Enough Sinaloa Cartel fentanyl to kill 7,000,000 seized in Boston

borderlandbeat.com/2018/02/sinaloa-cartel-massachusetts-biggest.html?m=1

I've heard fentanyl is as a pill, but is only really nasty when it gets mixed with heroin. Anyone know?

It's something you add an immensely small amount of to heroin to make the heroin far more potent. It's so powerful that a lot of dealers fuck it up and end up killing their clientele. Hence the 33lbs being enough to kill 7,000,000 people if split to the required lethal dose.

great bustaroonie

Drs prescribe patches of fentanyl. There are no fentanyl pills

wtf is going on

So when are we going to invade mexico and rape the cartels? We have a "war on terror" and invaded those countries, why not kill the cartels with our "war on drugs"? Surely Mexico would be grateful

Oh. You want theories? Okay. Mass does the whole Sanctuary City thing, and I'm starting to think that people in the government are paid off by the cartels and that this Sanctuary City shit is basically to take the pressure off of the cartel drug trafficking routes.

Try carfentanil it makes fentanyl look like candy.

I hear with carfentanyl that shit can stop your heart if it so much as gets on your skin or you breath in particles of it

that's not even a theory at this point, taking one look a to San Antonio you can see the cartels have a presence, Plato or plumo is coming here if the democrats and rinos have their way

How long before someone watches batman and decides to spike the water. Of course that wouldn't work in Seattle their water is fucking nasty. Need to take a shower after your shower. But someplace with potable water would see quite a few deads b4 officials caught on.

I would love to see a comparison of sanctuary cities and cities with a major cartel presence.

we won't because the government/corporations benefits from the drug trade

more druggies = more prisoners = more profit for private prisons
more druggies = more overdoses and health problems = more profits for doctors and big pharma

are those vials lethal doses?

>people in the government are paid off by the cartels and that this Sanctuary City shit is basically to take the pressure off of the cartel drug trafficking routes.
I buy this
We keep hearing about all the heroin/fentanyl and the cartels, of course it would be tied to those making money off the sanctuary scheme

Yup I saw a story where a cop od'ed doing either a car search or pat down. not sure which. but it's super nasty.

Yes.

yup

>Implying the Sinaloa Cartel isn't working with some very powerful inteligence agency from the US.
>Implying this very powerful agency want to stop receiving benefits from the drug trade.

You are SO naive user. All this drug war you see is validated by the US. Everyone benefits from it, the weapon manufacturers, the cartels, the guerrillas, the contra guerrillas, this powerful agency from the US... Why would they ever stop it?

No that's old news. The new stuff is made in state-sponsored factories in China and sold to US through Mexican cartels. It comes in powder and pill form.

Today the feds have declared that fentanyl is a threat to national security because so many people are being killed.

*sigh* I know...was more wishful thinking then anything

the carf vial is actually enough to kill more than 1 like 7 or 10

It's also used as a chemical weapon in aerosol form.

>taking one look a to San Antonio you can see the cartels have a presence

San antonio pd is bought off by the cartels. City council is too. Mayor has always been a puppet as well. They say san antonio is not a sanctuary city, yet we have always had sanctuary city policies, with police letting dangerous criminals go simply because they are here illegally.

But yes, the political arms in the metropolitan areas are getting rich off dumping heroin and opiates into every white neighborhood as soon as they can move black drug dealers into free houses with the obama 2013 diverse neighborhood act.

Fentanyl is good for human sedation, carfentanil is good for large mammal sedation (elephants, rhinos, whales, etc.)

Fentanyl should be legalized. Natural selection will solve the drug problem.

End the war on drugs and you put the cartels oob. inb4 what about the children
fuck your children they're your responsibility to raise, us villagers have other shit to do

In a free society noone should tell another what he can and can't do with his own property. Including his body.

>fentanyl

CIA niggers have no shame

this is a more accurate representation of a lethal dose.

Checked.

I agree. Im tired of paying taxes that go to jailing stoners, or for the police rushing to revive someone that shot up some laced heroin.

thats what darwinning is.

Nuts. That could have been thousands of dead druggies a month, easy.

It's synthetic heroin that's 50x stronger than regular heroin, it comes in powder form, and there are pills too, I believe.

It blurs the lines between "drug" and chemical weapon

could easily be dissolved in a city's water supply and kill tons of people. Of course, those in charge likely wouldn't do this in order to prevent someone they know from dying, but it could totally be done. Back in the day the CIA and hippies explored the idea of spiking a town's water supply with LSD to make everyone trip. It never happened, largely because it's very imprecise and you'd also waste a lot.

but that's alright if all you want to do is instill terror. How efficient is it to go to flight school and so on. put that in nycs water supply and alot more than 2000 die

shit now you got 300 million people afraid of their water. holy shit

does it dissolve evenly in water?
scary

>spiking a town's water supply with LSD to make everyone trip. It never happened
Salem, Massachusetts

are you talking about the witch trials? That was ergot, kind of the lsd base, also just a theory, that I believe

The fent is a gift from the gods. I will be honored to sacrifice my life to it.

Not sure but I bet it could be dissolved in something that would mix with water. But water might do it, it's one of the most powerful solvents there is.

It's your life just don't violate someone else's rights and you can shoot gasoline for all I care.

Do so.

Bump

This mayor looks like he has too much chromosomes.

Pharmacist here. It is supposed to only be prescribed to people with chronic pain or cancer and are already tolerant to other opiates.

>In a free society noone should tell another what he can and can't do with his own property. Including his body.

I, too, wish for a world where children regularly step over OD'ing libertarians lying in puddles of their own vomit while walking to school

this

control of the water supply needs to be thought of more here. That's just one bust as well. Not to mention what is already being put in there anyway

this

CIA launders money for drug lords. Kiki Camarena discovered the truth and was about to expose it before he was kidnapped and killed.

Even if the news is about busting some drug lab. The headline is still a click bait. So I don't care. I want to fuck a kid.

CIA backs sinaloa federation for the most part
eastern powers back the Zeta and their allies.

Not that alliances with cartels are always solid

*sigh *???
Quit the soyboy shit faggot

your children don't negate any of my freedoms you faggot. I have a son and never once did I pawn my responsibility to raise him upon society nor ask a fellow american to surrender his liberty. so if its your kid or my freedom guess i'll just have to kill you and your worthless spawn

Fentanyl is an opoid that has a lot of the same effects as heroin, but is 50x as potent and far more cost-effective.

The problems start when drug dealers further down the chain market their fentanyl as 'heroin' to get a bigger profit cut and junkies have no idea what the proper dosage should be. Junkies of course will take those kind of risks when seeking the cheapest horse possible. Hence, they OD.

that sucks i live outside boston and my tolerance is so high that if my dopes not cut with fent i cant get high

Die junky