Conspiritard Hate thread

>Erf is flat
>Nukes don't exist
>SPACE IS A HOAX
>Anything involving evolution, the basis for race realism, being a lie
You can't have a nice thread anymore without faggots like this shitting it up and the mods do nothing about it. Has anyone noticed the slow but steady influx of absolute schizophrenic lunatics on this board? CBTS was shilled to hell and back on godlikeproductions, a bottom of the barrel conspiracy site full of boomers and people who believe in shit like niburu.

These idiots are poisoning the well and taking away discussion from the more plausible conspiracies like certain shadow governments or the media's collusion with said shadow governments.

Anyone else feel the same? I've about had it with these board killing boomer dipshits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Axx69Ajwyp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-69DafMHFs
youtube.com/watch?v=fz1xvJ4wBYc
youtube.com/watch?v=dOCyzG4BktQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159479143/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156708817/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155497939
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159604550
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155957408
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>erf is a tennis ball floating in nuffin

Fuck off shill

No, because I'm not a faggot who takes memes seriously.
Take your tin foil hat off and calm the fuck down new friend.

Good thread OP.

So many Sup Forumstards are probably schizoid without knowing it (schizophrenic, schizo-affective). Schizophrenia is really very common. I think it plays a big role in the conspiritard effect we see here.

>Let's keep Sup Forums a shithole and make political discussion impossible
Fuck off. I never said this was all a grand conspiracy to destroy Sup Forums. These people are posting off topic garbage better suited for /x/ or godlikeproductions.

Paintings drawn by the same person. The last painting is drawn as they have become afflicted with very severe schizophrenia.

ooga booga mad abbo

I'm not Jeff Sessions but smoking a shitton of weed makes you paranoid as fuck. One major conspiracy theorist named Aaron Dover (the guy thought earth was flat and fucking volcanoes and hand grenades were a hoax) was a heavy user of cannabis and they found a ton in his apartment after he an heroed.

Fuck off dog

Here's an excellent copypasta used to fight against CBTSfags:
Here's how it works:

1. Start a relatively successful larp on Sup Forums
2. Use your plants in the various schizo communities, like godlikeproductions, and shill the everloving fuck out of the threads and link all the boomer schizo retards to Sup Forums
3. Keep the threads alive, constantly make new threads, and provide a lexicon for the boomer newfag retards so they can begin to understand the lingo here

4. You've now turned Sup Forums into a godlikeproductions copy fully of controlled narratives and disinfo so that nobody can discuss anything of genuine interest anymore. The board is forever lost in a morass of increasingly schizo boomers who make completely random connections and freak out and circle random jpg artifacts in pictures screaming incoherently at people about the truth being out there and the government has super tech that could solve every problem in existence but they're controlled by the reptilians who are in a war with the greys but nibiru is going to save us/fuck us over (depends on which schizo retard fucking boomer you talk to) and also there's a polar shift that's going to happen in 2008 I mean 2012 I mean 2020 and the whole planet will flip upside down.

People who want to talk about this q larping nonsense need to get the fuck off Sup Forums and go back to godlikeproductions where they came from. You fucking brain-malfunctioning schizo imbeciles.

Or at the very least gtfo to FUCK

Again, I'm not saying this is a grand conspiracy to destroy Sup Forums but it's plausible some kike or leftist group is looking for more esoteric ways to ruin this board.

>PROOF OF X video
>it's a recording of absolutely nothing happen in bad quality
>guy in comment rambling like a schizophrenic
>60 other schizophrenic boomer retards rambling about completely different things like chemtrails

youtube.com/watch?v=Axx69Ajwyp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-69DafMHFs
youtube.com/watch?v=fz1xvJ4wBYc
youtube.com/watch?v=dOCyzG4BktQ

This is nothing new. It just fades away after a while.

the thing is the rise of social media and the internet put a spotlight on things that always existed but were hidden away. these people have always been around but now the age of information has made it super easy for these people to completely lose themselves in it, people with real mental illness are being spurned on by the internet and its a real problem. schizos should really limit their internet use to basically nonexistence because it doesn't help them only makes it much much worse.
Sup Forums and pol in particular is a beacon to these kinds of people who think they are part of this secret club of like minded subversive sleeper agents or some shit. im not saying all conspiracy theories are nonsense but i am saying schizos are attracted to conspiracy like flies on shit. they need to be addressed and called out for their own good.

