Who's behind the LARP?

Cmon guys, it's making us look crazy and it's going to be an embarrassing end to Corsi's career. Not sure if you've listened to their discord server that they stream on youtube but it's legit fucking psychos. It's turning into a cult. How do we stop this?
>inb4 SHILL! YOU CAN NEVER STOP US! SHILL!

Q predicted this

/thread

is there anything at all we can do before it destroys the reputation of half of the alt media that's falling for it?

If they're falling for it they deserve to have their reputation trashed.

Most of the normies think we are nazis. Well, we are nazis, but that's not the point. To a normie a nazi is the worst thing on earth thanks to decades of jew propaganda so this Q stuff doesn't even move the needle for them.

name something worse than a nazi.

a communist

Checkmate bitch
user above me knows what's up

What if it's some psyop to keep people from getting mad about how nobody is getting arrested? They just keep them busy with this wild goose chase so they dont rage

how is a commie worse? both are authoritarian collectivist retards. i said WORSE THAN, not EQUAL TO. try again brainlets

> making us look crazy
Goal #1: check
> embarrassing end to Corsi's career.
Optional Goal 4345# Check
> It's turning into a cult
Honeypot: Check

Who the fuck cares who is behind it. The important thing is to not fall for it. Oldfags already had the immunity. A real "insider" doesn't create a franchise and seek popularity. "Q" is what everyone focuses on, which is the last thing a real insider would want. They want the info to be the focus.

Besides, that bullshit "code nigger talk" is retarded. Let's leak info, but make it a puzzle, like an asshole.

Just try to counter the Q larp by pointing out it's bullshit. Btw, Q predicted everything I just wrote.

WH told Corsi to help cipher for masses.

The other thing is, why leak it to retarded boomers on infintiy chan when you could give it to wikileaks or even just tell people like cernobitch to write stories that would reach real people.

The only thing that had me wondering is Corsi claimed someone at the White House told him to look at it and I always thought Corsi was a decent guy. But now I'm pretty sure he made it all up, because this is the least efficient method to leak information and it's only attracting actual schizos instead of autists

i will be patient with you
because you probably are unaware
look into the bolshevik revolution in Russia
and when the communist came to power in china
look into the atrocities they committed
compare that kill count
with that of the Nazis
by that standard i would have to say that communist are simply worse than Nazis

this
no matter whom, if theyre stupid enough to believe vague predictions and the fucking gay zealotry then whatever media site deserves to be fucking destroyed
sage because i dont want the fucking schizos to come here and spam walls of text

>why leak it to retarded boomers on infintiy chan
Exactly.

Also, pretty shitty Corsi got tricked.

It all comes down to pic related.

so because commies killed more people than nazis they are worse in your mind? morality isnt a score board you fuckin twat. after a few million they are pretty much the same no matter what the number is.

yeah I guess he was most likely tricked - what a shit way to go out. Ruins the credibility of all his other work.
I also think this has to be a shareblue or professional hit of some sort because what turbo autist has the time to make up all these gibbery riddles and listen to their stream 24/7 to see if your mind control is working? Should we expect Vice or Buzzfeed to come out with a video in a few months about how they tricked the Nazis into thinking that HRC fucked babies and its all just a prank?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! Your impure water gained sentience and became Q! Filter your fucking water, sheeple!!!

>us
shills discussing shills
sage

Ahhhhh!!!!!!
Fucking AJ is making it worse by latching onto it. This is not going to end well

Yeah, doesn't matter

you did not look into those atrocities though did you?
how Stalin and Mao intentionally starved their own
or the kill quotas that were instilled during the red terror
instead of learning something you are more than happy just to call people names behind the safety of your little screen
matter of fact
i bet you are a communist
or a jew
or both

Yes, kill count IS a good metric. If not, name a better one.
Why can't morality be measured on a scoreboard?

>> a gazillion dead is just the same as a million
Now YOUR morality comes into question