Every dark brown-skinned guy I've ever met had a vastly over-inflated and unwarranted sense of self-importance...

Every dark brown-skinned guy I've ever met had a vastly over-inflated and unwarranted sense of self-importance. redpill me on this.

overcompensation. none of the non-famous ones act like that

inferiority complex. fortunately there is "equalising propaganda" being spread to make sure everyone feels "equal" again

indians are tryhards desu

If every person you meet is a problem, then you're the problem.

nigger do you think I'm meeting famous brownies? I'm talking casual every dad shitskin, they all think they're the shit. Overcompensation is probably still the answer tho

It's a psychological trick they play on themselves. Louder outside means more nervous inside. They know they don't belong.

They like to pretend that they're millionaires. White people never do that.

ive met a few and they’ve all been betas

all whites and light-skinned Hispanics I meet seem perfectly grounded in reality. Even niggers don't seem to be that out of touch with their self-worth, really. It's only marginally dark-skinned sandniggers/poo-in-the-loos that come off as absolutely delusional every tiem

this.

clearly op has never worked in tech.

Because thats what youre looking for you insecure faggot

so many pompous indians with unjustified superiority complexes.

the first generation immigrant ones come across as appropriately beta, true. the ones that don't have a foreign accent are always annoyingly uppity as fuck

there are 2 kinds of western poos
1. The drone betas
2. The "know it all"

The worst is when they combine for the ultimate poo in loo

cultural
theyre overvalued in their families

Maybe you are insecure about yourself so instead of trying to fix this issue you try to see others as less in other to protect your fragile ego.

I am so dark skinned I have never met another human that is darker skinned than me. Everyone I have ever worked with had a vastly over-inflated and unwarranted sense of self-importance. I am evidence you need to change the word "every" to "many" or "several"

>t. brown person

their culture, they have the caste system
social status is very important (it is in all cultures sure)

nah because I frequently meet white and asian dudes and even white/asian women that utterly eclipse my life success in every way and I have no problem recognizing this. sorry faggot but this delusional mudslime problem is a meme grounded in reality as the other posts in this thread are quick to prove, kys

They all have a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.

Deep down they know they're inferior.

fine. "many to the point where it's worth generalizing." happy?

Not really white guy from P.R.

|>.That guy that made this is just insecure about himself pretty sad actually in fact if you believe someone is overconfident use it to your advantage

>t. doubly confirmed brown person

Overconfident people are extremely easy to brake and mold as you want because all there ego is resting in delusions.

I've experienced that too with pakis and indians and it always boggles my mind because I can't imagine how anyone who LOOKS LIKE THAT could think they're something special

definitely a brown guy

probably because that mindset has been encouraged in them since they were young. the Media certainly likes to paint them to be brilliant and handsome etc

also overconfidence correlates with low IQ so you might be right.

>The worst is when they combine for the ultimate poo in loo

If you could get your way by screaming "Racist!" all the time, you'd get over-inflated as well. But if you're white instead, you have to avoid the groid lest he take advantage of the rules of Political Correctness with you...

I'm specifically talking arabs and indians tho, and those groups are mostly ignored by the PC police gibs granters in my exp

This.

they're not human

i think they have a chip on their shoulder around white people. the reason white privilege became popular is because it was perceived by minorities.

Pfft, whatever. I'm a genius. Dude.

I have a theory that Indians are biologically incapable of feeling shame.
It would explain the street shitting and the random asking for nudes on social media.

Fucking i could beat you up in a fight.

AND fuck all of your female relatives.

faggot

faaaaaaaaaaaag faaaaaaaaaag faaaaaaaaaag

Orientals, blacks and 'spics are the same in this regard.

Niggers are too stupid to realise how inferior they are. But Pajeets are just sentient enough to be conscious of their inferiority. Its almost sad

Wait, what the fuck is that?

They are and they aren't.

What about Krauts?

The caste system the Brits brought over stayed with them, so because their parents could afford to move to a western country they all think they're royalty because they can afford running water. All those "open bobs" comments? They aren't requests. They're orders because they think these instagram sluts are their own personal prostitutes.

I guess I've only now started to notice this around all my not-white friends/acquaintances in the past few years and it's redpilling af. Especially because if they would just get over their envy and not get touchy as fuck any time the issue of race was brought up we'd get along fine.

The notable exception to this, as I previously mentioned, are the suburbanized spics I've come across. Racial shit doesn't seem to phase them and they usually act like true bros through thick and thin when they happen to be your friend. Niggers are hit and miss, probably because they are too dumb to pick up on such things a lot of the time as alluded to

Niggers have a lot going for them desu, there's even some smart Mulattoes. Some Indians also have IQ going for them.

I'm pretty sure that if you have enough money you can basically make the world suck your dick so genetics stop mattering all that much.

There's a lot of people that shouldn't exist out there though.

Can confirm. I worked for a Muslim Indian once, he was almost as dark as a nigger.. He would always talk about how smart he was, how we were "Aryans," and how he hated other Indians, particularly the non-Muslim Indians. He said Muslims were forced out of Spain way back when because "they were so fucking smart."

He's a large part of why I hate poos. It's like they ingratiate themselves with whites while simultaneously loathing them out of jealousy.

>Media certainly likes to paint them to be brilliant and handsome etc
kek where?

Progress

Real.