Checked. It happens every fucking time they post a thread here.
It's been persistent since November. Search 4plebs for flat earth and you'll see the same nigger with the UN flag shilling his bullshit almost every day.

I agree with most of what you said.

Also, I'm here to answer questions about schizophrenia if anyone has any.

>taking away discussion from the more plausible conspiracies like
This is a blatantly ignorant statement. I'm all for being skeptical when it comes to investigating various conspiracy theories, but just because some of the discussions here don't fit your preconceived notions for what conspiracies are worthy of thought doesn't mean we should ignore them. You're either a shill or just haven't gone deep enough down the rabbit hole. I was where you are a few years ago and thought the idea of a NWO was preposterous. As you start researching, however, you will find that the theories start becoming a lot more plausible.

>media's collusion with said shadow governments.
Pic related. You're obviously new here, user.

Hearing these retards talk about chemtrails is hilarious though. They never discuss science or anything behind it just
>THE SKY IS A TOILET ITS DISGUSTING LOOK YOU CAN SEE IT SPRAYING IT ALL OVER DISGUSTING UGH DISGUSTING THE SKY IS REPUGNANT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING ITS SO FILTHY THE SKY IS FILTH
And then when you point out they have no evidence or proof of anything or even an argument they call you a shill. Reagan was a shitty President, these people need to be institutionalized.

Is /x/ mostly schizos or roleplayers?

Can you tell if someone is a schizo from their posting style?

Don't know. I don't visit that board too much.

It's fairly easy to tell if someone is roleplaying, however. They don't display typical schizophrenic traits, like word salad, disorganized sentence structure, etc.

this isn't a real problem, the thing with schizos is they are fanatical in their beliefs if they think the cia is wire tapping them just calling them out on it is usually enough to out them as schizos the moment you say the word evidence they will fly off the handle and lose it instantly linking you to nonsensical bs youtube channels full of easily debunked trash.
the way you combat these people is reasoned debate and demanding real evidence its tedious but for any Sup Forums user this is great training for real debate with non-schizos because if you can reasonably debate someone who has completely lost their grasp on reality intellectuals like normies on twitter are nothing. so in a way if this is some psyop to subvert pol its to our benefit.

Funny thing is my old scoutmaster believed in chemtrails. The old Mexican thought commercial airliners were spraying the sky with cesium or some other alkali element to make it cloudy. The whole conspiracy makes no sense and they're freaking out over streaks of water vapor in the stratosphere.

It's a pretty even mix of schizo, larping, and people looking for i there sting discussion

Or, you've made yourself more vulnerable to confirmation bias. Less likely, getting schizo yourself.

Might wanna compare your lifestyle to the symptoms of schizoaffective disorders.

See

I've seen it happen myself but reasonable debate is tedious with these people. They come back the next day with no recollection of getting BTFO and the cycle starts once again. It just hurts me to think some Sup Forums users actually believe some grainy YouTube footage as evidence when sources here used to be vetted like hell.
>Word salad
>Weird sentence structure
That's what I was thinking too.

I wouldn't put it past our government to poison us at all, look at Hanford, but you would have to be an absolute fucking retard to believe in chemtrails for more than a minute after putting thought into it.
Why would the government or jewever is doing this risk exposing it/themselves so easily through a highly regulated and visible means when they have much easier ways of doing exactly what they're trying to do such as air pollution through humidity transference or just outright releasing the gas into areas with trucks at night?
It's a retard trap; only people with absolutely no education fall into it.

> the age of information has made it super easy for these people to completely lose themselves in it,
hmmmmmm
while you think about it, check my shizo threads out

Nazi UFOs and hollow earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
(this is a lot of additional info but the least on the actual nazi UFO stuff as this is an early thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
(more info on the general subject, but less info to boardering subjects)

Cover up of our real history
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159479143/
(still active)

Government Symbolisms
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156708817/

NASA faking shit (even this thread gets shoahd by the way, despite NASA being a government agency. when I went into IRC once to asked i just go told "everything is politics if i just believe it" and was b& instantly afterwards there)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155497939
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159604550

And me doing some biblethumping which is kind of similar to this thread, but more centered around the bible
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155957408

