LARPers and Boomers ruining the movement

LARPers are funny to laugh at because they're schizos, and its so obvious that they just copy-paste their "leaks" from discussions on sites like GodLike, Zerohedge, PrisonPlanet, etc. But Boomers and normalfags don't get any of that. All the normies that came with the election don't get any of the imageboard culture or memes behind this kind of stuff. They take everything literally, even ironic LARPing.

They think that websites DON'T get frozen by ICE or the intelligence community over insiders regularly leaking on them. Like the internet is complete anarchy and the authorities can't actually shut things down if something real leaked out. Now we see that BOOMERS are taking everything they read online at face value, and total LARP faggotry is going mainstream as a result. Will this discredit everything else we're trying to redpill people on?

Qanon mentioned on Rush Limbaugh by senile Boomer:
vocaroo.com/i/s1FiPahfKvQ6

English test: What is this object called?

So, you're saying: due to Sup Forumss shitty-to-non-existent moderation, the fate of Western Civilization might be down the shitter? And people still believe in God....

>the movement

I unironically have no idea, just use a fucking hose.

Watering can?

watering can arrrr

Fuck SamTripoli

fpwp kys

The sprinkler bucket.

boomers are white jews, jews are schizo so they have contributed some whacked out fun pop culture, boomers have no reedeming qualities i can't think of a single positive thing they have done when you look at the damage they casued

A Swiss drizzler

a female

A woman?

Es una regadera celeste, buey.

so boomers just take things at face value and don't understand this imagined world you have created for yourself to cope with your crippling depression and mental illness?

>how to derail a shill thread

Newfags take everything at face value too but it's hard to tell ironic shitposting from genuine shilling.

a fwippity dippity flower shower

>SEETHING boomer rage
wew

>everything I don't like is shills
seriously, kys you're cancer

its way past the point of being weird, nothing ever happens

Boomer hate general?

fake flag == fake news.

well, my good sir, that is clearly a spray-away waterplanter

At this point, I've abandoned real flags altogether just to trigger newfags and trash

no it's because you're a fucking leaf

Its true, the typical nupol can't function in a discussion without commenting on the flag. It drives faggots insane not to see you IP flag.

>that Rush clip
Holy fuck, never that I shared a board old Republican boomers

You don't know how to post without repeating stale memes about the nationalities you see. Its the lowest tier pleb shit, and quite literally the cancer killing Sup Forums

>They take everything literally, even ironic LARPing.
Boomers are naturally autistic?

Water bucket