Sup Forums humor

Shills avoid these more than crime statistics threads. Get in faggots!

Bringing /s/ and /HC/ courtesy to Sup Forums here

I hope you find something you like. My wife's son has been compiling my files for hours.

Underrated.

haha this is funny

this one got me

WE WUZ FRENDS N SHIEET

kek

>Watching olympics with wife
>Snowboarding
>They say gold medalists name
>Chloe Kim
>Say her name sounds like a sneeze noise to me
>She doesn't think that is very funny
>ok
>Later I sneeze
>Yell out "I just named a Chinese kid!"
>She laughed

I've seen this exact situation with a white guy in a ylyl thread, thist type of retardism seems to transcend race.

Too real

how in the fuck am i supposed to read this goddamn

Read it normally because there's nothing wrong with it

Y- you know you can click them, right?

i never fully understand what happend there and i saw this a lot in past time.
can you explain me, who she is and why she is there and what happend?

kek

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

It's a celebration like Mardi Gras where she wanted to flash a crowd for beads, but ended up getting groped and dragged down to the ground by a bunch of dudes

read it like a white man, spook.

REEEE NORMIE GTFO

Figures a fucking nigger leaf can't figure a simple comic out.

Do they have a code clearance?
>It's a Boomer post, sir....

what a stupid cunt

Latinos BTFO

The media reminds me of a flock of turkeys. One of them makes a noise and they all imitate it.

make that two rotations goyim

shills/mods must be cunts that only have an ape brain and thus no funny
they should die

HAHA WAS THAT A GOOD JOKE OR WHAT?

Based white man gets that black pussy while the Asian and black guys have to deal with white and chink cunts

that isn't Sup Forums humor thats cuck humor now kill yourself before you do more cuck shit

Sup Forums has female mods and shillflags are feminist discords
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet you're from Hamilton ON

Is the prank that the picture is too small to make sense of?

it's the little things Japan

The first time I saw this image I started doing this a few times, talked to some kikes who flmaed me, some decently cool girls. uninstalled tinder though, its degenerate, most of us are better off without women until were stable and women will be wanting us anyway, then the young girls are easy pickings

That's a good one

hahaha holy shit

Oh I get it now
Typical woman for believing Jewish lies. Prob acting on blacked

lel

Many other posts in this thread deserve (You)'s but I'm too tired to tag all of them.

Finally something I haven't seen a dozen times

>click
>implying I'm not posting from my Virgin Mobile pre-paid celly

This thread is fucking lame. Pathetic bullshit you fucking idiots need to fuck off already.

checked

>coming up next week on Bro's and Ho's, Ra'queesha and Le-a ruin Daquandrius' day, by snitching out loud at the KFC about his hydro setup, in front of the cops! Hilarity ensues!!!

Oh lord my sides

The jews fear the samurai