Nice game btw. A few bugs but i can live with that.

Remember when progress meant conquering Indians? good times.

True. Why are they like that ?

nice. saved.

I don't hate anyone from a distance, but i get it.

You tell me.

That's was so gay, "you tell me". Ugh.

Pleasure to finally meet you Mr. Bond tier.

RUSSIAN ALERT...

And I forgot, he would never stop talking about sex, jokingly or otherwise. Also made fun of Asians and Mexicans a lot.

r selected faggot that he was.

the ones I meet make fun of other races but are absolutely worshipful of niggers

Plenty of whites exhibit this behavior as well, many on this board. Dark people that do it have an inferiority complex trying to convince people they are special, subconsciously thinking people see them as inferior. Whites that do it genuinely think they are special simply because they are white regardless of the fact that as individuals they are usually worthless trash who have accomplished nothing in life.

You OK there ?

>white guy from P.R.
lel

yeah well the only white dudes I meet who exhibit this phenomenon either make boatloads of money or fuck boatloads of hot young pussy desu. meanwhile every average wagecuck poo or arab beholden to the one gf he's ever had in his life for a pussy to fuck seems to think they are the second coming of elvis or something, it's extremely strange.

Fuck poos. I never worked for one but I've had to deal with them in retail and it's a nightmare. Rude, pushy and they will demand you to bend over backwards for them without showing any gratitude. Love to haggle prices set by corporate which I, as a lowly wagecuck, had no ability to change.

Now I have a "real" office job where one of my responsibilities is pricing our product. We do business with a decent amount of companies full of poos. I always increase their price by 10-15% before they see it, then when they inevitably demand a discount I give them 5% off. They're happy because they think they are getting a discount even though they are paying a little more solely because all the bad experiences I've had with them in the past have made me strongly dislike them. My manager noticed one time what I was doing and I explained it to him (I left out my disdain for Pajeets and just told him about my experiences haggling with them in a previous job and framed it as doing this to improve customer service). He laughed his ass off. He was pretty impressed because we end up getting a sale with most of the Pajeet groups who come to us for a quote and they're always pretty happy to do business with us, probably because they think we're suckers even though I outsmarted them.

Hahaha, i think i am.

>mudslime problem
There goes your entire bullshit story and theory. Muslims make up less than 1% of the population, im willing to bet you've literally never met a Muslim in your entire life let alone enough to observe this supposed behavior in person.

I've met several and they all exhibit this behaviour and now I've "met" one more, hello mr. overly defensive mudslime how are you today

pretty much overcompensation and overinflated ego, that’s probably encouraged in their culture with poos/pakis. Haven’t noticed it with Arabs though.

There is no personal accomplishment in their cultures (and in fact for most of their history, standing out was a really bad idea). The real basis of European greatness was our failing to establish a strong and censorsious central totalitarianism.
>what about the pope
Bitch please, shall I show you to the window?

T. Based spic

>Hurr durr If you challenge my bullshit theory based off my larp story/experiences youre one of "them"
Why do you white niggers always report to this, its becoming so predictable

Sounds familiar
You think that's ingenious ? Why do you think we bargain in the first place ?

Indians are without a doubt the very worst people on the planet. To the contrary, Pakistanis are nice in general.

great story user thanks for sharing.

its not just my experience retard read the thread

He probably meant it to be synonymous with non-Hispanic brown rather than literally muslim

I wanna immolate that whole race.

B A S E D

Jews bro.

What kind of nigger sets a person on fire?

muslims treat men/their sons with respect unlike western cultures which feminize boys and demonized masculinity

The brits fucked up the caste system in India so they could conquer them and the entire world has to deal with the fallout of it. Some of these people just don't ever hear a single word of criticism leveled at them from anyone but their parents until they leave the country. They tend to have this idea that since they are great at one thing(what they went to school for), they are great at everything.

Indians bother too much about social status status. Vast amount percentage who are working at high rank looks down on other people with inferiority. This thing is higher with NRIs settled in america.

Well that makes more sense. Blacks are the worse offenders in this area from my experience. 90%+ act hard/cocky as fuck and are the first to get butthurt or want to literally attack you if you "disrespk" them or heaven forbid call them a nigger were as most other minorities will more often than not brush it off or look moderately upset about it, its the massive inferiority complex.

>person
fucking implying

>Implying they haven't been told this before

Indian here
Fuck you

Ive had an indian lab partner in an engineering class before. He literally just chegg'd or googled all the answers to problems and would act really arrogant and condescending in conversation. These beta, backhanded compliments or not responding when I spoke to him even though I was talking about important aspects for completing whatever project, not some inane bullshit.

I'm just shitposting right now but they are people, you pagan/atheist/agnostic faggot.

fuck you too, buddy.

RUSSIAN ALERT...

Cast system is 4000 years old and the lower cast was always treated lower than animals, this continued to happen even in Muslim and british rule and didn't stopped until the modern concept of human rights was introduced to republic of India after the Independence.

>Flag
No, mutt

The only brown person I know is a woman and she is a total retard. Has every personality flaw a person can have in the work place.

your race objectively sucks dude. realize this and rise above it.

as hwhite I have zero problem acknowleding that the vast majority of my race, while capable of great feats, is currently cucked to hell. I don't know why whites are the only race without the ego-frailty to judge themselves objectively like this