WHITE GIRL CRITICIZES THE FICTIONAL AFRICAN TECHNOLOGY IN BLACK PANTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=h_Qo0arHl5Q
>"I have to say that it was odd that a civilization with such futuristic technology, it almost seemed made up. I don't understand how they'd be so primitive in their leadership structure and boy did that come to bite them in the butt."
How did she get away with saying this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1CSa87tHjKF
youtube.com/watch?v=fneEgwYhiks
youtube.com/watch?v=WNb8nW2tCy4&t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I reported the video, thanks for bring this racist bitch to my attention.

nigger

nigger.

nigger

nigger

Worthless nigger. Redundant but who cares. nigger

nigger

Nigger

Nigger

Nigger.

nigger? nigger.

nigger

nigger

Fpnp

Nigger.

nigger

nigger

Nigger

nigger

Nigger

Most white women stand by black men, also the technology isn't fictional.

She is just another internet loser trying to pander to a group (insecure racist white bois).
Sorry that you are taken for a ride, keep jacking off over her.

nigger that requires a rope

nigger

nigger

nigger

nigger

*click click click , click click*
>nigger

imma fuk whyte gurl wid muh dick

Jiggaboo niggerboo born a raised on the welfare check is where I spend most of my dayz

nigger

nigger

Black people actually created Europe, inventions through the roof. But like usual the racist insecure white boi tries to rewrite history inside his own country to tell his own people he did it.

The white boi even at one point in history tried to claim that Genghis Khan was a white man, white bois are so jealous they even sit on the internet trying to convince each other that blacks don't have bigger cocks and that it's a "jewish" conspiracy against the poor innocent white man.

White bois are so laughable.

Classic nigger

Did you even see the video?

NIGGER!

Nigger

Why do retarded niggers keep giving this retarded nigger shit attention. Are you people retarded niggers or something? Just let this retarded nigger shit die so we don't have to listen to it anymore for fucks sake

>a literal nigger

I don't look at youtube videos made by retarded girls or guys trying to pander to a group. There are also a minority of girls on youtube from Korea trying to claim that Korean women worship black men.

You guys on here need to learn that youtube doesn't represent anything other than the retarded behaviour of the video creator (which can be any retard), most are trying to get attention and try to get some ad revenue.

Fuckin bitch. Keep the shit flying now you motherfuckers.

Come November you goddamn dickless faggots DONE.

Dems gonna sweep your shit clean. Dems gonna pass hate speech that'll choke you the fuck out. Dems gonna get this birchface fuckin banned off line.

Fuck y'all. Fuck free speech.

nigger

That guy looks so manly, his skin is so smooth and shiny. Black men are gods.

Nigger

Oh yeah you nailed that. Wow
nigger

My nigga

I literally destroyed you in the argument, stop crying. Here is my reaction to destroying you.

vocaroo.com/i/s1CSa87tHjKF

Niggar

lol that almost get

wipe your ass nigger

nigger

I actually like this reviewer. She’s so pretty she can suck my cock anytime

nigger

Nigger

The ads here are funny at the bottom, like super hot looking Japanese women and text next to it saying "they want you". lol

At least the ads on this site know how to target the losers on here.

Never once seen a 9/10 looking Japanese women with a white guy in my life.

It's always ugly Asian bitches or very average ones with white guys. Poor white bois.

They keep telling themselves they are wanted though.

I am so fucking glad this nigger didnt get quads

nigger

nig(put me in the screenshot too)ger

Now, nigger faggot, I have a question. Exactly how many penises do you suck each day? And while I know every guy loves a blowjob, most men want them from women, not from ugly faggots. So how do you pull this off? Put on a wig and use a really girly sounding voice?

I may be making a mistake. Since this is a nigger, they probably can't read, so they won't be able to answer my questions. They'll have to have Massa come an read it fo dem.

BASED GRACE

Wipe your ass abo nigger

At least he has a penis to suck, I bet you have never had a GF or BF. Your penis is so small you can't even suck your own.

Jim Carrey isn't a racist, but keep using characters you like to try to represent your low IQ drivel.

nigger

>There are also a minority of girls on youtube from Korea trying to claim that Korean women worship black men.

Source?

>actually believes that white women don't worship black men and BBC.

t. has never seen Ace Ventura making fun of transgenders

youtube.com/watch?v=fneEgwYhiks

Is this that review everyone is crying about?

Her only critical statement about the film is that there wasn't as much action as she would have hoped and expected from a superhero movie based on a comic book. Other than, her review is well thought out and very positive. I don't plan on seeing the film myself, but knowing that film was shown in 2D to the press instead of 3D, and her knowledge that this was likely intentional as it shows better in 2D is great information to pass along to moviegoers.

She also writes a comic of her own, so she definitely has some authority in reviewing this movie.

Transgender isn't a race idiot.

It is kind of funny you mention that. I actually succeeded in self-fallating when I was in eighth grade. Was so flexible I could even reach my balls. Couldn't stay in that position long enough to actually do anything, though. Just long enough for a few seconds. I decided I didn't like it very much, so I stopped.

No more than White men worship Asian women.

I literally can't even you bigot.

>hurr durr oooga booga indeed

Free (You)

Nigger

nigger

what a fucking nigger

nigger

>NIGGER

To be fair, it's possible for societies to reach high levels of technology while being primitive in other ways.

The Aztecs had a good working knowledge of astronomy AND practiced human sacrifice for example.

Nigger.

They are supposed to be very civilized, yet when it comes to heated political debates they settle things with a fight. Sounds stupid to me.

Also, the women in the movie take a backseat, just like in real nigger societies.

Is this some form of Sup Forums trolling? To always piss people off by asking for a source about things that are readily known by most normal people?

I had an idiot on here ask me for a source the other day that Spain colonised and named Mexico. It's like the idiots on here don't know anything.

Here is your source.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNb8nW2tCy4&t=11s

Her whole channel is about trying to promote dating black men and how if a Korean woman just tries a black man then she will never go back and that black is best.

She has dozens of Koreans friends she talks to that all claim to agree with her.

There you go, you guys on here are probably that mentally retarded that you will now start to believe that most Korean women want black men........lol

Nigger

wow, just like the democrats!

what a fucking nigger

White men worship Asian women?

Only loser white men do this, loser white men rejected from their own race and struggle to get with white women seek to date Asian women.

The Asian women they get are the same thing, usually rejects that are rejected by Asian men and start to hate Asian men as a result, then seek white men as a result.

Oh holy shit she's got level 10 crazy eyes.

Why are you posting that pic of Pewdiepie? Why not post the one of him in the SS uniform. lol

Nigger

Nigger

>a capeshit imaginary country is not fictional
Neck yourself.

So what exactly did she say that was racist? 3 minutes in and she's just praising the film.

I watched all of that review. She loves the film

nigger

This is what urks me the most about race. We allow these filthy niggers to come into our countries, we give them special advantages because we know they are dumb on average, and then we prop them up in movies, music, and the entertainment industry. Without us, this film would have never been made.

Yet if I was to go to Africa and scrape from the bottom to the top, they would seek to overthrow my power, and perhaps even kill me. They are the most tribalistic people on the planet and yet White men are the most racist people on the planet, and White women are their trophy.

It makes no sense to me why people support these niggers.