In this thread: we pretend we're on an alternate Sup Forums during election night 2016 and Hillary just won

In this thread: we pretend we're on an alternate Sup Forums during election night 2016 and Hillary just won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMQeGubna3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

>why am i in hell?
i did nuffin wrong. i'm a good boy.

>In this thread
we post some pepes because i lost my folder, here ill start

You can deny it all you want Drumpfy, the fact is... SHE. IS. YOUR. PRESIDENT.

She really isn't

I would have actually killed myself if Hillary won.

Hillary Won!!!!
Noooooo!
Gas the Kikes, Race war Now!

Your life mustn't be important then.

Saved.

bu but sshe did win... right?

No one's life is important under Communism.

>says the poo

Your entire country is a literal pile of shit, filled with street shitting brown skin lonely faggots that go on facebook asking for bobs and vagenes. If I ever was an indian, I would have killed myself before I hit 18 years old

Go have a salty LARP on faggot, she lost and Trump's about to put you through that emotional ringer all over again with his 50%+ approval rating. And we're all going to laugh, just like we did in 2016. Enjoy your cancer.

NOT
MY
PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did the media not cover this part of the access hollywood story?

FUCKING FUCK ME
>Muh kek
Guess we got the candidate after all!

This kills the West. Literally how do we come back from this?

Assange is dead and so am I

thread theme/when networks announce Hillary won

youtube.com/watch?v=EMQeGubna3E

It would be almost exactly the same, except the media would be talking about fluff (eg Prince Harry boning a mutt roastie), and the occasional “GOP obstruction” story — basically the Obama years. Russia would not be a topic.

BITCH LASAGNA

Well congratulations, Hil, I might have thought about hiding my guns from your attack dogs from the ATF, but I live in Arizona, so Fuck You.

Fuck. Well... at least he was the nominee. At least we showed the normies that they’re not invincible after a-... fuck I promised I wouldn’t cry if he lost. For over a year I placed all my hope in him. It was all riding on this. I’m giving up forever

>t. soyboy

They would be holding a Brexit recount after deciding that Russia hacked the voting somehow