She WILL not get away with this! We cannot not allow a public official / government employee to openly condone a witch...

She WILL not get away with this! We cannot not allow a public official / government employee to openly condone a witch hunt which encourages the harassment of good people. This is in direct violation of Twitter's TOS and violates the values and ethics code of Health Canada.

Backstory

> This crazy sjw is doxxing and bullying people who want to support Gerald Stanley.

> Quick Rundown: Stanley was a leaf farmer who shot at some armed robbers trying to steal his property. Stanley ended up killing one on accident, and because the guy he killed was native (minority) the left thought Stanley should be crucified on the altar of political correctness. On Friday he was found innocent, but only after being dragged through the courts, draining is family of thousands of dollars in court fees and time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Ja7TQ
archive.is/BLMus
web.archive.org/web/20171017145258/http://www.naho.ca/documents/metiscentre/english/Research_SocialDeterminantsofHealth.pdf
youtu.be/4CJMyXn0wog
twitter.com/VeldonCoburn/
archive.is/S7Qnf
youtube.com/channel/UCwoIoAldMDYJ5j-b2BAOTRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previews thread: Archive: archive.fo/Ja7TQ

thanks for baking ameribro

Two anons donated under her name about 4 hours ago. Those donations have been renamed to Anonymous. She must have contacted them and said they were done to harass her or something. Other joke names and fake names have remained.

I wonder how/if that pizza order worked out for her

>dyck
dick or dyke?

Her employee information

sling shit at your own peril and expect it to hit you back in the face, dyck

Hey everyone

Look what we found in the near future

Funny that last two threads had zero shills.
No one gives a fuck about Canada.

Sick how communists who call for white genocide get tenured positions, but donating to a farmer who has been drained for defending his property could cost you your job.

>it turns out Robin Williams faked his own death to become a shrieking harpy crossdresser in Canada

Huh. Ya really do learn something new everyday.

>Become her kids' nanny:
archive.is/BLMus

lesson one
marching and saluting.

>she got paid to write this:
web.archive.org/web/20171017145258/http://www.naho.ca/documents/metiscentre/english/Research_SocialDeterminantsofHealth.pdf

>The decapitation that saved Canada

Leftist terrorists and Soviet spies get tenured positions too, and positions in government

youtu.be/4CJMyXn0wog

I didn't know Robin Williams had met the BogBros.

Dances-with-twitter has an obsession with some of the most self destructive people on the planet, I wonder about her mental health.

>nobody checks these digits

I'm 99% sure this is her husband:
twitter.com/VeldonCoburn/

Literally a moral busybody soccer mom. Without the kids probably.

what a disgusting cunt

could have used a mute warning for your extremely loud and extremely shitty music.

I bet she has a legion of little shitty yap dogs.

>Without the kids probably
Unfortunately, no.

>I am a busy wife and mom of four young kids: two adopted girls from the Quikiqtaaluk Region of Nunavut and two boys. I was born in Southwestern Ontario and live in the Ottawa region. My lineage is Mennonite and Ukrainian from Manitoba.

>I work at Health Canada and volunteer on union (CAPE) committees and serve on the Local 512 Executive.

>I'm a social justice advocate. I want to make a better world for my children and my children's children.

he should lose his job for inciting hate

I remain steadfast in my belief that it's actually a still very much alive Robin Williams in a deep undercover performance art role lampooning the absurdity of such vile creatures.

kek

I'd like to see that bitch live on a farm in the boonies and not lose her shit when some drunk fucks break into her property.

not every native does that fucking sexist racist

#noteverynative #notallmuslims blah fucking blah law of averages yadda yadda.
Hows the weather in Toronto tonight cunt

ALMONDS ACTIVATED

lol but really we should stick her in a farmhouse on a giant lot ~30 minutes from anywhere reasonable...then see how she reacts when some drunken retards come knocking at her door after trying to steal a truck. $10000 dollars says she loses her shit and fears for her life

I guaran-fucking-tee a kike wrote this.

maybe in America but canada is a safe place
I live in sask so nice try when you assume you make a ass of u and me

Sup Forums should still counter attack, but it's worth noting doxxing is a lot less effective than it once was due to shear numbers now. I know tons of post-dox people who have jobs.

Literally stolen native children

Canada a safe place... Are you retarded? I hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers.

