Everything in the observable universe obeys well understood laws of physics

>everything in the observable universe obeys well understood laws of physics
>you dont see random wacko things such as a fridge appearing out of nowhere
>every element in your body is made out of atoms
>each and every single one of those atoms obeys the laws of physicis
>we could model every single force on every single one of your atoms, and now what will happen next
>basically just billard balls following a well known path

Can you please point me where is your soul? You fucking materialistic piece of shit!

The only reason why you dont want to understand this shit, is because of a well known psycologial self defense mechanism

Basically another subset of billard balls that keep you from killing yourself

BE FREE, KILL YOURSELF
EMBRANCE FREEWILL

stopped reasing right there
most things that are ‘understood’ are just unproven theories.
dont even get me started on quantum physics.
>mexican intelectual

Quantum pairing blows your theory out of the water.

What does spain think of mexicans?

>theory
get a dictionary then kys with it retard

>well understood laws of physics
>yet you still believe we have free will or any chance of it
this is the type of shit that maintains Mexico a shithole, you retarded fuck

‘sudacas’ (everything that comes from south of the US) is pretty much considered 2nd tier.
Me and everyone in Spain (especially Romanians) really love fucking their women tho.

Quantum physics. A) We don't understand it. B) We may be shifting into alternate timelines unconsciously all the time.

you still think matter is solid, I bet
consider everything to be made up of only energy and frequency
now think of the universe as a carrier wave and the conscious beings within it exist only so that it may experience itself through you as the "intelligence" or "message" of that carrier wave

Bingo.

Thanks Satan, can't bear muricans trying to look cool and edgy.

either say what you mean or go back to nursing your dingo baby

Niice

yeah mate, hairy man ass

>remove an atom from your body
>tell me how different is that atom, compared to a mineral found on a rock
>repeat until no atoms left

Congratulations, you are not special

If Quantum physicis is your gateway for getting a soul, then I guess GPS satellites have a Soul as well

Jesus fucking christ shareblue
next time dont put a mexican in charge of the demoralization threads

Here is the problem with that, the particles that make up the atoms that make you up are probabilistic, not deterministic. Even if I knew the position of every particle in your body, I still couldn't predict what you would do next, mostly because in knowing their position, I would not know their momentum as per the uncertainty principle.

Imagine if I somehow get an atom out of your body, measure it (so its wave function collapses) and put it back where it was

Imagine I do that to every single one of your atoms, (take it away, measure it, and put it back)

Repeat till every single one of your atoms wave function has collapsed

Have I killed your soul now? Have I created the first phylosophical Zombie now?

>Determinism

>BE FREE, KILL YOURSELF
Why would suicide be any more of a free act than all the other ones determined by the laws of physics? Your suicide itself would still be an instance of your "billiard balls" blindly following the rules which govern them.

My post wont generate enough photons in order to convince your atom collection that everything is deterministic

Unless we somehow prove that collapsing your entire body wave functions kills your soul

Perhaps I need to explain more

Learn about It, Ego and Super Ego

Killing yourself (aka, ego, because ego tricks into thinking it is yourself) will make you free

Further reading; Ego supression (NOT EGO REPRESSION)

Yes, the world is fundamentally probabilistic. But that doesn't mean we are "free". Even in probabilism, there is no room for a "soul". The distribution of probabilities is still determined by the laws of physics. Any "choosing" mechanism must therefore adhere to this distribution completely when iterated. Such strict adherence hardly seems like choosing at all.

We haven't even worked out physics yet. Relax.

Just take magic mushrooms. You will feel a lot better.

>>we could model every single force on every single one of your atoms, and now what will happen next

So fuck off and do it, come back when you have the results.

What do you mean materialistic? As opposed to what? You mean existing and operating on the same plane, from the same basis..?

If thats all there is then why are we here subjectively perceiving anything? Why couldn't the machine just chug along without our undeniable, unescapable conscious presence, which cannot be seen from the outside in, which seems to have no place in an "objective" materialistic picture of the universe.

The billiard ball anology is attractive because that's how objects behave on the scale of ever day life, hence or instinctive grasp of the mechanics. But there's no reason to believe that existence is similarly comprehensible

What do you mean materialistic? As opposed to what? You mean existing and operating on the same plane, from the same basis..?

If thats all there is then why are we here subjectively perceiving anything? Why couldn't the machine just chug along without our undeniable, unescapable conscious presence, which cannot be seen from the outside in, which seems to have no place in an "objective" materialistic picture of the universe.

The billiard ball anology is attractive because that's how objects behave on the scale of ever day life, hence or instinctive grasp of the mechanics. But there's no reason to believe that totality of existence is similarly comprehensible

For that pic
As fist statement blocks off lanes a and b because if b had 5 or 6 he would have known the pad.

B the. Says he knows which pad. Since lanes c and d are open, and lane 1 has two pads, lane q closes. You're left with lanes c,d, 2, 3, 4.

What's the next step?

Samefag gtfo

>well understood laws of physics
i stopped reading this gibberish right there

and if you truly understand every single law of physic please tell me what happens inside a singularity / tell us what happened before the big bang / tell us everything about quantum physics / how does magnet works.
humanity is still at the beginning of understanding how our universe works.

go into town and get drunk at bar b4

Ah, c3, since he knows it's c and it's the only one left open
Also everyone debating science in this thread is gay. Go fuck a camel.

c3 is the correct pad

sounds jewy, is it an idea of (((freud))), ahem, I mean fraud

meh, I did it the wrong way, but I did half have abottle of vodka

yes, I see now

c3 is the only combination where both wouldn't know at first

The "correct pad is c3" but the best option is to do nothing as it is morally wrong to murder 20 people. "Shall we do evil that good may come of it?"

no it dosnt.