Put actually a lot of effort into getting all that stuff together. if you deem this to be shizophraenia its at least the most weaponized you will find around these parts of the internet

I think it's part disinfo and part general stupidity. The government could be trying to poison us, or they could just be too corrupt to clean up their toxic waste in a responsible manner. The problem with conspiritards is they never bother to look at alternative explanations. They just go straight for the craziest crackpot theory and roll with it until they kill themselves out of paranoia or actually wake up to reality.
Sounds exactly like something Terry A. Davis would say.

the point isn't to convince the schizos, the point is to show the people who aren't aware that the posters have mental illness. a reasoned logically sound argument swings someone who is ignorant on the issue. of course the schizos aren't going to believe you because they aren't capable of rationality because of their illness but the average person is capable of it, "redpilling" is tedious schizo or not, debunking an op isn't only to swing the op but to also swing the people in the thread lurking, i'd say probably 80% of the traffic to Sup Forums is lurkers to affraid to be made into an idiot by people they think are hackers on steroids.

shut the fuck up
elaborate more on this and how you know please

also i'll add to the thread that social media apart from doing all the heavy lifting for intel agency's in cataloguing dissidents and persons of note, has given a mega phone to every retard on the planet combined with confident stupidity and artificially high self esteem (which was cooked up by people in the shadows) and you will find it extremely difficult to find quality information and intelligent people online and instead it will all be spastic cunts dribbling shit drowning out the real threats to the power structures working endlessly to enslave us all

Is there a mild form of schizophrenia where they're not crazy but speak like this uncontrollably? I had a coworker who was near impossible to understand sometimes because everything he said is a gigantic word salad but he was still fully cognitive and level-headed.

fuck off with you're nazi ufo threads you fucking dumb cunt im sick you're threads you autistic kraut get raped by a muslim

Yeah....all of those are true, with the exception of the Nuke.

Earth IS flat, and there is no space. So what's your point faggot

if i werent going to sleep in a bit i would make one just for you now

Is this political?

get off my dick

Please compare conspiracy themes /pol threads and compare it to the shit ton of worthless eceleb and stupid anecdote threads. You are complaining about a small sliver and this points to pushing an agenda. I fucking stinks. I used to be agnostic on conspiracy theories until I learned about Dutroux affair, Iran Contra, and the franklin scandal. There is some very weird, dark shit that goes on that is never discussed by MSM.

checked and kek'd. conspiritards are obnoxious.
>gubermint did oklahoma city hurrr. sandy hook hoax hurrrr

why do tinfoil hats always have those "antenna" things at the top?

this, as long as we have daily lauren southern, sargon, PJW, varg or whatever shit is out there like the gorillion generals noone needs i dont think my threads are doing any harm, even if repeatetive

Yes. I'm arguing that crackpot conspiracy threads are ruining the political discourse here.

metameme. the tinfoil hat would actually attract any radiation and direct it into your head, functioning as an antenna instead of a shield. so those in the know portray them with antennas to make fun of the plebs actually using tinfoil hats by depicting them as the antennas they actually are

>There is some very weird, dark shit that goes on that is never discussed

Well guess what? its not a magical Nazi world that Hitler built in the center of the world accessed through Antarctica that sends out flying Nazi ufo's who engage in secret sky wars with the CIA, ok !!!

To protect you from flat earth's magnetic pole reversal brought on by the reptilian trannies, obviously.
Those retards need to go too but /IBS/ is a great containment thread for them.

Always wondered if the tinfoil hat thing was spread around on purpose so paranoid people who knew too much would become immediately susceptible to what they feared.
There's irony in that paranoid thought, and I don't like it.

I think I just found out I probably have schizophrenia. OH NONONONOO

this is not only political but should be our FOREMOST concern and our biggest target, we need to debate and name these people in every single thread that pops up, here, social media, youtube etc. you wouldn't let an alcoholic become a bartender, you wouldn't let a heroin addict be a pharmacist, and we shouldn't let schizophrenics have a social platform with the potential to reach large audiences.

Sandy hook is a hoax... It was used to push gun control with fake as fuck actors all over tv wheeping for thier fake dead kid

You can get it treated pretty decently, the problem with most schizoids is they don't stay on their meds. From what I hear the medication is shit and is basically the big boy version of Ritalin.
Be crazy or zone out, shit deal.

