Buyfag thread

Buyfag thread. Read the guide: buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aquamarine_fig/status/890888190722166785
hobbyjapan-shop.com/shop/g/g520890362/
moonlitsaki.com/2017/07/alter-announces-wonder-festival-2017-summer-exhibition-schedule.html
ameblo.jp/figma/entry-12296662108.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what figures make this face?

Stop buying with your dick.

Stop dicking with your buys.

Good advice actually.

Hope they make all the girls desu.

fake loli
fake neet
fake idol

Lewd ones

twitter.com/aquamarine_fig/status/890888190722166785

!

>Yassan $129
>Archonia $327
Guide Has Archonia listed but says nothing about it.
Not a poorfag but I kinda feel ripped off after seeing Yassan price after PO at Archonia.

Why did you think paying $327 for something was normal?

Holy fuck $327 are you fucking serious?

Who is this?

GSC posted some previews on their twitter. What's this even supposed to be?

If you can, avoid archonia. It is one of the most expensive shops around. Even if have to pay import taxes + shipping it is still always cheaper to buy something directly from jp.

Getting a berserk vibe

hoping for the rest of them

I just paid for this and I'm glad the shipping was like $3 for unregistered SAL.

I pre-ordered this before the show went to shit and I'm still mad. I wanted to cancel my pre-order but I got scared of getting b&.

They finally made a horsegirl fig?

Bought before I thought.
Pic related.
Thanks for the advice user.

Your waifu

Hey it could have been worse.

She's... She's not coming this month, is she?

Ban futa fig?

Yep.

>cheap.png

I ordered him from N-Y

Nice tabs.

They literally just open up preorders again on HJ hobbyjapan-shop.com/shop/g/g520890362/

>$328,206

WHAT THE FUCK HOW ARE THEY GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Thinking about getting this but have seen some people think the price is a rip off. Thoughts, Sup Forumsnon?

>Guide Has Archonia listed but says nothing about it.
it's shit for figures but great for magazines. they have deals for 4,99 €/issue from time to time but I highly recommend not getting anything else

>those tabs
well played

Woah dude what's that?

Can you wait 2 more days until WF is over?

Reminder that prepainted Lily never!

Retards like user actually buying it.

Got a package from Surugaya today, two bags, one file holder, two badges, two keychains and two phone cases. This brings my total phone case count up to 18.

Pretty happy with some of the stuff since they're from an event a wee while ago that I've been hunting for a while.

No rubber balls this time?

Unless they've released some I haven't noticed, no. Still just these.

This one. She also comes in brunette.

Will wonderfest grant my wish?

More Nero soon.

Anyone know if you can combine Toranoana pre-orders on their site?

Like say I choose to pre-order a couple of doujins scheduled for release at C92 today, but then some new stuff (also scheduled for release at C92) is put up at a later date. Can I do that with toranoana? Or will I just have to consolidate the orders at my forwarders place?

Some artists are lazy fucks who only put their pre-orders online like a couple of days before comiket.

Is it normal for the track and trace status of an RSAL package to be stuck on "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" for a month and a half?

Prototypes when?

I've checked through my country's track and trace service and it says the same thing, by the way.

You'd understand if you own a computer and are over 25.

No one wants yaoishit user, it won't sell.

Thats gay

>guy
>piercings
Even more gay!

>No dicks
I've seen so many doujins where they are turned into crossdressing boys I can't picture them as anything else.

I'd love at least one or two trap figures. Though I did just play QT Cool, so that want might die off in a week or two. The only thing I've got is one of those Daibadi robots. Though I guess I could add a bulge to Materia.

should i?

Prototype is going to be shown at WonFes apparently. I'm looking forward to another Tony-inspired Miku slut.

F I V E Y E A R S

What happened to Miku slutterfly?

no this is terrible

anyone else planning on getting pic related? or holding out for a better figure?

Thank you based Wing

Because that's what we need more of now. She's going to surpass vanilla Saber soon.

>Wing
eeeeeeehhh

Really cute but I don't know if they're 17k cute. I'd drop 17k on an Alter scale but I'd be hesitant from FuRyu. I can only imagine these binning super hard or sky rocketing.

Wait, FuRyu? As in the ones making shitty prize figures? When did they start making proper stuff?

Got 2 more dakis of my waifu. Still waiting on the Comiket one and her birthday merch.

Define proper

Actually gonna eat my words. Didn't know these were exclusive.
Pretty sure this is their first attempt at non prize figures. They're starting with the Amakuni/Hobby Japan route and the only way for Nips to get them is through their own site.

super cute but 8.5k each.....maybe.

Expensive.
Also that doesn't seem to have a molten face.

We share waifus, I own all her dakis save for that super expensive Season 1 cover that sells for 20k+ on Y!AJ.

>Don't even have the best smile one.

Why does she wear the mask?

To hide her wrinkles, she is 50.

Which one is that?

That's the one I switched from, currently using the bikini one.

This one. It sucks, I've probably participated in about five auctions for it over the years and lost all of them. Yahoo! Auctions is fucking brutal unless you can stay up all night stalking the listing.

I'll probably just buy a bootleg of it some day and end my suffering.

alter announced what they're showing: some SAOshit, a bunch of fujoshit, one each im@s and LL, and karibuchi hikari.

moonlitsaki.com/2017/07/alter-announces-wonder-festival-2017-summer-exhibition-schedule.html

>karibuchi hikari
>Doing Brave Witches after all Strikes binned hard

Those look pretty rad. What do you search for to find them?

They are betting on Best Girl

Cute GK!

Strike Witches always bin, but there are enough dedicated fans that they're a slow, steady money maker like Adam Sandler movies. They always get panned by critics and the public, but they're a certain, if unimpressive, profit.

The witches are the only nendos I still have since a full team of their scales takes a bit too much space for my taste. If they make Brave Witches nendos, I'll preorder those too.

i agree, but its probably a safe bet to do hikari, nipa, and the angry runt. they managed to push out a bunch of perrine scales back in the day. if they can sell her they can sell anyone

It's the same manufacturer as Hibiki and she was great.

I prefer her season 2 design but that one is still nice. I doubt i'll get it if it's that much of a pain in the ass.

Did you get any of her birthday stuff this year? I ended up getting the clock, plate, and acrylic figure.

oh. I don't know why I thought Hibiki was some Amakuni HobbyJapan exclusive.

World Witches is still really popular

ameblo.jp/figma/entry-12296662108.html

You guys think they'll do more friends besides serval and kaban?

Perrine is a good girl when Mio isn't around. I'm more surprised at people buying Mina since she's boring and used goods.

I passed on most of the birthday merch this year, nothing really caught my eye.

Been really tempted to get that life-sized bikini tapestry from HobbyJapan, I think pre-orders close later today though. No idea where I'd find wall space to hang it anyways.

i originally listed Minna and then removed her because Perrine is the only one i wanted to bully like that

Why are they announcing all this not two days before the event? Do they hate fun?

i think it less of a game or surprise to a lot of other people, and they want to get the word out instead of getting buried in the rest of the event coverage

no figmas thanks

Please give me a scale.

That close up of the pole makes me think of gae bolg. Has Cu gotten a figure ever?