AUSTRALIA YES

Transgender footballer Hannah Mantana will be allowed to play in state and territory women's leagues in 2018, as the AFL finalises its gender diversity policy for the national league.
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-13/afl-transgender-player-hannah-mouncey-to-play-vflw-football/9443590
youtube.com/watch?v=oSpgohPY1uo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0XlP2Bbei8
youtube.com/watch?v=1voe4u6cR0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEATH BY SNU SNU

bump

>tfw a man in a dress has bigger biceps than you
;_;

>>tfw I know

This has got to be a prank, it's obviously a Bruce in a dress and wig

IT'S A TROLL

It has to be :P

Hahahaha this guy took shitposting to real life he can barely keep it in

It's real my dude

This... seems like an advanced Aussie shit-posting technique applied to real life. Like, is he even trying?

This is good news, just more of the sjw/feminazi snake eating its own tail. More tranny's should be encouraged to play female sports where they break both records and bones and in the process be hailed as the bravest athletes to ever grace a sporting field. Let it burn

lol the guy just grew his hair out, he's not even attempting to put on a feminine voice

why the fuck did they allow him to play

cant hack it in real sports? put on a dress and start beating women!

i feel ya bro

mfw all the womens leagues are filled with mtf trannys and none of the ftm make it to the mens leagues

This is the correct view. Hasten the collapse!

youtube.com/watch?v=P0XlP2Bbei8

60 minutes

Of course the Aussies are the first to take shitposting to rl

HAAHAHAHAH.

I can't. This is hilarious.

He's doing the Lord's work

This

Reminds me of this aussie bloke:
youtube.com/watch?v=1voe4u6cR0I

Why do I have to be alive during this bullshit timeline, God? Why?

Men wearing dresses and wearing them proudly. Fucking nuke this country please. I will sacrifice myself if you will bring your wrath.

oh boy..
"Start a mutants league with all these things"

fuck im dying in less than a minute in

cant wait for the footy show to come back and sam newman to comment on this. this chick is literally more alpha than 95% of Sup Forums

"She" has already played in the ACT womens league. That's the only reason "she" couldn't play in the women's AFL last year.

This is the kind of thing we want. Will redpill a lot of female voters when they see their fellow women getting smashed on the field by a man.

This, and it will be hilarious to watch.

Remember to keep your comments nice.

Yeah that's a dude, some chick is gonna get killed

>That reporters face the entire way through the interview

He's not even gay. It has to be a joke.

Dude, no women deserve to be beaten more than Aussie women.

Self-righteous cunts.

Bring on the AFL

t. Hannah

"Hanna"

He doesn't even change his voice, demeanour or anything, it's just a man in a dress. This is literally like the trans version of that South Park episode where Cartman pretends to be retarded to compete in the special olympics.

>Love footy
>Be okay footy player but nowhere near good enough to play AFL or even VFL and make money from your passion
>Slap on a dress
>Say you identify as female
>Get admitted to women's competition
>Dominate
>???
>Profit

Granted they get paid fuck all in the AFLW (non-marquee players get between $8500 - $12500 for 7 games of footy) but I expect their salaries to slowly rise as the league expands over the next two years and you assume manages to get more sponsors and a larger audience. 41,975 went to the Fremantle game last weekend. This dude has found a pretty fool-proof way to pad out his income for the next few years.

>Mantana
Aussie bants are back I see

It's going to be funny when he starts sending dykes to the hospital on a daily basis.

This is truly excellent to be honest and pol should support this so more of this happens to female sports and totally destroys female competition. It will be hilarious. If you see anyone reprimanding this you should call them a bigot and transphobic and make this more acceptable as let’s be real tranny women ain’t gonna be fucking with male sports.

if this is your breaking point just neck yourself you weak sob. btw this isnt even from our country, fucktard.

Never left us

>not just wearing cute shit & wig, cumming, and taking it all off when you're finished

WROOONG

>Hannah Mantana

topkek god tier shit poster whos gonna get paid to roll around with women all day

HOLY SHIT LETS NOMINATE HIM FOR AUSTRALIAN OF THE YEAR

I have to wonder. Is this all part of some master shitposting plan? Maybe to deliver the killing blow to the tranny/lgbt movement once and for all?

