www1.mangaonline.today/dorohedoro/
youtube.com/watch?v=yhQQ57N-9ys
youtube.com/watch?v=rI4p91hFCpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awesome. wheres the new chapters?

www1.mangaonline.today/dorohedoro/

last one was on june 21

Cutest monstrosities ever

I'm still reading but it peaked around volume 15, now I'm just waiting for it to end.

I think it is still good. I like the characters so i read mostly for them

Read up to Chapter 4 this morning. I enjoy it greatly. Especially the fuzzy messy method of drawing used. I quite like it. How does the mangaka create those lines? Is it all done with traditional pens and ink? I somehow doubt it.

Personally the best thing I've read/watched/listened to/played/whatever. I started reading it on a whim and ended up absolutely loving it. I'm just really hoping the ending doesn't let it down if it ever comes.

Either I am too dumb for this intellectual masterpiece or nothing is making any sense and the author is just winging it.

mangalife is about 40 chapters ahead of that

Which bit doesn't make sense?

Post some nice caps you made

Incredibly unique world, gyozas need to fuck already

Wasn't expecting such a cute story about friends and family

Needs more En with his hair down.

Go Worms!

>Tight abs, boss!
Ebisu is the best character, this is a fact.

this.

i love the casual satanism and demonic anarchy.

grimiest slice of life, i want an anime adaptation by shaft or something where they use the collage style like they did with the witches in madoka. ost by igorrr

Where is the best place to read Doro? Part of me wants to catch up but then I see the inconsistent scanlation and end up deciding to wait for it to finish.

My favorite manga ever, I don't anymore how many times I've read it.
Bato.to. or Viz.

Tetsujo a cute
Nikaido a shit
REMOVE SORCERERS

Tetsujo smells
En a best
REMOVE CROSS-EYES

Viz's translation is very good.

Has anyone pointed out in Dorohedoro thread yet that Hibana, the magazine Dorohedoro runs in, is ending with the next issue? It's not announced yet what will happen to Dorohedoro. When IKKI ended, there was a gap of several months before Hibana started.

You can't be serious. Why, Hibana?

Just nitpicking but translating Kikkurage really bothered me. The tl is good but their release is kind of garbage for decoloring the color pages and removing the "what we learned this time bits".
Best thing would be reading Viz release and supplementing with color pages and final comments, like during the dump here.

Pretty clear that the author had no idea what they were doing with the arrow-between-panels thing and "here's what I failed to convey in this chapter" segments.
>here's this character, here's this random event, wow look things are happening. What, I never foreshadowed either of those things? Fuck you.
It's not an overarching story with episodic elements. It's an episodic overarching story. A fucking disaster that even the mangaka can't convey without throwing footnotes at you.

Best seinen manga I ever read.
I think its pretty easy to understand in two reads. It has no symbolic or open-for-interpretation stuff, everything is pretty straightforward

The final issue is set to announce what will happen to the different series.

One of the most interesting seinen I've read. I've had a really fun time reading it, what a wild ride.

Cross eyes or En family?

It has amazing art and good characters, but the story is a complete shitshow and all the answers ended up being the most unsatisfying shit you can imagine. They don't do any proper foreshadowing either, and just baby you all the way through the story, you can almost never figure out more than what they straight up tell you, it's a shame. At this point the Manga is also dragging like fuck, honestly it should have ended in Vol20 like originally intended

En family has both Ebisu and Noi, so uh, remove cross-eyes.

People put the pieces together and realized what was going on years ago, the info dump we got recently revealed nothing that you couldn't make up. It's blatant if you reread from chapter 1. And aside like 2 chapters on volume 2 there is nothing episodic, everything contributes to the everprogressing plot.

>People put the pieces together and realized what was going on years ago
What "pieces"? The author constantly keeps said pieces from us until they reveal them and then shit out an infodump chapter. Could you have guessed what was going on? Of course, but there were zero decisive hints dropped throughout the entire thing and you'd base your theory on pretty fucking flimsy evidence so much so that there were countless other theories that could be just as valid.

>Kaiman's the catcher
>Nikaido is the pitcher

Heh.

Why is Caiman so adorable, lads?

I'm going to fuck Aikawa

He got friendzoned, just like me.

Reminder that Fujita has some fucking OP sniper magic and is cockblocked by En's stupid wizard code.

The Cross-Eyes' adventures in poverty are always fun. I like their banter and brotherhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhQQ57N-9ys

I discovered Igorrr thanks to Dorohedoro. Another reason to love it.

Sounds like Hole's sludge

t. ___Risu

I really like how the author manages to give everything that dirty look.