>"Everyone I disagree with is schizophrenic"
Or maybe you're only capable of thinking within these rigidly established parameters and reject any possibilities that don't fit the mold you've built regarding which theories are plausible or not. Stop letting cognitive dissonance control your thinking and maybe you'll be able to examine these things with an open mind. Until then, go back to The_Donald if you think the worst our government amounts to is "muh Deep State" or "#ReleaseTheMemo"

Never looked at it that way. Debunking bullshit is tedious when you have to do it all the time but it's also a healthy mental exercise.

The problem is there is actual conspiracy, the government didn't just up and stop after the 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s when they said they would repeatedly. This shit gets drown out by all these retards and it's either intentional or just another fucking hurdle in this god damn lobster bucket of life.

I killed my neighbors 6 dogs with a beebee gun when I was 11. I thiught it was normal for the longest time. I also sucked my brothers dick since he couldnt get a date to the prom. Fuck shit fuck

Terry Davis?

>Nukes don't exist

This is a thing? Please elaborate.

This was posted in a thread about nukes and it got a lot of (you)s. Then there was another thread arguing nukes don't exist last month and their arguments boiled down to
>Hurr they just used a lot of TNT and practical effects
>Nuclear fission doesn't cause explosions

Yeah, it's actually a lot less schizo of a theory than OP presented.
>nukes don't actually exist and is a Zionist hoax planned by the jews and elite to keep the population and unimportant countries under their control
>all actual nukings were intense firebombing
And unlike most theories it has a lot of physics debate behind it, such as nukes acting how they should or the output being less than it would actually be.

I don't actually believe in it but it's a respectable theory because it encourages education on the subject of nuclear science, and since you're never going to build a nuke either way you walk away a winner believing it or not.

Saw it come up 1-2 times, what i saw was all about the videos of nukes being fake and poointing to some stuff in webms. But then again i dont care about nukes either way so i didnt lookp deeper into that

Cool. Thanks guys.

Also unrelated and I see somd CBTS posts above, a boomer caller on Rush's show today asked him if heard.of Qanon and mentioned Sup Forums. Caller said it was amazing. Rush sounded like he didn't want to acknowledge Sup Forums.

Caller said he thinks it's either Gen. Mattis of Flynn, I can't remember. I also never followed those threads so I no clue what they're about.

Rosanne tweeted about Qanon once too.

One day someone is going to make a quick rundown of that shit that isn't an textwall image of posts.

Even if the blast radius is overstated (which is plausible because propaganda) there's still the very real threat of radiation. And if you think radiation is a hoax, go shove a rod of plutonium up your ass and tell me how your melting rectal tissue feels.

Also I watched a Joe Rogan video recently and he say he thinks it undeniable we went to space and the moon but all the evidence is faked. One case being the film they used during the first moon landing wouldnt have survived the radiation of having no atmosphere considering at the time tbey couldn't go through airport xrays. It would make sense considering a lot of the suspicious moon/space footage that exists.

Pizzagate took off too and look how that turned out. People need to stop breaking rules 1 and 2 but that's a dead concept to lurkers and newfags.

Never said such a thing. It is more mundane and more disturbing than that. Power is corrupting, and the darkness is the same as in every human heart, but amplified from the power. Alliances of unscrupulous and unsavory characters fighting rival cliques behind the scenes. Perversions and greed are used to compromise and/or appease. Those with particularly perverse tastes even dabble in the occult and other kinds of messed up shit. Read about the Dutroux affair, the evidence gleaned, and the witness testimony. Same with the Franklin scandal and Iran Contra.

No you are just a pernicious influence to this board. You are the opposite side of the coin to flat earthers. You have become so cynical you have put blinders over your eyes. There are worse types too who know what goes on but could care less.

global pedo rings are legit fucking neck yourself pleb

If the moon landings never happened then why can we see the Apollo landing sights from unmanned probes? Why is it that we can clearly see the shape of the ISS in space from an earth based telescope? If radiation kills film then how come every other space probe that took pictures from beyond our magnetic field works just fine? And they do plan for radiation, like they did with the Juno probe at Jupiter.

>boomer dipshits.

They're probably real but that doesn't mean shitheads like David Icke and Alex Jones should be taken seriously.
Why? Because I can spot bullshit disinfo from dubious sources and call it out for what it is?

