Niggers VS Faggots

Whose sides do you choose Sup Forums?
A little back story:
>This media outlet complains about the lack of LGBT representation in Black Panther movie.
twitter.com/io9/status/963165796460630016
>This sheboon's tweet goes viral
twitter.com/Cindtrillella/status/963282200417460225?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://atrl.net/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://twitter.com/Cindtrillella/status/963282200417460225
>Plenty of niggers screeching how they are tired of fags in the replies

Other urls found in this thread:

logcabin.org/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The real question is, who are niggers and faggots gonna vote for in 2020

>tfw get triggered when nogs say they get treated unfairly
White people literally bend over backwards for them.

Pfft choosing sides...
I'm jewing them both.

And the left continues to devour itself. Maybe its time the Dems gave their party a facelift, Ouroboros would be a far more fitting party mascot than a donkey.

The real question is why are we not trying to get the white vote? If we had that, niggers and faggots opinions would not even be taken into consideration. Consider this: niggers and faggots influence the outcome of our elections. How do we stop this from happening?

We could try to get the white vote, granted they aren't too far gone. The question becomes, which would be easier? What do opposing white people, niggers, faggots and nigger faggots have to lose? is energy best spent trying to change one demographic or all?

end women's suffrage

Makes me sick that the fucking left thinks the LGBT needs "representation" in EVERY-fucking-thing all the time.

Who the fuck cares? I don't.
I'm sick of these faggots embarrassing the rest of us respectable Gay people.

this nigger actually think people choose to be gay

I hate most nigs (come on, there are some cool ones, like Billy D or Nat King Cole), but I got no problem with well-adjusted, white faggots. So I'm siding with the fags here.

I've literally heard this from every sane gay man I ever talked to.
Most of them hate "gay pride parades" with a passion, much more then your average "bigotted heterosexual".

>choosing a side
>not just egging them on until somebody gets shanked

I'll side with niggers because they don't choose to be niggers.
Faggots are unnatural degenerates.

OH! Don't even get me started on gay "pride" parades.
They might have "pride" parades from about when Stonewall happened to during the AIDS crisis (which could've been prevented if Gay men weren't fucking sluts).

After that period? No.. They've just turned into absolute fucking degeneracy.
What "pride" parade needs men walking around in nothing but a speedo and fucking high heels? NO PARADE. PERIOD.
The LGBT "community" has completely butchered what a "pride" parade is, and what they're for.
Full of faggots, and parents that take their children to watch these fairy fags in heels prance around whining about how "oppressed" they are (which is pure bullshit).

We don't need parades to be more or less gay, we don't need to have the film industry bending over for them to rape, we don't need the leftist identity politics that have become so popular with these fags.

So yes... I hate pride parades more than even Christian Conservatives I've talked to, I've had actual real conversations and talks with them... Unlike with these "tolerant" and "loving" LGBT folk that completely turned their backs on me once I started voicing my right wing views.

So fuck them, we don't need to have anymore embarrassing "help" from those degenerates.

Sorry for the rant, but I get so pissed off that they do the shit they do.

How many disabled people are represented in the movie? I didn't see any wheelchairs or downies..are they lesser? Do they not deserve representation? If this is the game they want to play fucking bring it faggots

I hope they go full fucking retard and remake Forrest Gump with an all black cast and a white Bubba

now if I say faggot your just going to march out some nigger faggot.
na gonna doi

fags, since faggotry apparently is genetic, they'll breed themselves out

I side with the fags.

>gay
>respectable

Go away, sodomite

If you don't already know about this, then here you go, you might be interested.

logcabin.org/

You tried.
A for effort

Oh I know about log cabin.

Get women back in the kitchen. Let them know it’s okay. Everyone knows they fucked up at this point. Just step away from the desk, fire up the oven, and we’ll pretend like this nasty ol feminism thing never happened

Checked for optimal course of action
Both sides are in the right, therefore they cannot afford to cede ground to one another

Hmm...

I don't seem to understand. Both are born with these conditions. Blacks being born brown dumb and ugly and gays being born liking the same sex.

Neither could change it.

>cocaine fried chicken
now that's hilarious. i'd eat it just for the heck of it

Gays can be based. Faggots cannot be. Neither can niggers.
Once the ethnostate is in place, I will welcome my white gay brothers with open arms, but not a moment sooner.

>Gays can be based. Faggots cannot be. Neither can niggers.
there are gays and then there are faggots.
you could basically do a chris rock routine on that

Some days I start to believe that I'm all alone with my opinions, that I'm the only sane homo in all this madness.
It helps knowing that there's others who hate all that bullshit with a passion.
I'll gladly call any conservative or traditionalist my friend over those flaming faggots.

>tfw no bf to hang fags with on DOTR

discord gg/Bd3fkP

add a .

Fuck off, shekel-grabber.

Goddamn, that's a good question.

I guess I'd have to go with niggers since a nigger can move out of the hood, join the military, and do something resembling a normal life. In theory.

Fags don't actually want to change. That's an issue.

As soon as faggots openly admit that they have no business raising kids (especially lesbians raising sons), then I'll back off the fag bashing.

But that won't happen. Quite the opposite. They openly question what the point of dads are at all. Too confident.

Niggers edge you out. And that's saying something, because they are also confirmed useless.

faggots are less likely to have aids and won't steal our women, and you can get a blowjob from em in a pinch.

niggers breed. faggots don't. do the math.

You kidding me? Work with a dyke who has three sons via in vitro.

I read this in a dramatic gay man voice and it was funny

some of you fags are ok, don't have unprotected anal sex with strangers tomorrow

Know some other woman who is currently pregnant as a surrogate.

Hmm...what kind of people need a female surrogate?

MAYBE a straight couple, but.....

Niggers at their best=self loathing, and decent neighbors if they renounce their culture

Fags=inherent crime against nature.

there's no such thing as a dyke. that's just an angry woman who isn't getting a good deep dicking in her posterior fornix

you can't renounce your culture without a gene transplant, goldie

Ill pick the gayest mofo to ever walk the earth to live next to be vs a nig nog. Ive never felt threaten by a fag in anyway & 99% of the time they leave me alone if i give them respect.

>a fucking leaf
and open cheeks, too

A vastly disproportionate amount of niggers ARE faggots. This is also why they're so homophobic.

>Satoshi Nakamoto

Ironic, since he’s both a nigger and a faggot

except when they're fucking pic related

Same finnbro, same. Maybe throw some wood into their fire so their fight to the death becomes more intense.

>you can't renounce your culture without a gene transplant, goldie

you can cut down your family tree and shun your people. Look no further than asian females.

>there's no such thing as a dyke. that's just an angry woman who isn't getting a good deep dicking in her posterior fornix

Whatever you wanna call it.

Faggots , I love traps and white gays .

More as if 9/10 nigs have gay tendencies due to prison.

Lesbians are a scourge, even worse than single mothers, really.
Look at statistics about domestic abuse:
Lesbians are brutal savages.
On the other hand gay men are pretty peaceful (men among themselves act more civilised than with thots around, what a surprise.).

But yes, children should be raised by a straight married couple.
Only if none are available other options should be explored, with lesbians and single mothers AFTER the orphanage.

Just to be safe, gay couples should only raise daughters.
And no flaming pride faggots, obviously.

discord gg/VKEJZ2Y

add a .