This crazy sjw is doxxing and bullying people who want to support Gerald Stanley

This crazy sjw is doxxing and bullying people who want to support Gerald Stanley.

Quick Rundown: Stanley was a leaf farmer who shot at some armed robbers trying to steal his property. Stanley ended up killing one on accident, and because the guy he killed was native (minority) the left thought Stanley should be crucified on the altar of political correctness. On Friday he was found innocent, but only after being dragged through the courts, draining is family of thousands of dollars in court fees and time.

Anyways the plan is to donate to his support fund in her name.

Be sure to use her name Miranda Dyck. And make sure you thank her for inspiring more donations ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mldyck
twitter.com/mldyck/status/962878465828622340
twitter.com/mldyck/status/962577691638747136
goc411.ca/en/75922/Miranda-Dyck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RACE WAR WHEN?

this cunt is STILL at it?
feed this bitch a bucket of AIDS

Just tweeted this, I hope she sees it

Her twitter if interested

mobile.twitter.com/mldyck

kek

NOW

Is this real?

Report her posts on Twitter for posting private information and encouraging harassment.

Letting AIDs touch that abomination.
Poor Lil'fellers

I have

Looks like her Twatter name is pronounced "mild dyck".

Lol they're trying to report people to their jobs and shit.

Has anyone directly contacted this woman yet to let her know just what the fuck she is starting and why she might want to reconsider?

what kind of surname is dyck. is it 'dick' or 'dyke'?

Where do I donate?

muh dyck

Get that bitch banned for harassment

>ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

Looks like we might have to donate anonymously, any of these funny names will get refunded.

Google : 'Gofundme Gerald Stanley'
First one

GAS THE KIKES

twitter.com/mldyck/status/962878465828622340

Another post where she is linking to a donor's Facebook profile, encouraging harassment.

Ah, the moving goalposts, always a classic.

but andrew jackson is still good?

Hahaha you guys are fucking animals but that’s why I love you

She goes after this guy for simply boomerposting, he knows no other way

(613). 301-1552 Is her work phone

She is on eastern time

Let her know what you think of her harassment.
Ask her if she knows it’s against the values and ethics code of government employees.

this

Here is her boss
Debbie Holbrook Director General Planning and Op 613. 957.3152

Haha and he has a point to, white boys don’t last long on reserves. Lefties can’t seem to wrap their head around anything that isn’t based on an illusionary world

What a bitch. Harassing people.

I hope she gets the tanya gersh treatment.

Here boss and coworkers are likely just as leftist as she is. Her employer isn’t going to do anything to her.

don't be too surprised

anyone who engages in behavior like this should be fucked up

If it affects their visit business and the right people get annoyed, it'll be a win.

Hmmmmm... I wonder why she is so bitter?

report her
she has like 7000 tweets, she would literally cry if she got banned
get her banned

am i facebooking right

This dude is a total normie. lol

the left have no clue what they're doing and I cannot wait until they finally get dragged up against walls and SLAUGHTERED

Hail the god Apophis!!!

I was hoping A. Wyatt Mann would still work.

I did and twitter notified me saying they're looking into it. fingers crossed.

Saw in another thread she's a government employee

Beautiful

looks like a pretty open and shut case of harassment by twitter TOS

I agree partly. But, I suspect it’s going to be like Loretta Lynch calling a white guy a racist and expecting Obama to have taken negative action against her.

Not saying it wouldn’t be effective in absolute terms, but I would be surprised if her boss isn’t morally supporting her.

Another post we need to report. Here's she's tagging someone's employer trying to get her fired! Report as targeted harassment.

twitter.com/mldyck/status/962577691638747136

Way to go faggot

Gay I don't think they've enabled comments on the donation page

I got some redpilled natives I should make them call the news racebaitor and fake news

Just donated to Gerald “the Prairie Punisher” Stanley.

How’d I do Sup Forums?

