Why do you white people do this dumbass smile?

Why do you white people do this dumbass smile?

Cuz we're mistaken for black people all the time

It means, "I'm aware of you, don't tread on me."

Because they don’t want to talk to your black ass. They are hoping you won’t attack them for whatever reason wild animals attack.

It's a respectful nod, not a smile. You niggers always say you want respect, right? It's for showing respect to a stranger.

its our way of saying hi to shitskins that we actually hate. we just don't want to be impolite.

Its trying to be polite by covering our disgust and contempt by smiling.

It’s called a courtesy smile, it means we are trying to be socially normal but really deep down we fucking hate you and probably would get a better laugh over raping your female relatives and slaughtering you in the name of Hitler

It's a little thing called "white man's burden," Jorge.

We just want to be left alone.

We were taught to be nice to minorities at all costs but know from instinct or experience that they’ll try to rip us off or attack us if we show either friendship or malice so we have sadly learned to do this uneasy smile that is neither friendly nor aggressive.

honestly? we find your worthless, annoying, uncivilized black-asses absolutely repugnant, too nice to show it

It's because I'm surprised to be so disgusted by another "human" in my society.

In Sweden we don't smile. We look away.

this is the "it's too late to pretend that i didn't see you and don't want to seem like an asshole and just ignore you but i also don't like you" smile

ITT fall for bait aimed at 4 year olds

Doing that here would cost you a punch to the back of the head

Kek.

What do you mean? In New England it is very common to literally stare in the other direction when you pass someone on the street

That's not a smile. It's simply an acknowledgement that you exist. Sadly.

That's not a smile, that's a disgust response.

This is how I used to smile when I was a kid. Its a classic forced smile.

Why can't you conjugate, faggot?

Utterly disgusting.

Because we are tired.

t.nigger

>south africa

N I G G E R

Its a sign of humility you fucking subhuman. Goddam, will you faggots jump already? Lets do this.

disdain for plebs intensified really

Because we don't want the flies buzzing around you to go in our mouth.

>1234
so easy a nigger could understand

What they said

Because we're trying to be nice, but deep down we're sick of you.

I bet she's smarter than me

we're holding our breath from the smell

>Yep niggers exist, here's another reminder. K, great, nah I don't want to buy a mix tape, can't you just get shot already
This is what goes through my mind when I make that smile.

It means “yep, we’re both here, oh well, hope you have a good day despite that fact”

I only do this smile when I’m in a shitty place, like at work or grocery shopping.

hi Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

Why don't you step right on ahead and KILL

YOUR

SELF!??

Anna "Stockholm Syndrome" Kasparian.

Works with Turks who deny the Armenian Genocide.

What a fucking retard

This is the I'll call the cops if you chimp out face.

> he doesn't know

because we're tired of your shit, negro

I'm 2 ancestors away from Sweden. No American Swede I know likes any form of physical contact. I absolutely hate it myself. If a girl I know just as a friend comes in for a hug or kiss to say hello I instinctively recoil. Being around Italians or Greeks is absolute death. Are you like that in the home country too?

It's this smile. That's why. We are leading lives of quiet desperation.

because you can't relax around blacks

Why do all niggers stink? That's a legitimate question, not "so blind people can hate them too". It really isn't that hard to put on deodorant.

>
checked

Yes I'm exactly like that. I have no idea how I'll ever survive a longterm relationship.

BTW I thought it was culture, maybe it's genetic.

You really can't tell the emotion?

>"I am in pain, but I am white and male, and will get no sympathy."
It is the face of someone in agony who dares not show their pain because the world is full of wolves who will pounce on you the moment you show weakness.

I't's the "I have to acknowledge your presence, but I would really prefer to ignore you" smile.

I'm not Swedish, but my father has this one Italian friend who cannot have a conversation without touching you repeatedly. And it's not just taps. Dude will like grab your arm or squeeze your shoulder and shit.

I literally had to tell him to just stop touching me. He kinda laughed and I told him "No, seriously." Then he looked all hurt, and I'M the asshole. Fuck those people.

this. only amerimutts smile in pics they look so autistic while showing their teeth

Literally not a bad smile in the bunch. What the fuck are you going on about?

4 year olds aren’t allowed to post here.

