Washington Post article claiming its normal for boys to be gay (Greentext anything suspect):

Washington Post article claiming its normal for boys to be gay (Greentext anything suspect):

"By Phyllis Fagell February 13 at 11:36 AM
The seventh-grade boys at George Jackson Academy in New York City snickered when developmental psychologist Niobe Way told them about a teen who loved his best friend. She asked them what was funny, and a student said, “The dude sounds gay.”

Way expected that reaction. Challenging male stereotypes is part of her work with the Listening Project at New York University, which aims to help boys build their capacity for relationships. “What would you say if I told you that approximately 85 percent of boys feel this way about a friend during their teen years?” she asked. One boy said, “For real?” “I said, ‘Yes, for real, boys want close friendships where they can share their secrets.’ ”

Two boys then shared that they had “broken up” after a fight. “They talked about it in front of the class,” Way says. “All I did was give them permission. They didn’t know it was normal.”

“At that age, boys are really starting to get hit in the face with masculine expectations, and there’s little wiggle room for what’s acceptable,” says Andrew Reiner, an educator who researches boys and vulnerability."

>developmental psychologist Niobe Way told them about a teen who loved his best friend.
LOL what a faggot

I have for some time now suspected that the newest frontier in white ethnocide propaganda was promoting the paradigm of teenage white males getting BLACKED, which this all but confirms

>says Andrew Reiner, an educator who researches boys and vulnerability.
>researches boys and vulnerability.
>researches boys
>and vulnerability

>By Phyllis Fagell

lol they just generate pro gay agenda keywords and let ai generate the articles.

Is it, in fact, possible for modern cosmopolitan Westerners to conceive of the formation of any kind of positive social relationship which doesn't involve someone or something getting BLACKED? Hiring quotas, the destruction of "white spaces" by the injection of "black bodies" into them, the erasure of any white ethnic identification with European culture populating the casts of movies and plays with black actors, the incessant promotion of interracial relationships, we do indeed seem to have come to a point where the single extant moral principle in any kind of social context whatsoever is that everything white must be BLACKED. We have replaced God with BLACKED. The culture which emerges as a distillation of the cultural currents dominating the institutions and fashionable social spaces of New York, San Francisco, and London is no less than the Church of BLACKED.

>platonic friendships are the same as romantic relationships

I'm Gay and but it's either White or Asian. Getting Blacked isn't what most or any White Gays I know do compared to Straights.

A good friend of mine once said the liberals will only know true happiness when they are without penis, paid $30/ hr gov assistance for being oppressed and left with a black child from their inter racial homosexual relationship

Sometimes I wonder where the parents are in all of this but then I remember they got the parents first somehow.

(((Reiner)))

Here is a picture of a typical class at George Jackson Academy.

>What would you say if I told you that approximately 85 percent of boys feel this way about a friend during their teen years?” she asked.

tfw I was part of the 15%
Daily reminder that gays get the rope too

The fact that interracial relationships remain a tiny minority of the total, and that they are intuitively recognized the world over as perverse and more or less demonstrative of some kind of psychosocial pathology, does not lessen the (apparent) fervor with which its proselytizers expound the Gospel of BLACKED. It's the outrageous synthesis of Critical Theory, postmodernism, deconstructionism, "enlightened ethnomasochism", the Spectacle, sensationalism, and hypermaterialism, along with simple minority and Jewish race hatred against Europeans. The Church of BLACKED is the logical endpoint of a culture which has forgotten absolutely everything higher - there is no more God, no more nation, no more family, no more community - but how do you satisfy, in such a context, the ultimately immutable human need to defer to something higher, to belong to something greater than oneself? You make a virtue out of atheistic, ethnomasochistic individualism - you make the highest virtue the conscious rejection and obliteration of all preexisting white European identity - you institutionalize the Church of BLACKED.

>gays ruin my friends
>gays dont ruin my friends
>GAYS RUIN MY FRIENDS
must. suck. dick. in a closet

Someone is earning every dollar of their salary as head of online social media marketing at BLACKED dot cum

Can someone draw numbers over their heads and we guess their future jobs

The two really close friends I have I love deeply, but you rarely if ever say it, it is just understood.

This infuriates me too. Progressives always assume close brotherly bonds between friends is somehow homoerotic. They seem incapable of having a mature understanding of real, genuine, selfless friendship purely for it's own sake

It's ridiculous isn't it.