Conspiring is a female trait.
They always conspire and fuck things up. Sort of like jews. Nice manipulation attempt of a thread, but it sucks and you have an inferior mind.
Btw God is real and you are going to a very bad place soon.

Yeah VIP pedo rings are real. Read about the UK pedo dossier and the testimony of victims from powerful perverts. Read about the Epstein wickedness. Read about the franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. Read about the finders case.

>what are governments doing in antarctica

simple, the fucking ice is melting and has huge cracks miles wide. if the ice shelf falls into the ocean in huge quantities it would be catastrophic for coastal populations considering how many millions of people live on coasts, their is no big secret just fear of panic and chaos.
millions upon millions would die if the ice melts to fast or huge pieces start breaking off.

MGTOW fags need to go back to r*ddit as well.

forgot to add a point, google earth is the biggest evidence of my claims, huge sections of the shelf are greyed out and censored, who would care about the south pole enough to censor large swaths of empty wasteland.
the easy answer is my theory, their are people who spend all fucking day swarming the web for apocalypse shit and conspiracy stuff if word started getting out that the real existential threat we face right now is that at any moment a gigantic section of the ice could fall into the ocean wiping out entire populations of people and their is not a fucking thing anyone can do to stop it.

Why is it disinfo? What does that statement mean? That statement implies you are defending something or someone. Interesting.

Not all sources are bunk, in fact many are impeccable. Also you know as well as I do that serious and important info can come from little known and even dubious sources. You are not flexible, and you lack empathy and discernment. You are so dim that you require a stark and bulky framework that data needs to fit into. That is fine, but much info, both good and bad is left on the wayside. There is nothing wrong with being strict and firm in your judgement, but naked cynicism is a form of wilful blindness.

In these strange days you need to read everything, even blatant propaganda. We are in the midst of a global propaganda war. You cannot trust anything at face value, sadly. As a result you need to weed through a whole lot of data, mostly useless, to find nuggets of interesting or worthwhile info

When I say "disinfo", I mean poisoning the well. Making it impossible to discuss politics and current events because there's too many schizos running around saying nothing matters and the whole government is run by lizards. I guess you can say I hate blackpillers with a passion.

You're responding to someone who never trusts the media and is skeptical of the conservative alt media as well. There's a reason why I get my news from the discussions here and nowhere else. When I know something is bullshit and no video of some Cleetus freaking out over a .jpeg artifact isn't going to change my mind. When have YouTube conspiracy channels ever predicted the future correctly?

>David Icke and Alex Jones
never mentioned them and i dont watch them

I believe in global pedo rings too but some idiots think they're also satanic trannies who are covering up the true shape of the earth for reasons. The point I'm making is this is a dangerous rabbit hole to spiral down. If you go too far, it's like a Rubik's Cube of insanity, no matter how desperate & pathetic an idea is, the internet's most special losers will go for it anyway in the chase of a single, unifying theory of ultimate stupidity, but by being so dumb, their only chance of getting there is by trying every single combination possible.

People need to separate the evidence from the absolute bullshit claims of schizophrenics and drug addicts.

> the internet's most special losers
> unifying theory of ultimate stupidity

holyshit user thats the best couple of insults i have ever read hopefully the most retarded champions take it to heart and fuck off

Hi all QAnon here. I want to second OP and tell all boomerfags and low capacity brain conspiracy theorist to gtfo from Sup Forums Sup Forums. Take medication from big pharma desu I don't care about you hahaha at least then we can work on the serious conspiracy theories here.

Rarely if ever. I understand your cynicism, but I just think you are throwing the baby out with the bath water. The utilization of highly immoral and unethical practices in the furthering of a political agenda is as old as the hills. Blackmail/human compromise, bribery, extortion, racketeering, and assassination are all tools of unscrupulous and evil people in power. It would be silly to think these kinds of acts only happen in the history books. This shit goes on to this day, even in democratic republics like ours.

In the 80s and early 90s a primarily Republican pedo ring was discovered and subsequently covered up. That is the franklin scandal. Some people who were eventually implicated in working with the CIA were actually recording the events of some of these lurid and evil late nite parties. The Democrats had their own similar cliques. Sometimes there was even a mixture of folks from both parties involved.

