Be American

>be American
>literally pledge allegiance to your flag every morning since childhood
>worship your military and never question all the devastation its caused
>criticize North Korea for punishing people who neglect to bow to the leader (not true by the way)
>in America, if you take a knee during the national anthem to protest how your government operates, your career is ended and liberals and conservatives black list you

Isn't America great?

It sure is.

Does it hurt to be this much of a faggot?

Yes.

The only reason the hypocrisy is justified is because the US is great.

>freedom of disassociation is not freedom
it is

the military is fuckin epic bro! Blue lives matter! support our troops!

cuck

>cuck

Not an argument.

>anarcho capitalist
DUDE JUST REPLACE "STATE" WITH "CORPORATION" LMAO

FUCK TAXES I DON'T WANT THE GOVERNMENT SPENDING MY MONEY, BUT IF AMAZON WANTS MY MONEY THEN HELL YEAH

fbbp commies blown the fuck out
I'd rather live in a first world nation that drone strikes villages Yemen than live in a chink shithole

>chink shithole
enjoy your decadent western shithole, i guess

I'll bite.
How old are you, commie?

>never question all the devastation its caused

its not that i don't question it, its more that i think its fucking awesome when the USAF firebombs Tokyo and burns up over 200.000 Nips in the process.

You suck. You are weak. People are hated not for wickedness but for weakness. And you are so fucking pathetic.

>freedom of disassociation is not freedom
it is

Was a libertarian/pol tard at 19, and then realized everything I had read here was absolute bullshit. You're all playing into the neoliberal agenda

>Was a libertarian/pol tard at 19, and then realized everything I had read here was absolute bullshit. You're all playing into the neoliberal agenda

lol thats a lie and a bad one at that.

No you were a retard who just became more retarded. Just stop sucking Black cock.

great arguments

>23
faggot you're still green
>in all fields

you can't be on pol for over 3 years and then still expect you are entitled to arguments or even bitch about things like the destruction the military does. You little liar you.

I stopped browsing pol at 19

caues youre a faggot and couldn't handle it

It's that easy, just stop sucking it.

No, it's because I realized Sup Forumsitics are based entirely on feelings and identity politics. You don't read, you don't think critically, your entire purpose is to serve as a reaction to the liberal left, anything they do you oppose not based on principal but based on a need to be the opposition. None of you exist outside of Sup Forums, you don't do anything other than shitpost.

Leftists are frequently organizing, looking out for workers rights, criticizing our own people, reading and writing. We see past the liberal identity politics you guys buy into. Jew, black, asian, white- none of it matters to us, what matters is our shared common enemy, the bourgeoisie. They exist in every country on earth and serve only their own.

>Jew, black, asian, white- none of it matters.
KYS.

>commie retards like you believe North Korea is a bulwark against western imperialism
>other retards on Sup Forums believe North Korea is a bulwark against Jews and degeneracy
the truth is that North Korea is a desolate hermit kingdom run by the Kims, who created an ideology that is essentially a cult centered around them. North Korea is also not "traditionalist/against degeneracy", it is communist, a system that is literally a symptom of modern bullshit thinking. It's a complete shithole and the jews actually don't give a shit about them. North Korea only survived the Cold War because the US government pussied out and refused to inundate the Chinese and Norks commies with nuclear fire and brimstone. Jews and zionism have no part in the conflict at all.

lol you sound like a fag and your shits all retarded.

>I realized Sup Forumsitics are based entirely on feelings and identity politics

>its a leftist has no self awareness episode

yes, good boy, keep fighting amongst yourselves. I just opened up a new offshore bank account : )

Kim was elected. NK is the only place on earth with workplace democracy. Tell me why you think media is fake, but when it comes to NK what they tell you is the truth? Please tell me.

Incredibly insightful post.

>it's another Sup Forumstard who thinks liberals are leftists post

We hate liberals more than you do. You are closer to being a liberal than we are. When it comes to choosing sides, they choose you over us every time. Read a fucking book

America is the shit flaggot.

you are pathetic and you deserve no other treatment. When you still post about bullshit like workers rights in the year 2018 in an unironic way you must be retarded. So don't expect anyone to waste time on a dying species.

America is the epitome of western decadence. A literal cesspool of cultural garbage. In a thousand years America will be remembered for nothing more than accelerating the wests decline.

>I'm a Commie
>I have an offshore bank account.
Bait, right?

I can tell you're very involved in working class issues. Knowing Sup Forums, it's likely you're still living with mom and dad and have never had a job so I guess I'll just disregard everything you say

Jesus christ Sup Forums is more retarded than I thought. I was being satirical, speaking from the perspective of porky.

Classical liberals =/="Liberals(leftists)"

Leftists are the progenitors of communists my dude, they are subversive and are used as useful idiots to further your political agenda

>I can tell you're very involved in working class issues.
Yes, i support 50 dollar minimum wage so that they all get replaced by robots and i don't have to deal with these low class people in the service sector anymore.

Stfu up Jew.
We don't want to starve to death in your commie regime. You can go do that by yourself. And you would. Just like every commie regime.
You fuckers live in a fantasy land and you don't even understand communism in practice.

>are based entirely on feelings
criticize yourself somewhere else

you mean being around white people I can actually bare looking at? (don't live in a poo infested area). Even in our decline were better than any other part of the world anyways. Enjoy the wall I'll put you up against when the time comes

leftists
>reading

ya no shit bro do you think we are a bunch of pussies or something dude this is why i just left to fit i mean come on i could toatally fuck that girl you've been in love with since 8th grade you fucking loser like seriouslky you worship communism, yet you act like intellectualism is soleuly owned by you i mean lol youre such a gay like dudde man oyu need to stop with being a fagg dont bitch about how we view fags (who p[robably share youyr views) as the queers that they are if you kneel for the flag uyour are 110% the gay like kys i hopre this large disepencing of my political viewq changes your gay ass opinions. Don't be gay it wqont get you laid, but neither will ur face

>she is too young to remember when TV signed off at night

>in America, if you take a knee during the national anthem to protest how your government operates, your career is ended and liberals and conservatives black list you
If you take a knee during the national anthem in north korea you and your entire family is killed.

No place is perfect, but at least America is not North Korea.