Seinfeld

>Seinfeld
>black and white cookie
>makes it a metaphor for racial harmony
>gets food poisoning from it later in the episode

What did (((they))) mean by this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8T4t3eNxrIk
youtube.com/watch?v=rGAyQAkXajg
youtube.com/watch?v=5JElnt-C4dI
dailystormer.name/i-get-this-jewish-joke-that-other-jews-are-complaining-they-dont-get/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blacks and whites working together are deadly to the jew

Holy shit.
Put me in the screenshot

So Seinfeld is redpilled?

Also, eating chocolate bars with knife and fork.

Japan with the bantz once again

Teach us senpai

top nip

>Elaine lets guys creampie her(the sponge)
>she forces the saxophone guy to go down on her
>he can't play anymore after

What did they mean by this?

Do not let this thread die, Sup Forums, keep them coming. We are making history here

holy shit my sides nipbro

Hahahaha wut

Amen.

>Elaine's goyfriend gets in car accident
>she stops for candy on the way to the hospital

>Kramer and Jerry contaminate an OR and drop a junior mint in a patient's body cavity

what did they mean by this

jew writers were really funny during the 80's/early 90's, they understood the how a subtle joke can go a lot further than an overt/obvious joke... now that they control everything now they're under zero obligation to write good jokes anymore so that's why everything they produce fucking sucks nowadays

>Kramer imports illegal workers
>they injure the customers

this the best scene
youtube.com/watch?v=8T4t3eNxrIk

>fucking based black guys will save us!

This actually goes kinda deep, remember the cake Elaine originally received had a hair in it?

It was the jews.

Jew here. Underrated post.

Material success and political invulnerability have made us weak. Zionists with no intention of moving to Israel make us weak.

What? I’ve seen people do it. I like it.

>Kramer is attacked by a mob of gays when he refuses to conform to their lifestyle and wear an AIDS ribbon

Tell me one thing, are you actually stupid?

'le based black MAGApede' is not the same as a Black who is working to build his community to do what is Right

what about the hair?

6000 folded nip wisdom!

FPBP. Sweet jesus the nip comes with the bantz tonight. Top kek.

Jews will steal everything from you.

Check’d

The thing that really irks me about this episode is that the black and white cookie is really an example segregation is best. Each half of the cookie is enjoyable on its own merits, mixing them would make it not a black and white cookie

inb4 this thread gets 404's

top kek

based samurai

Brought to you by the same jews that did this skit:
youtube.com/watch?v=rGAyQAkXajg

The poison is them trying to live together.

>Norm MacDonald interviews Jerry Seinfeld
>"Here's a joke for jews, about you goy."
>"Two goy businessmen meet on the street
>"How's business?"
>"Great!"

45:30
youtube.com/watch?v=5JElnt-C4dI

What does it mean, goyim?

>
And, to go even a step further, is the practice of fist-fucking not the exemplary case of what Deleuze called the "expansion of a concept?" The fist is put to a new use; the notion of penetration is expanded into the combination of the hand with sexual penetration, into the exploration of the inside of a body. No wonder Foucault, Deleuze's Other, was practicing fisting: is fist-fucking not the sexual invention of the twentieth century, a new model of eroticism and pleasure? It is no longer genitalized, but focused just on the penetration of the surface, with the role of the phallus being taken over by the hand, the autonomized partial object par excellence.

damn...

>"Dentists! Heh, who needs them?"
>"...not to mention the blacks and the Jews."
What did (((they))) mean by this?

Remember the episode where the gang acted like anyone who wasn't circumcised was a freak?

I understand now.

HOLY FORESKIN PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT MOM

this
also have an obligatory death to israel and fuck you zionist neocon kike

Holy shit

H o n o r a r y
A s
F u c k

I'm one of the most anti-Zionist Jews you'll met that's still a Traditionalist. Zionism has corrupted the faith and the people. If they have their way they'll also turn Gd into an idol.

It means don't try to read/infer dumb shit into mundane situations.

Anglin explains:

dailystormer.name/i-get-this-jewish-joke-that-other-jews-are-complaining-they-dont-get/

> jews tricking goy
> mfw

Messing around with whores will ruin a man's potential

Remember when Jerry fat shamed someone on the subway?

I mean it's not surprising that (((they))) would perform jewish trickery in this fashion to try and divide us.

goodness gracious

That's exactly how I interpreted it too....damn maybe I need a break

youre anti israel then?

fasuto posuto besuto posuto

Jews need two enemies to pit against each other because they know if people stop fighting each other for even a month everyone will realize how fucked they ALL are by jews

This. These stormfags and ebin memers are getting stupider by the second.

>black and white cookie

It's called a half moon u fukin plebs.

>Stormfags
only people who've ever said that are flaming homos that don't belong on Sup Forums

>elaine and kramer hires a morbidly obese, postal deliveryman to dispose of excess muffin bottoms
>not feeding homeless
what did (((they))) mean by this?

I grew up all over the tri state area and have only ever heard of them referred to as black and white cookies, you autistic cunt

Nigger I've been on Sup Forums for fucking half a decade. Sup Forums as a whole since 2009. We've been saying it for quite a while. Idgaf about a common fascist, but someone who legitimately wants to hold an entire race of people back from ever joining the rest of society is retarded. We need to encourage black people to drop their ridiculous thug culture and instead adopt a much softer more family and community oriented culture that encourages growth and rejects leeching.

Could you even imagine the ghost town this place would be if all the flaming homos were purged.
Also not belonging is kind of the whole deal here.

> ebin
It's been a while sice I've seen that term

I have immigrant friends from SE Asia and Latin America who now live in the US. They all make it clear on a regular basis that while they might cheer for their home country in sports, or send some money back to family, *they are Americans first*. They are concerned with American interests first and foremost. I am acquainted with people who have moved back to their country of origin because they felt the need to get involved back there.

I'm not anti-Israel per se. It's natural for Jews worldwide to be generally supportive of a Jewish state and wish it well.

What I *am* against is this horrid cult of Zionism, that seeks to make support for the state of Israel synonymous with Jewish identity (and conversely, make criticism of Zionism and the State of Israel synonymous with antisemitism).

Zionism, with its influence and money pushes Jews in diaspora to support Israel in ways that would be clearly pathological to any right-thinking person. They will sacrifice social progress in their home country for the interests of Israel, a country they will never ever move to by choice.

Zionism is the redux of the Sabbatean heresy, and I'm not convinced that Judaism will survive it.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Unlike many Jewish anti-Zionists, I actually love the religion and think that the damage that Zionists are doing to the Tradition is unconscionable.

Yeah, this is the Sup Forums I knew, before its unfortunate slide into S*omfront idiocy . I first found Sup Forums in 2007 and while there were race jokes and slurs everywhere, it was clear that there wasn't actual hate behind it. Now? Ugh.

>We need to encourage black people to drop their ridiculous thug culture and instead adopt a much softer more family and community oriented culture that encourages growth and rejects leeching.

I admit that American blacks are our problem and we're never going to deport them or anything like that, but don't pretend for a second that they will ever be better than they are now. They were only mildly acceptable in the 50s because of how scared they were of whitey. Naive man.

>ugh
>memeflag
You literally got here last month from tumblr, stop.

>mfw I imagine the BLM golem striking its jewish master

Impeccable reasoning. Did your mother breastfeed you?

kek

fpbs as always

bump