I live in AB and anyone who isnt a city faggot knows whats up, has had shit stolen or knows someone who has.
Thanks for bumping though

>wild niggers
In Feb, my sides.

lol 3-4 could break in and flay you open on your kitchen floor alive...if it's just you and 2-3 kids what are you gonna do? Then they could drive away before anyone even knew something was wrong. It's sketchy living in in the country. Retards should have known this and not fucking broken into some dudes property. They are retarded fucks and they met their inevitable retarded fate.

archive.is/S7Qnf

>twitter.com/VeldonCoburn/
kek

hey fuck you buddy only reason you don't feel safe is because your a chinlet

literal cuck

>hires other boomer woman exclusively
>Ontario highest sub-sovereign entity debt in the world

I actually didn't mean to post that, but it was still on my clipboard.
Oh well.

yeah flay me sure I'm a black belt and will defend myself if need be

3-4 will take you the fuck out easy

Those businesses will all see a considerable boom in sales. This is honestly excellent marketing for them and if Canada has even one nut hair left there will be some sort of lawsuit against the absolute manatee.

>Canada is super safe
>Im a black belt in a martial art to defend myself

so which is it?

donate under her family members names, the more distant the better

doubt it I will disable the threat until the authorities arrive

>I'm a black belt and will defend myself
So which one is you?

4d chess folks.

lol larp. 3-4 angry drunken retards break into your house and start attacking you for fun. Police are 30-40 minutes away after you make the call. You're dead user.

>two adopted girls from the Quikiqtaaluk Region of Nunavut
Ah so that's her angle

This lady really fucking pisses me off

>black belt
>vs knives and bats

yeah I'm trained to disarm them

This shit is ultimately going to be meaningless. This is like getting doxxed as a Trump supporter. It will mean nothing as none of the cat ladies ever interact with these people anyway.

She's a scumbag.

but the whole calling people racist and all that. thats just public information to?
brainlet.gif

Well, her home address and phone number has been posted. I guess it's public now.

Become her first subscriber:
youtube.com/channel/UCwoIoAldMDYJ5j-b2BAOTRw

lol I'd love to see that user. What are you fucking rambo? You get stabbed or knocked out and it's over. You'd be dead and you can't blame this farmer for what he did. It's sketchy as fuck living in the country and your life, not to mention the lives of your children are in your hands. You can't rely on "muh authorities". Low tier bait...

for

How is it scandalous in canada to side with the property owner? Oh no, it's revealed I sided with the White defender against the shitskin invader, I've been found out. You guys are worse off than we are.

>nothin personal kid

WHY does the left have to make EVERYTHING about race, if it was 4 white guys and one died, normies wouldnt care if the farmer got off. plus this bitch wouldnt be running her yap on social media, why do they a l w a y s play the race card and call everyone else racist.

>ARAB CHANNEL
wow so multicultural, the middle east is such a bastion of women's rights and free thinking

This fucking guy

Holy shit, what a fucking queer

fucking try id have you down so fast you don't need a gun dumb American it's not wild west up here goof

lmao you think you can handle this

How did you get a picture of me?

Please, anons. Save it for Miranda.

So lets say you set up a burner account and started cheering her on for a while ten after a while you tweet her that you've got the whole list and that you're setting out on a mission for vengeance to kill everyone on the list.

How do you think she'd react?

I mean clearly she wants to incite a mob, I say we let her think she got what she wished for.

how, big hokem me smokem and you drink fire water woop woop woop woop woop woop

> dumb American it's not wild west up here goof
> not the wild west
> you’re a silly sally goofy goof

You’ve been savagely burned by le faggot leaf

yeah I won't be a victim my body is a trained deadly machine that guy is a slob

you are a victim user you already are.

I like this idea
aw geez

Urboth RUSSIANS...

She'd probably start acting like hitler desu

what can I do to help?

>she's a government employee
I'm pretty sure her actions are blatantly against the law but no one will bat an eye

black nerds look even more pathetic than white nerds

>If you choose to make a public donation for a man who shot an indigenous youth, this is also fact.
faggots this is really simple. all you have to do is donate in the names of people who will sue here for slander because they never donated. be really subtle about it - use the twitter blue checks with unique names - Kurt Echenwalt, Ed Krasensteim, etc.

>lives where tumbleweeds blow around
>Hey this isnt the wild west ya know!
Stop shit posting faggot this is important stuff, we've got a looney at health canada that needs our attention.

Might be too late for that now as tons of people have been trolling her, but my sides would be in orbit if an user ever did this

I care, user. Canada is okay.

reading up on the story looks like he was in the wrong, considering he shot the guy in the back of the head and claimed that his gun 'just went off'. Surprised he got off, seems like a clear case of manslaughter at least. Not surprised the natives are gonna chimp out over this one, this wasn't even a case of self defense, user in OP is spreading disinfo. Not that this bitch should doxx people but don't lie amerifat

Trump?
I think he'd be ok with that, I mean, off the record.

Consider it somewhat of a blessing leafbro... We never catch a fucking break down here

don't ever talk to me like that boy I'll say what I want

>a fucking leaf

I'm wondering if I should donate 5$ in my ex's name, lol.