The sperm has to be a DISTRACTION for the giant black dick on Obama's forearm

The sperm has to be a DISTRACTION for the giant black dick on Obama's forearm.
>What the fuck is this shit?

clear as day

If these are painted by some chink sweat shop workers maybe they did it as a fuck you to america/bongo? Or does the gay painter dude request them?

It's to go in the white house. Where there's a collection of a painting of each President. Obama chose a black dude who has a history of painting Negress decapitating white women.

there is actually a ghost sperm right there too

Haram

Shawn Hannity took down a tweet about the jizz on the face- We need to make them aware about the cock arm.

His right pointer finger is also in the shape of an uncircumcised penis.

Watcha doin rabbi?

My monitor is shit, are those characters? What do they say?

look at this garbage

Looks like Obama has a vagina.
>His right hand pointer finger is a penis

I think I found 2 penis', a vagina, and a dick head front view. One other user found a penis and I circled it, this one is on his hand.

isn't a blatant black dick in a photo lineup of our presidents seem like some pretty black supremacist shit?

the sperm meme distracts from the artist and their other works

Obama has sperm on his face (not the first time), a dick on his sleeve, a copypasta background, and it doesn't even really look like Obama.

The nigger artist didn't even paint this. He has a factory in china that actually paints his paintings. This no talent nigger is famous due to affirmative action alone.

I like how the artist put the thumb on the wrong side of his right hand... and then tucked it under because he can't draw thumbs!

*Smithsonian

white house portrait is later

>2 more penis
>these are like "half"

lol oh musta forgot to start a new paint project....

>occult symbolism mocking G-d
>sitting in the garden of eden as both a god and satan

We all knew he wanted to be a dictator.

>cum hanging from Obama's chin