Look up some of the heinous shit that was happening for decades in the UK. Look up the Dutroux affair which centered in Belgium.

>Earth is flat
>Millions of people are covering it up because reasons
>Said people are also satanic trannies
>They also hoax volcanoes
>And wild animals that you don't see in your backyard
>And crude oil
>And ancient history
>Also apes are just people in monkey suits to brainwash people with evilution
These are actual things the most retarded schizos believe. Mix it all together and you get what I described: a Grand Unified Theory of Ultimate Stupidity.

OCCAM'S RAZOR
they don't need to fuck off, we have perfectly reasonable well documented rebuttals to their nonsense. think of this as your immune system, the best way to build antibodies to disease is to be exposed to a certain degree to said disease. if they go away our ability to discern truth from crazy is weakened.

Alex!

I've just decoded the latest transmission from our source, the intelligence agent known as """Q-Ayynon"""
It seems he's exposing that the """Boomers""" a the generation of people born between the years 1946 and 1963 and in fact homosexuals. He used the term """Boomer-Fag"""
This makes perfect sense, because I was born in 1946 and you pay me to suck Donald Trump's cock.

I'm not arguing against that at all. They said South Korea having a shadow government was just a conspiracy but lo and behold the lid got blown off of that in 2016. Maybe the same will happen with pizzagate, or maybe it is just a hoax someone with too much time on their hands cooked up. We'll see. The media will always cover up shit like this no matter what though.

JIDF is increasing their shilling effort and /x/ is leaking into Sup Forums the lazarus faggots still have done fuck all about it and the skepticism that led us away from normie political beleifs and into questioning who really has power has all but faded away and the CIA niggers are taking advantage and doing /x/ tier shit in here so we drop projects like redstick and poster campaigns, also the new shill buzzword is schizo

I hate glp, they always banned f\me for speaking out about the jews.

Fun fact: they also ban any mention of the tavistock institute. Which is a think tank that some say is responsible for social engineering.

Their server is located on an airforce base.

Cool man. I agree with you that conspiracy theorists can be their own worst enemies sometimes. There is some truth though to the paranoia, cointelpro is a real thing. Conspiracy groups have been targeted. Certain wacky theories are pushed to muddy waters I believe.

Tavistock needs to be researched much more intensely. Their tentacles seem to be found in all sorts of groups and activities.

When I was researching pizzagate, a place called Harbin Hot Springs was brought up. Some good researchers discovered that this new age retreat was tied to groups like the einhorn foundation, which interestingly enough is directly connected to Tavistock. The strange claims of many very often go back to this huge and shadowy group.

>Certain wacky theories are pushed to muddy waters I believe.
That's exactly what I'm starting to think too and Sup Forums shouldn't be dumb enough to fall for that shit.
I once read somewhere that flat earth might have been a Tavistock psyop to discredit actual conspiracies. We definitely need to look into that more. Social engineering and deliberate disinformation are plausible conspiracies.

This place is a breeding ground for all kinds of crazy shit, you have IC agents from all over the world post here combined with anons of varying intelligence from all over the world and their own different world views and their frame of mind adding to the psychic shock this place is i think there are AI's running amok in this place not just bots creating our endless fucking bait threads but actual AI's.
I think the bait threads and the starting images and annoying buzzwords are apart of the social engineering they are doing here, this place is one giant experiment user's are kept in a constant state where they chase their own tails or circle jerk over bullshit to keep them distracted or you are just worn out with bait fatigue and driven away.
There is a concerted effort to destroy this place i believe many mods are in on it and i think some are probably black mailed aswell

In all honesty, it doesn't even have to be flat earth. Pizza Gate or even Tavistock could be psyops to discredit actual conspiracies.

9/11 was an Israel job lead by Daniel Lewin, with ground assistance and documentation by the arrested "dancing Israelis" Oded Ellner, Yaron Shmuel, Omer Marmari, Paul Kurzberg, Sivan Kurzberg, and their boss Dominik Suter. In DC, Michael Chertoff and Dov Zakheim looked the other way, while in NYC, Larry Silverstein got a pay day.

20 year wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, but also Yemen etc, should be a huge warning flag to youngfags that Mossad was involved in 9/11 to benefit Zionism.

These are the Israelis responsible the operation, not all of them, but their names are on record.

its not a conspiracy if its true, the oceans dont curve