By far the worst part about modern life is just the blatant acceptance of homosexuality.

become friends with girls and stop whining. ive never hit on anybody. everybody comes to me. whether they have balls and want a date. or just a friendship. maybe it's just the no balled ones who cry like you. go be friends. go blow eachother. or dont. or tell people. or dont

come try and kill us all

>having a best friend is gay
>getting pissed at your friend is a breakup
>saying "i love x" means you are literally in love with it
The absolute state of developmental psychology

Rest of article cause of jew wall

[How to talk to kids about sex]

(Delphine Lee for The Washington Post)
As a school counselor, I know this frustrates many kids. At my school, I recently asked several middle school boys to fill a “man box” with words that reflect cultural ideas about masculinity. “Competitive,” “aggressive,” “tough” and “sporty” all went into the box. Then I asked them to characterize themselves. Many of these descriptors — including “thoughtful,” “self-aware” and “smart” — didn’t make the cut for the box. “You’re not supposed to care about grades or whether you can be yourself with friends,” one boy said. “I think we all feel those things are important, but no one wants to risk getting a bad reaction.”

We’re limiting who boys can be, says Joseph Derrick Nelson, an assistant professor at Swarthmore College who researches how gender stereotypes influence boys’ identity development. “We think they want to be left alone, but they very much want to rely on and support their friends.”

If we want to lower the odds that they’ll struggle with relationships or risky behavior down the road, we must show them how to achieve emotional intimacy. Here are nine ways parents can help boys defy stereotypes and form the close friendships they crave.

Draw parallels to sports
Many moments of intimacy are accepted in the sports context. “When someone tells his teammate, ‘That was a really great catch,’ it’s an expression of vulnerability, but I don’t think boys know it,” says Aziz Abdur-Ra’oof, a former NFL player who works with adolescent boys. “They just do it because they’ve dropped or caught a pass and know what that’s like.” He suggests that parents say, “You know, when your teammate didn’t perform well during the basketball game, it was great how you went up to him and helped him.”

>choosing men is not gay
saying everything is gay breaks them up
>breaking up is not breaking up
>no friends can ever love eachother

(Cont)
Help your son generalize the concept beyond sports. You might say, “Jon, you know how you didn’t like James when you first played basketball together, but then you realized he was a supportive teammate? When you approach people at school, think about that ... and how it takes time to get to know someone,” Abdur-Ra’oof says.

Nurture their curiosity
Way asks the Listening Project participants to reflect on what’s happening in their own friendships, then interview someone they love. “Almost all the boys pick their mothers,” she says. The boys begin exploring the idea of friendship, asking questions such as “Who do you trust the most and why?” They learn how to be good listeners and follow up with deeper questions. She notes that people place a premium on empathy, but curiosity is just as important in a friendship. “With my kids, I’ll say: ‘I’m doing a project that asks people what they fear the most. What would you say scares you?’ Then follow up with ‘Oh, I didn’t know you feared that,’ ” she says.

Capitalize on moments when boys cry
A parent once asked Reiner whether she should be concerned that her son cries frequently. “I said: ‘Crying is a window into us at our most vulnerable, and one of the few times you can sit down without pumping him full of questions about what he’s feeling. He’s clearly feeling sadness,” he says. “We can say: ‘You’re feeling a strong emotion right now that you probably go out of your way to hide all the time. What’s beneath the tears? If you’re ready to talk, I’m here.’ At the very least, you’ll bear witness and let your son know he’s not alone.”

we can read it ourselves, ollie bot. got any comments to make or just being a shill or pointing out non controversies?

(cont)
Help them recognize friends’ boundaries
“Boys love banter, friendly insults and trash talking, and this is really the root of a lot of boy issues, because there are different tolerance levels for sarcasm,” says Ricky Stakem, a counselor at Thomas W. Pyle Middle School in Bethesda. “If a boy sees someone with a black eye and says, ‘Your face is messed up,’ that kid’s feelings might get hurt even if the first kid isn’t trying to be mean.” Explain that if a friend looks upset or stops engaging, it’s time to back down.

Purely physical interactions can be just as off-putting to boys, but it’s hard to avoid them. “Middle school boys will never quietly shake your hand,” Stakem says. “They’ll slap your back or give you a piggyback ride down the hall. Boys need human touch as much as girls, but they don’t want to be perceived as touchy-feely.” A boy who doesn’t like roughhousing might internalize his discomfort, says Jennifer Webster, director of school support and improvement for Montgomery County Public Schools. “If a couple kids tie a boy’s shoelaces together, he might feel pressure to laugh, but not have a great day,” she explains. Encourage sensitivity by asking your son whether he likes it when friends do something similar.

