BILL GATES DISCOVERS Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.the7eye.org.il/272146&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=4vzFeiKH1jQ&t=2m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The elite are so scared of Sup Forums.

INTERNET

HATE

MACHINE

They think we're smart!!

>we
kys JIDF

Suck it, Bill. Kys.

no self-awareness for a billionaire.

Small groups? Silly Bill. We are one guy named Sup Forums.

OY VEY!

can't he just pay us all to stop shitposting.
He got the money.

>Sup Forums can't be subverted
pull your head outta your ass

Sometimes I wonder what this place would be like if Hillary Clinton hadn't exposed us to the normies like she did back during her "Pepe is evil" speech...

Hmmm.....

y-you too

HACKERS ON STEROIDS!

why do you sound like a redditor

Sup Forums was not even mentioned in the CNBC article. Stop shitposting.

We are going to be this out of touch and clueless one day. Scary shit. Thanks for feeding millions upon millions of low iq parasites Bill. Sure hope you don't get cancer.

>Sup Forums has became the Jew

>absolutely ruthless corporate business man
>founder of microsoft
>discovers technology

I dunno I don't even know what a redditor sounds like since I don't do voice chats

I hope he posted here and someone called him a faggot

It's almost as if 99% of history hasn't been decided by small groups of dick waving kings, queens, and otherwise royal cock suckers.

>Small groups

Lol dis nigga. Should we tell him?

What makes you think he is talking about Sup Forums?

>"[I]t's easier for kids to do genetics in a laboratory. That's a really good thing, unless a few people decide to make human-transmissible smallpox and spread that into the world."

leave it to the leaf to completely miss the joke

KEK magic strongest magic!

Chaos is a ladder!

>discovers

lol Bill Gates calling out blacks like the niggers they are.

>Sup Forums can't be subverted
>shillbot posting the same gay threads every 10 minutes

Pick one

Sup Forums in general is automatically contrarian.

>small groups doing great harm
he's literally describing the mainstream media warmongering for the past 50 years

We unironically need /mlpol/ back.
It was the perfect chemo for every lugenpresse cockroach, redditor, and normalfag that even got curious about this site, and we got free horse pussy to boot.

He can't be talking about Sup Forums. We've never done "great harm".

>people are noticing the terrible things that are going on and are rallying against it

"People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer."

I hope they called him a turbofaggot nigger and told him to eat broken glass

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

That's entirely the result of the globalists' own actions. You created a society that's not worth living in, now autists spend all their pastime on the Internet doing this.

me gronk. me sopistatred competor. show gronk war face

Source on that?

>literally summoned a chaos god
>then with his help got a russian spy elected as president

Notice how they said "competitor"

"can be subverted" implies that those shit shill threads actually change our opinion

hows the subversion though? are the beliefs diminished at all? how many attempts and what?

you dont go back after the red pill. even if you want to more than anything

It's scary to me that money can empower on man to do great harm

the7eye.org.il/272146

translate.google.com/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.the7eye.org.il/272146&edit-text=

Everyone knows they're shills though
They're not fooling anyone

But they're just ideologically fighting the people directly. Shit I'm really thinking over here.

Why do you think the entire e-celeb controlled opposition movement supports israel?

Ever since I first encountered 56k internet on my old Pentium II Windows 95 machine in the 90's I had a dream that I would be able to call Bill Gates a faggot or nigger in a hypothetical chatroom or somehow.

Isn't he and Bill Nye eugenicists?

You have to remember that Jews are fucking retarded. They actually think that people give a fuck about their e-celebs and controlled opposition bullshit, when the fact of hte matter is that those youtube faggots would be NOTHING without Sup Forums.

Its not them who are influencing us, because once the genie is out of the lamp then it can't go back inside. We're the ones influencing them.

>small group that does great harm
gee, who does that remind me of?

>Generate problem
>Generate "solution"
makes sense to me, we were never the target just the (((problem)))

He wouldn't have a clew what Sup Forums was, he thought an animated paper clip interrupting people was a good idea.

>SJW use the internet to push faggorty
How progressive.

>We use th Internet to call out their faggotry
IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

This

"It's scary to me that technology can empower small groups to do great harm"

>Invents Windows OS.

Really activates ye' ole' almonds.

Don't watch new media Goy! Watch CNN and MTV!!!

>actual leftypol shill or larper sperg detected

thanks pham

false

we are a board of peace

thats why I find it fun and worth my time. our conversations are turning into people. figureheads that will rise and fall. Think of how people considered Sargon when he first arrived, saying what needed to be said in a time when no one but us did. now its not enough and he falls. the ideas persevere and become more clear.

people that think the e-celebs are hurting us miss the point that we manufacture their actions and control their fate. think of it like summoning a flesh golem.

What is this harm he speaks of?

>What is this harm he speaks of?
cartoon frogs

Politics that are different from his own

Fuckin Transl8ed

>It's Frightening to me that the Internets we created allow anons to influence others on a level that we out-of-touch bringers of light can only envy.

>There is such a thing as 'too much freedom.'

>Damn this monster we created.

>Kill it with fire.

Will Bill take away our Windows?

I don't know, but if you had told me before that point that a major presidential candidate would be talking about a fucking cartoon frog on national television, I would have laughed at you.

remember that mod who used to prune soros threads and leave the blacked ones up?

pepperidge farm remembers.

>globalists: what level of nation wrecking are you on?
>noob: Idk like coin clipping or something
>globalists: watch this

Has anyone ever played a game of "Gestalt" in Stellaris?

Is that the LBGTMSNBC guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=4vzFeiKH1jQ&t=2m15s

>clew
You misspelled a 4 letter word. Would you like to kill yourself?

I remember the day when 4chin blew up a van.. Comfy times.

What about the President of the United States posing as Pepe during the G20 or whayever the fuck it was.

It’s as if he’s talking about..... himself!!

Fucking Clippy.

leave this place HERETIC!

>yfw we're the kings of the internet

the lengths /leftypol/ will go to to smear Peterson is laughably pathetic

Watch what we tell you to you fucking worms!!!!

>dismissive statement lacking any substance or argument
It's amazing the lengths JIDF will go to not actually make a substantial arguement.

What a fucking fag.
>Technology can give a small group the power to do great harm.
Yeah well no shit Sherlock what are nuclears bombs. Fucking idiot

/leftypol/ must be pretty woke for going after a marrano

it's not /leftypol/ it's just people who refuse to clean their lobsters, bitter lazy fucks

They are not controlled, they are literally talking heads for Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>decentralized

>we are a board of peace
No. We are bored of peace.

those goddamned white supremacists keep yapping on about the jq like it's a linear question. there's a spectrum there. also be a good individual and your ancestors deeds didn't matter

Bored of peas.

Daily reminder that Bill Gates is responsible for the future nigger population explosion

Das rite

no one is saying that you retard, they are saying its is hard to subvert. hard /= impossible