Never cared for women's Football, but I will now watch every match Hannah plays in just for the lulz and to see feminist women get rekt by real biology on the field.

>when the greatest recognised female sportsmen are men in in drag.

Roasties BTFO

Fucking hope so cunt

It fucking has to be look at hiM!!!! kek

it has to be user IT HAS TO BE

>this barrels towards you
Cool

Fails in mens league...claims he is a woman so he can actually win in womans league....prepare to be crushed by mentaly ill dood lady ballers

It’s pretty funny desu. Imagine a goliath, roided up man bowling through unsuspecting leagues of women, tits flapping to the side gloriously

Hannah Mouncey (born Callum Mouncey on 21 October 1989) played 22 games with the Australian men's national handball team, representing Australia at the 2013 World Men's Handball Championship and in an Olympic qualifying tournament, after debuting in the 2012 Oceania Handball Championship against New Zealand.

>. Is this all part of some master shitposting plan

It's completely obvious to anyone that isn't a complete brainlet that this guy is fucking around.

That's some rareeeeeeee shit

This board is pathetic. No wonder you cocksuckers enjoy anonymity. Just as bad as the people you critiscize. Bunch of nigger soyboy basement dwelling faggots.

>"the girls in the team are excluding me from team bonding exercise after the game, especially in the showers. Muh mental health"
Fuck this guy's outta control

I love you Callum. You're a fucking bro. I mean sister.

>typical australian friendship

>tfw no post-practice shower orgie with aussie athletes

Fucking Aussies, why am I not surprised?

'were you more attracted to females'

tranny - 'aw yea girls, still am'

nigga wha the fuck is this cunt doing, what a fucking faggot jesus christ

>Hannah Mantana
my sides

Chris is more believable

taking the shitposts to the real world, i'd expect nothing less from you lads.

>doesn't even change his voice
>not wearing any makeup, simply wearing a dress
>"aww yeah girls, love fuck'in em"
>built like a brick shithouse
God damn my sides are in orbit

So he's a lesbian as well?

my fucking uncle looks exactly like this cunt only with dark hair

I'm sorry, sir.
Would you like me to put on a dress?
I-I will...
*lowers head*

his friend is quite obviously trying not to laugh, i mean come on!!!!

Imagine copping a specky from that dude. Highlight reels incoming

Fuck you and your goddamned redpill.

this is like 3 layer deep inception type shitposting.

bravo, "Hannah"

this. hannah mantana... fuck right off

This guy knows what's up.

I love though how most normies (and MSM) are pushing this as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

>No one cared who I was until I put on the dress.
>Crashing this sport and movement.. WITH NO SURVIVORS!!

the guy called himself Hannah MANtana. this has to be a joke.

REMINDER: THIS is what the inside of a "neo vagina" Iooks Iike, and before you ask yes, that yeIIow stuff is mucus.

>neo vagina
Why did you post that

I called Mantana. His name hannah mouncey

Based Bruce found a way to legally beat women. Good on ya Bruce.

Can't wait until Mantana gets a girlfriend, probably a Stacey. Mantana's story has just begun.

to show how deIusionaI these trannies are that this is their Uitimate goaI, these freaks shouId be treated, not accepted.

stick your tongue in it

imagine sticking your cock in it

it wouId dissoIve Iike in aIien

He's not doing the surgery. He's just acting. And he wants a girlfriend. HAhahahaha. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

kek, apparentIy it smeIIs of rotting fIesh so its probabIy tastes Iike that too.

America It's Your Fault

then why was he aIIowed on the team?

What the fuck has happened to the AFL lads?

Its giving into SJWs, its literally tumblr: the sports league

AHHAHSAHHAHA I don't know. HAHAHAH.

dont trannies originate in yours tho?

Literally powerful.

Remember when they spruked for gay marriage. Saw this coming a mile away.

lul

be kinda pissed though if I was a girl and had been playing this sport forever only to get busted up by some dude and have to sit out

>women's AFL
Literally who gives a flying fuck you stupid cuck? Let them get btfo by men, it's win-win really.

actuaIIy after seeing this again im feeIing hungry for some enchaIadias.