The words I love you are increasingly becoming meaningless as everyone uses it for anything and anyone.

Give them an emotional vocabulary
Help your son distinguish between feelings such as loneliness and disappointment. He can use that language to describe his friendships. “It’s nothing magical,” Nelson says. “Point out how a good friend treats him. Maybe they let him borrow their favorite video game, and that was their way of showing they trust him to care for it and return it,” he says. Give him the words to express that he enjoyed spending time with someone. “It’s okay to tell Billy, ‘Hey, man, we had so much fun when we hung out today,’ ” Nelson says.

and gay and fag lost all meaning too. good job

Sometimes, it takes being indirect to help boys think about friendships. Way will discuss her daughter’s or her own friendship struggles in her son’s presence and ask for his advice. “It’s too touchy-feely for him to have these conversations about his own friendships,” she says. Pop culture and literature can prompt discussion, too. Nelson suggests asking, “What do you think about these characters in relation to your friends?”

Teach them to repair relationship rifts
Boys are more likely than girls to walk away when there’s a hiccup in a friendship, Way says, and that can leak to their romantic life later. “Their girlfriend may do something, and the only solution they can think of is to leave,” she says. Parents can model that rectifying situations takes work and vulnerability. “A father can say: ‘I got into a big argument with a friend. Know what I did? I took a few deep breaths, then called him and said, ‘Here’s what I did wrong,’ ” Reiner says.
Some boys may need help avoiding physical conflicts, Nelson says. “All the norms around masculinity for boys are about physical toughness. ‘You’re not going to disrespect me. I’m going to shove you to show you that you can’t do that again.’ ” Debrief after an incident. Ask your son to explain the sequence of events. What did the other student do, and how did your son respond? Then help him address the why. You can say, “You pushed him, and he fell — what was that about?”
Set rules for social media and gaming
Parents are often baffled that boys can feel an intimate connection with people they know only from gaming and chatrooms, says Adam

Pletter, a psychologist and founder of iParent101. Online interactions do hit on some basic friendship-building skills, he notes, but they neglect others. “They’re sharing, compromising, negotiating, feeling connected and validated,” he explains, “but eye contact, body language and face-to-face skills are completely eliminated when you’re typing.” Set limits and ensure that your son engages with peers in person. Pletter notes that it’s never too late to set clear expectations regarding device use during sleepovers, play dates, car pools and other social scenarios.

Challenge the definition of a ‘real man’
Talk about masculine expectations, Nelson says. “Particularly for low-income black and Latino boys, so much of their physical safety is dependent on whether they’re perceived as weak. I’ve spoken to black fathers who tell their boys: ‘It’s okay for you to cry at home, but not at the park. At home, you’re loved, you’re safe.’ ”

Are we allowed to read articles and have discussions you fascist piece of shit

I just think it perfectly encapsulates, in a word, the rejection of any ridiculous notions that racemixing is anything but debased ethnoconquistadorial perversity - and this applies whether it's BMWF, or WMAF, or AMBF, or any other pairing. Find me an interracial couple which doesn't make a "thing" out of it in the bedroom, whose relationship doesn't implicitly or explicitly revolve around the rush of breaking the taboo and challenging the world to notice their perversion.

WaPo is an inherent ass fucking enterprise where the right of shit elicits erections.

Fuck you.

>85 percent of boys feel this way about

lmfao literal brainwashing this is so obviously a lie

>By Phyllis Fagell
>Fagell
>Fag

Checks out

Faggot

I can be in relationships with women, I can work with them professionally, but I cannot be friends with women. Some guys can, I cannot. Also I am not crying, just making an observation. Stop acting on your homo inclinations. Stop spreading warped shit.

>getting brain-raped by jews this hard

There is no such thing as being friends with women unless they are completely unattractive or you're such a Chad that you have an abundance of other gashes to empty your balls in such that you can stand her presence without being overwhelmed by the need to fuck her

y-you guys are my friends right?

Pizzagate Israel

>This infuriates me too. Progressives always assume close brotherly bonds between friends is somehow homoerotic. They seem incapable of having a mature understanding of real, genuine, selfless friendship purely for it's own sake
The term you're looking for is "projection"

Yeah man arent we witnessing all the pissypants looking into the window of the jocks and mobbing up against those who actually do well instead of revering them?

>Then I asked them to characterize themselves. Many of these descriptors — including “thoughtful,” “self-aware” and “smart” — didn’t make the cut for the box.
So this isn't because they're boys, it's because they're niggers.

Washington post is controlled by Jeff Bezos.