Realistically how does a NEET for 3 years get a job?

Realistically how does a NEET for 3 years get a job?

luck

I don’t know either.

You were self-employed those 3 years.

Realistically you should be selling heroin to chinese students. There are no other white people jobs left we are priced out of the workforce.

Yes, tell them you were a freelancer

I had 6 years of neetism. I became a public worker because in France some of them only require to pass an exam

fake resume

Go to school. even for 2 years, you're magically not a neet anymore.

1. Pay the 10 bucks to your local chamber of commerce to get a business license and pick out a name for your business.

2. Either say you owned the business and were self-employed, or have one of your friends/family members lie and say they were your supervisor.

3.????

4. Profit.

Lazy piece of shit. No wonder kiwis are dominating your job market. You're pathetic.

This. Easy.

I was a NEET for 5 years. I hit craigslist and started looking for jobs. Look for anything where they ask you to apply in person. A piece of paper can be tossed in the trash much more easily than you can be tossed into the trash. Put on your strongest A-game to go and make the impression that you're an actual human being. Look for the words "will train" and "no experience necessary".

One interview didn't go so well because I balked at the idea of 60 hour work weeks. The guy said "Nice meeting you. Come back when you're ready to get down to work" But a few days later I got a call from a place that was looking for a part time hire. I was to assist their normal clerk on the busiest nights of the week. Within a few weeks they fired the guy and made me the full time clerk. I'm coming up on one year.

this. just say you did freelance IT work and are looking for a change of career. I did it and got an electrician apprenticeship position.

>Australia
no
your only chance is to lie and say you were completing a doctorate in chile

>3 years
haha, my sweet summer child.

Become a sex worker.

Lie. I was a NEET for a year after university. I lied on my resume and said I've been working as a software dev for the last twelve months at the time of applying, that's how I got my foot into the door. Simply get an accomplice, a friend's dad or older relative who will go along with the story if they're called as a referee.

What sort of self-employment should OP say he did?

I was a NEET for 7 fucking years. Go to a temp agency if youre serious about pulling up your socks. Pull your weight and the company will likely hire you. For 3 years now Ive work fulltime with a benefits package and profit sharing in a huge (((multinational))) company and Im even socking away for retirement.

You just need help getting your foot in the door somewhere and temp agencies will do just that even if theyre bottom feeders.

I have a friend who worked in IT willing to lie for me but there isn't that many IT jobs going in Brisbane but I'll try get anything with job experience. Did you get to work in the field you wanted with your uni degree btw?

Well OP you massive faggot, you see, you have to apply for them.

It ain't great in Brisbane for jobs I wish I lived in Sydney.

Volunteer work for around 6-12 months. Worked for me

I don't know. It would help if you had some sort of interest or skill. Several of my customers would give me glowing reviews as well if I needed to provide a reference. I don't know that larger companies would actually call a reference. Smaller ones might.