Ok pol should i make a twitter account and troll leftist never used twitter before tho

send me twitter accounts to harass

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Crooked_Killery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should never use social media to troll people or organisations. That’s morally wrong. Also, Sup Forums is a guord of peas

so u got some accounts?

dont ask me what you should do. I dont even know you.

Just use your real name you degenerate

give me some accounts pls

they ban so fast nowadays good luck

Twitter has a search function you glow in the dark nigger. You need to be 12 to post here

yes but i would like you to send me special accounts that you would like me to harass

Harass yourself off a building, please.

twitter.com/Crooked_Killery

Youre too open.. dont use the word harrass.. If you harrass people and its open or obvious that is the easiest way these people who think that everything society says is correct will fuck you. You will be treated worse than a child molester even if its nothing and the people you pissed off want to get you for other reasons such as taking their anger out on whoever they can. Its almost illegal to even troll now days.

Protip: dont do it to sexy or influential women. Even if you subtly troll one of those women you will either take a massive hit to your social standing or if you are not very adjusted to society you will be seens as some weird ass fuck child molester and be shit out of existence. The easiest people to beat on are plain vanilla harrassers that arent adjusted.

Didnt you ever see those unsolved mysteries episodes were some ordinary fuck was accussed of low-level harrassment and the case was treated even worse than a serial killer or serial child molester? We live in a fucking retarded society.. Be vigilant of the bullshit and see the dangers involved. Theyll fuck you up worse than a child molester if you send unwanted emails and youre "creepy".

What’s your twitter handle? I’ll send you some

>send me twitter accounts to harass
Fuck off JIDF.

Stop embarrassing my flag, proxyfaggot.

Twitter is a waste of time. If you want to post right wing stuff you WILL get banned. Stop making their platform bigger.

kill yourself soyboy

im new to twitter what is a handle? mynameis @NoOstman
aka shecklets must burn

suomesta tullaan homo

>name me accounts so I can screencap this thread and use it as a proof at later date after I have harassed those named accounts
You fucking kikes seriously need to stop using my flag
Google translate confirmed. This faggot is a jew as they come.

älä mua vituta satanan hessa lainen me takaisin
kotiin jouman muhamedin sperma.

>2 tweets since 2015
Not suspect at all. Bleep bloop glow In The dark nigger confirmed

its an old account i wont give you my main account u fucking mongrels

Mina vaha puhu hoono soomi

noin rupeet puhumaan kuin sull on musta kyrpä suusa

Utterly gibberish

Just stop vpn/proxy faggot

äitis on giberish