HunterxHunter

Next King right here.

>mangastream

What's a 'snort'?

How many spiders is he gonna one panel?
Also how long till Kurapika finds out they're on the boat?

Thats not our girl Fugetsu

Why do all the queens hate her

Good to see best hag back in the fray.

Is Hisoka the only reason left to read this shit ?

Well, there's still Leorio and Ging.

There's no reason to read until a Gyro/Gon related arc.

>Gyro not being relevant this arc implies he's stronger than whatever will be on the dark continent

To see him get BTFO'd by Chrollo for the third and final time will finally drive away all these whiny shits to other series or suicide, either or.

I prefer Kacho, as stated by Melody in the other chapter her bitchy persona is an act. She's probably the real pure maiden among the two

Which one will be the Dark Continent protagonist after Kurapika dies on the boat?

Who's hyped for Don Freecs vs Tserriednich vs Benjamin vs Chrollo vs Hisoka vs Kurapika Battle Royale on DC?

Most moe prince.

>Tfw too lazy to learn all the princes names and have to look at a chart everytime someone asks about favorite prince or who's going to win

Learn when to use greentext, you nigga. Also no, Gon is a jobber, so Gyro only has to be as strong as that Jobber..

What would be the reason for pretending to be a bitch?

>literally Hisoka with some meager facial hair
So that's why he's a nen genius.

Another translation stated that the lying was that everybody pretended to like her but wanted her dead ASAP. Who should I believe?

Brion vs Franklin who wins?

wait for viz

She's a real cutie. How is Togashi this great of a character designer?

Coping mechanism?

Lets be real here, what chances does she have of winning or even surviving?

Kacho: Brave, selfless woman who turns everyone against her in hopes it will save Fugetsu.

Fugetsu: Spoiled brat who does nothing but sulk and cry while her sister works to save her life.

It's clear who the best sister is.

When will powerlevel fags ever learn? You already got blown the fuck out at the end of the ant arc.

She's planning to die for Fuu's sake.

Can't look like a weak easy target in a battle royal?

As many as I have in marrying her

Tserriednich will be the main villain of this arc and will be stronger than post nuke meruem

How will you react when is revealed that the strongest character is in the boat?
Yeah, Senritsu is great.
>Lovecraft Abomination
>Random nen user
Gee, I wonder.
Everybody expects her to die so maybe she will survive. With Togashi one can never be really sure.

Tonpa wouldn't fit with HxH today. Back then, yeah. Now, not so much. He can't even compare to other characters who do what he does but better.

>Im-fucking-plying

All the princes will live.

Theta will definitely die though.

>Go running to Zhang Lei, or perhaps Halkenburg
>Cry and beg them that you dont want to die
>Halky is a good person and will protect you
>Zhang Lei now knows you have an ability and will try to use it on his advantage, so he might protect you

Or
>Study Kant as fast as you can
>Go to Tserriednich and become friends

Who will kill Woble?

You can use doujins to warp your desires as much as you want, but as a manga HxH has evolved and Tonpa served his purpose. He's outclassed and with how the exams are now, he's more or less phased out, like Gon and has no reason to come back.

>he's genius
Great plot as always.
Can't believe I still reading this.

You're a really boring person.

>study Kant and go to Tse as a girl
What could possibly go wrong?

they don't necessarily hate her, but the culling needs to begin somewhere and she appears to be an easy target (appears to be)

It's not about being boring, it's knowing what's what. Tonpa was phased out during the Election arc if you paid attention (Which you didn't, likely being a 2011fag). Pariston and the princes do the deceiver role much better than he could ever hope to. Like Tonpa if you want, but don't pretend he'll add anything to the current format of HxH.

Its easy to feel bad for Fuugetsu since she is weak and lost, but Momoze also makes me sad. No one gives a fuck about her. Her own mother left her to die, she is obviously really lonely, and i can respect that even there she has enough strenght to hold ambitions and remain calm.