Is the rest of 138°E ever going to get scanlated? That first chapter was what put me on to Dorohedoro in the first place.

Did they kill Dokuga? He was my favorite

Nobody ever dies in this manga

So basically what was Ai Coleman? Did they kill him? He was the final boss?

Was great until the department store halted any real plot progression. It's been treading water for years now and I dropped it at the new year since I know new chapters aren't going to add anything really new at this point.

Ai was infected by the distilled hatred of the residents of Hole for the magic users, which existed in the toxic sludge under the ground in Hole. He "died" and was brought back to life when his dead body was submerged in that sludge, but that spirit of hatred was now in control, aka "Hole".

about how many more chapters to go till the end?

a boy who was possessed by hole when he tried to become a magic user, then became a lizard man

Remove cross-eyes

Ai put himself in a position where Kasukabe had nothing to lose by operating on him and trying to create a man made magic user, but he was killed by other magic users after they discovered that he was weak as piss and could only produce a tiny bit of smoke, then he awoke in an apartment with clothes and money and became Aikawa and went to the magic school where he met Risu, but he was also The Boss when Hole's sludge took over him. He saw everything The Boss did as a nightmare but it was his alternate personality doing it all. Ai was a good guy in the department store and tried to help everyone but Hole got what it wanted and became its own entity instead of just living inside Ai after all the heads were destroyed.

i discovered them separately, imagine my surprise when i heard this (and it was actually good, too)

so is the new caiman part of ai/aikawa or not?

Kaiman is his own separate entity

was the original caiman part of ai or are caiman 1, caiman 2, ai all seperate

Noi is No1 girl, get rekt.

The Boss was killed by Risu after coming to Hole to escape from him, the original Kaiman was created when The Boss smashed a vial of Ebisu's smoke upon being killed by Risu, while Kaiman #2 was created from the head that was decapitated by Shin and kept in formalin and was stolen from the hospital by Risu.

so basically caiman 2 is hole-kun's cousin

This is why I lost some interest, I like that the fights are pretty intense and the characters get serious injuries but at this point everyone has just been getting healed or revived.

Naikaido and En both became too OP, too

I have almost always been able to take a side in every Manga, Doro is the first that I cannot decide which side to back. I love the characters too much to want to see one side destroy the other, I assume it happens but I haven't gotten that far, cause I am waiting for it to all be scanlated.

Ai is 100% dead, he thought that if he died it would stop Hole but it didn't work.

Tetsujo's waifu is still alive.

I was sad they made Kaiman cuter. I liked his more animalistic appearance.

I have no idea how an author manages to so badly misjudge how much story there is left to tell in her own damn series.

I love Nikaido

The devils are easily the best group

yea, like the dynamic between the professor and his devil wife. I haven't been keeping up, did she get into trouble for splitting off from the rest of the devils during the tour?

No, the devils lost the bet with Chidaruma and were all turned back to sorcerers

oh interesting, sounds like it's not too close to wrapping up then

Search for Neiru's explaination.

The great sleeper hit of all time, can't wait for an anime by a competent studio

Shocking!

Best girl

I doubt there's an anime studio that can deliver. Dorohedoro works better as a manga than an anime anyways.

Wrong btw

Sounds pretty accurate to me. Dorehedoro is fucking amazing, but it's not flawless. The overarching story so far and Ritsu's development were both low points.

Fallen Syndicate needs to get their act together

One of my favorite manga ever. Love the characters, the setting, everything.

Anyone know where I can find a dump of the Viz translation?

As much as I would love to see Doro animated, I have to agree with . Someone is bound to fuck it up.

That being said, I like to think this would make for a fitting opening song: youtube.com/watch?v=rI4p91hFCpQ

I'll just leave this here.

This, the style is way too dirty and scratchy to be adapted. It would take way too much effort to emulate, and without that element it would suck.

>tfw Noi will never hug you

Marathoned this, i'm not finished yet but when en revived i got nuts.
Do people like him? i like him

Who could dislike based En?

Probably never ever but at least there isn't more stuff from Q. there.

You can't just pick a side in Dorohedoro.

I bought the wallet recently from then with Gyoza man.

It's pretty good

that wallet is subtle, i like it.
Wonder if there's something with mushrooms

I love the series, but the multiple Ai personas get pretty confusing after a while.

you better be some goth chick

It does, especially with so long between chapters. I was autistic enough to type out quite a lot of notes in notepad so I can quickly remind myself what happened. If only I put this much effort in to things that mattered.

How the fuck did you find Doro related merch? The manga is already obscure, and decent merch is even more so.