-puzzle-piece-a-symbol-of-what/

She's pretty much a normalfag tho.

Autism is much more pronounced.

>Wins mcbowl
>main rival in mcbowl gets btfo so hard she gets kicked out of the art school as well

I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while, even if I think she should have lost.

MC should be shot tbqh.

It would be extremely painful

>>Wins mcbowl
As if this was a surprise

It wasn't, but the other girl not only losing the man she likes, but having her dreams crushed seemed pretty extreme on the author's part. But I guess it was the only way to make main girl not seem as shit?

doesn't help the main character was a raging fgt, glad rival girl was dumped...for her sake

>fgt
A what

Half the characters in that show have definite autism.
Nenecchi and Umiko in particular are highly autistic.

idiot

The autism pair.

100%

Anybody else likes Sakurasou? It's not a ten out of ten but it's very good for what it is.

Posting an actual canon example.

It's a coming of age story about being an artist. It has characters that deal with success, failure, and not being able to take the first step. It's relate-able, it's enduring, and it also has the appeal of pretty colors. It's not amazing in the over all content of anime but I watched it when I was around the characters age and it connected with me emotionally. I assume most of the people who like it feel similarly.

DELETE THIS

I genuinely think it's wonderful, and Nanami best btw

She's a sociopath not an autist

She's both.

Autist but so cute.

anime grills can't have autism, it's a fact of life

This autist's face will never stop making me mad. MC is a fucking faggot and Okada is a hack.

Chuuni and social anxiety =/= autism

I'm following the shitty artist path too and I found this anime total bullshit, had to drop it halfway.

So much fucking melodrama, every episode needed a character crying and the comedy as almost worse.

There are too many this season.

She's literally retarded. The fact that she learned guitar instantly means that she's a savant. She's like the retarded kid with the banjo from Deliverance.

Fucking this.

But actually the entire cast got infected.

How do I know if I'm actually autistic?

Getting diagnosed early is the easiest way, I was.

Now that's a show with a great premise but that manages to fuck everything up

> read about autism
> had none of the usual symptoms
I guess I am just a loser then

why do people wear this shit like it's a badge of honor?

this.

If you're self aware about your awkwardness you're probably not autistic

I'm upset this wasn't the first post in the thread.

I guess it makes some people feel special, but I've never thought about it much.

kek