We had an Italian in our class, he was the exact same way. Wtf.

Some people have actual beautiful smiles, but yeah, most of us look retarded.

I had fucked up teeth when I was younger, so I never learned how to properly smile, so when I try to smile for a picture I look like I’m in pain, so I’m always the guy who’s “too cool to smile” when in reality I’m embarrassed and I end up doing the smile in OPs pic.

yawn

when we smile like this
what's going on in our mind when we see shitskins is pic related

Leave Tom Brady out of this okay?

That boy is actually syrian btw

WTF? That gave me the opposite of a boner.

>maybe if I don't look my country won't be overrun

lmao that is true, why do white guys always go out of their way to hold door open for me ? So submissive.

Swedes are retarded that way, theyre so insecure so they dont smile because theyll come off as uncool, swedes are truly pathetic and just overall disconnected from life.

Americans have big smiles on pictures, yes, its a sign of healthiness

slide threads get the sage

We're very social and affectionate people. Social and family bonds our of the utmost importance to and we like to show it. Sorry man :(

> afraid of hugging
why are you such fucking pussies?
if a big tiddied girl wanted to hug me i'll give her a big fucking hug and press dem tiddies on my chest fast af

As I white person, I make an extra effort to close the door after me, I'm tired of the stereotypes.

>stop being a faggot
we are doing our best not to hate you.

exactly. i "respect" people by not fucking annoying them with overdramatic smiles or idle chit chat.
the facial expression in op is the perfect way to greet a stranger. it says:
>i recognize you exist
>i have nothing to say to you
>you likely have nothing to add to my life
>in general i wish you health and happiness
>good day sir (or madam)
why do niggers complain about literally everything?

Then move to America nigger.
We're social and affectionate with friends and family as well. But we're not going around touching them at school. Kek.

This. I’m a WASP, not even Italian, and a good hug is fine. It gets weird if it lasts too long, but a quick hug is fine.

Now touching during casual conversation, arm grabbing, and shoulder touching is so weird for me, unless I’m not sober.

why do you have show your teeth in every picture? also all the kids even the ""black"" ones
(besides the boy with black hair) look exactly like brady

I hate that shit.

its not a warm smile because Its to avoid inviting you into our lives but its not a scowl or snarl to avoid challenging you to a chimp out because we know how those always end

move to america traitor

>why do niggers complain about literally everything?
Their lives revolve around taking offense and trying to parlay that into gibs.

>as opposed to a snarl or a plank facial expression mirroring the lack of any critical thinking
happy black history month

I don’t know, it’s just how we are. It’s to show we are happy and healthy I guess, it’s inviting and friendly, if none of the people in that pic were smiling it’s look like they were miserable.

It’s a forced smile. Only the light will make us truly smile

I think in the warm Mediterranean we had larger in-groups that we spent more time with then you guys did. In the harsher north you guys spend most of your social time with you're more immediate family.

nah he prob won't do that unfortunately

It means I assume you are a good person, but if not, I don't want to go the prison with you, nigger.

>why do you have show your teeth in every picture?
You just sound jealous of our happiness.

I hold the door for anyone within the appropriate proximity.

if it's a qt gerl doing any of that then idgaf
if it's a guy then I have a problem

Yeah it's possible. I'm getting more convinced it might be genetic.

This. It’s a dangerous game though, you may misjudge the distance and end up holding the door for an awkward amount of time.

one chance at life, born in the greatest country in the galaxy

fucking kek I always experience this shit irl
mostly in gas stations where niggers go to buy their malt liquor and scratch tickets

Not sure what's worse, this or the office hallway.

How is this so relatable? I never even noticed how often I nonverbally “this fucking nigger” with white strangers.

It's the same face I'd make if society trained literal gorillas to wear clothes and walk down the street, and then I had to walk past them on my way home from school.

Its a human thing, you animals wont understand it...

Oh god the fucking hallways.
You can’t smile and nod until your passing each other, and you can’t make eye contact either, so you have to spend 10 fucking second avoiding eye contact before awkwardly deciding “this is close enough” and smiling and nodding.

this. dont you just feel like "wow look at this failed social experiment walking around like it belongs here cant believe this is the world we live in." feel the same way when i see hijabis but instead of a walking gorilla they look like xenomorphs.