HellBell bites Tse, what happens?

Stop being such an autist.

This. Momoze is my favorite in this race, she won't win though.

SNOOOOOOOOOZE

Come on m8, he was obviously just having some fun. No need to be such a stick in the mud

Are ya free?!!

Right.

Why are you so fucking autistic?
Do you get triggered by the simplest signs of fun posting?

Left

Another 2011fag triggered.

>tfw Tse only got a single page this chapter
We'll get more of him next right?

it's like funposting about bill clinton

>writes autistic replies to Tonpaposting, which is obviously ironic
>assumes I'm a '11fag
>acts like the triggered is not him

The only person foreshadowed to meet Gyro is Gon. Gon currently has no Nen. Almost all of his Nen-using acquaintances are going to the Dark Continent. Gyro is presumed to be in Meteor City. The Genei Ryodan, who protect Meteor City, are presumed to be on the boat.

Why does Gyro have to be strong if his only opposition is a Nen-less Gon, and maybe Kite and Killua? Not saying he won't be strong, to an extent, but this isn't Dragon Ball.

Where's the gif version?

These HxH threads are fucking awful.

Sure you were.
Anytime someone uses autist or claims they're just having fun as a response is a clear giveaway to being triggered. The other two posters in your defense being much more blatant with that.

Fun fact: Funposting quickly devolves into shitposting, especially on Sup Forums.

What are the 5 most popular non-Prince characters introduced in this arc?

Fugetsu will harm the most

O MY GENIUS NEN

how can you defend this shit

defend what shit?

how would Hisoka fair against Feitan?

the poor writing

Melody says: "これが…自分を偽ってまで望んでいる事ならこんなの絶対間違ってる…!"
Mangastream seems more accurate though it's not certain who senritsu means.

Fugetsu is made for breeding.

The only guy that will fight Crapika is the first to learn nen and a genius at that.

Hisokafags outnumber feitanfags

so most people would say hisoka would win.

what poor writing?

>Character is introduced as a genius psychopath
>Now is shown as a genius once again
>This is somehow a problem
Why?

Do you have the one with Tonpa holding Youpi's head?

So who bets DC arc will have 3 steps
1 Horrific exploration
2 War between DC sides à la LOGH
3 End of Evangelion

Yes but I don't want to have fun posting it, that would taint the high quality of these threads.

Bisky looks like Shizuru in this panel

4. Rescue arc featuring Gon and Killua trying to save any survivors

HxH threads are fucking terrible for eternity. I hope you all die

>Implying Killua wouldn't accept Instrumentality

Theta, Bill, whatever queen people think is the sexiest, phone secretary lady with the stupid face, king.

5. Alluka bringing Kurapika back to life after he died because he couldn't find an insect

OH MY ROYAL BLOOD

O MY RUBBER SHITPOSTS

Illumi is so cute

I wonder if they've been friends ever since they met at Gon's bedside...

O MY GAY SHIPPING

Look at all those "friends" that did literally nothing to save him.

I miss the threads from 2007 which were populated by shotafags and autists.

O MY DOLPHIN CHAIN

If you were the New King of Kakin, would you give somebody that killed one of your rivals not out of any loyalty but out of ambition an important position?
It's one thing to reward a personal guard that worked for you and did something under your orders. It's another to reward an opportunist who just wanted to ingratiate himself with whoever the next king would turn out to be.
You might leave him alone or pay him, but you would never trust him with anything. Who's to say he won't betray you for the next guy?

Name one (1) thing Hisoka can't do.

Not everyone has a magic trap brother that grants wishes.

According to Mangastream, the first queen gave the order to guard Oito, not Oito herself. This makes way more sense than what was written on the Korean scans, it's nice that we get them early but we have to be careful with them.

Beat Chrollo

Hot and cute, the perfect combination.

Beat Chrollo

I recognize that artstyle
That's the guy who made those "society with reversed sexuality" doujins right

Beat Chrollo