Would you watch a fully CG Dragonball show once Super is said and done?

Would you watch a fully CG Dragonball show once Super is said and done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-E7FUKzqhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stylized like the upcoming game? Absolutely. It looks gorgeous

Idiot OP you can't bump your own thread

Has that always been true on Sup Forums?

Oh well. Worst case scenario I get to post gorgeous FighterZ art

after super we need a kemono friends-tier 3DCG dragon ball to finish off you poor bastards

I can hear Wakamoto's scream.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CG is fucking garbage and should cease to exist when being used in the world of animoo

The only problem with CG in anime is that studios have yet to dedicate the time and effort it needs to look good.

Studios adopted the style assuming it would be a quick and cheap way to animate without realizing that to make it look good it requires just as much love as a hand drawn series

A videogame looks much better than the current anime

Why can't they just hire ArcSys to do super? Guilty Gear story mode looks like trash because no one cares about story in a fighting game, but fight animations look based as fuck both in this game and in GG. They could save 3D anime, they have the fucking Krabby Patty recipe of CG anime

This

Arcsys's animators are deliberately trying to replicate sprite-based art, having them to an entire show's would require lots of time and money.

Cg can be good if it is used right though, majestic prince looked pretty good.

Heel even some frames have their own separate models they have to switch on the fly.

Bump

Something as good-looking as Etotama or something (without the chibi style though probably) would be great. Or maybe a movies with CGI on the level of that recent Gantz movie. DBFZ looks good for a video game but it looks like trash by current CGI animation standards (not really a criticism as they're both intended for and used for different things)

GREEN SMUG

reminds me of

I don't see the similarities. Is it just because they are both computer generated?

cg

No, because no one in Japan does CG as good as Arcsys and it would end up looking like

>Why can't they just hire ArcSys to do super?

It would take around 6 months to produce 1 episode of high quality.

Wouldn't even mind a chibi style if it looked as nice as Etotama did. Doubt most people would agree though.

>No, because no one in Japan does CG as good as Arcsys
Xrd's engine isn't even that great by Japanese animation/movie standards user, watch something other than Berserk. There's better dumb edgy shit out there for you that even has nice CGI on top of that.

Yes you can, after 15 minutes.

Nah, I think Super put me off of the franchise for good. It's so much worse than GT.

Reminder that good CG is possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-E7FUKzqhY