You can find her whole team at the bottom of the page.

goc411.ca/en/75922/Miranda-Dyck

I donated under her name, and I have not recieved a forced refund.

nice

Anons, what are we going to do about this?
Myself, I own a business. All my customers are other business owners though and they all hide their power level. I'm pretty much independently wealthy at this point which makes me the most dangerous sort of person to these Cultural Marxists.
But you, poorfag anons and gen zyklon anons.. this is unacceptable for you.
We need to figure out a way to counterstrike these bullies who are trying to have a chilling effect on legit free speech.

How about next friday, that fits my schedule better. Tomorrow la marcus is getting out jail and thursday I finnah rob whiTey and get a fat sack after my barber appointment.

i hope she forever learns that slinging shit on the internet will find her 10 fold

You anons are awesome

This bogs for you

Buy paygo credit card at the store, create PayPal with name you want to use, pay with PayPal.
I've caused so much trouble with this "one weird trick", you'd be amazed.
I've had competitors merchant accounts banned because of unauthorized micro transactions, illegal goods, Ponzi selling.
I'm surprised they are still legal.

Post the entire script I'll email it too.

Screencap me, anons.
Planning on donating all I can spare atm.

He should have shot you instead you dumb phoneposter.

>goc411.ca/en/75922/Miranda-Dyck

dis bytch tlkn bout indiogounus ppls while her WHYTE azz sits on stolen land

baka

Fucking lel

delightful!

Not bad at all.

Especially if the autists on Sup Forums get word on it.

>(((Miranda Dyck))) works as a Senior Policy Analyst for Health (((Canada)))
It's like they're not even trying to hide anymore

i can tell you that plenty of middle-of-the-road types seem to clearly recognize what's at play here and they aren't happy about it at all
much like hillary, the sheer sum of trudeau's awfulness is catching up with him

The win is here plain as day

We must trigger her

Has moonman contacted her yet

Funny enough though, my donation under "Miranda Dyck" no longer shows in the donations list. Nor does the other user's donation under her name. I wonder if she got in touch with them? It's odd that only those two seem to be missing.

If so, it's kind of funny if she contacted them to get them taken off the list. I can't see any other reason why only those would go missing.

Do the people being called out know they are being called out by this bitch? Maybe someone should make some police reports for harassment?

Canada do you have a terrorist hotline? Maybe get the bitch a visit by armed police. She is after all part of a left wing radical organisation and she could be a danger to society, especially if she has bomb making ingredients and works in the science field.

Very very dangerous woman right there!

All of these people with a facebook deserve to be doxxed. How stupid can you be

I know, I backtraced it.

She dun goofed !

EVERYONE DONATE IN HER NAME

quality

REEEEEEE BOOMER CUNT EAT SHIT

Here are the two donations that I believe were made under her name. They're in the right timeframe, and surrounded by the right other donators. I think we triggered her.

Holy shit, did the knock his head cap off?

This is the ticket for spy vs spy.

Haha nice. Good for her.

Apparently, they put a block on it.

This kike cunt thought shit only flowed one way.

Updated

oh wow a government office that is 100% female with a token "Latoya" thrown in

I'm gonna save my pennies for hookers and blow. Fuck that dude.

I hope people call her and her workmates.

Hey did you know mirana is harassing people on the internet ?

>chief running bar tab

Breddy gud

kek

haha holy shit nice

Is this farmer saga what kicks off the right wing wave in Canada? Please build some momentum off of this, leaf anons... who knows what could happen in just a few short years (muh whitepill atm). The Trayvon Martin trial was only 3.5 years before Trump's election victory.

Uncucked US+CAN... hooo boi

Someone needs to phish this bitch and get control of her twatter.

I wonder if this automatically happens if people spam a name.

Time to order some pizzas canucks!

B A S E D

Someone post the Brian Wilson GoFundMe support collage with the niggers freaking out because it’s raysis

My donation is still there under her name, posted 30 minutes ago