Russia

I thought Russia and Putin were /ourallies/ what happened?

nypost.com/2018/02/13/russians-attacked-american-troops-on-putins-orders/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/02/13/russians-attacked-american-troops-on-putins-orders/
youtube.com/results?search_query=dota 2 russian rage compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4
pravo.ru/news/view/147106/
amazingreveal.com/2018/01/14/petersburger-was-put-in-jail-for-a-picture-in-social-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake news

Deep State is desperate

Even if true, one of these countries is in Syria legally. The other is an invading force. Don't play with fire and then complain about being burned.

So it's okay for Russia to kill Americans in uniform as long as they have permission from the guy who gasses his own people. You fucking traitor.

Putin is our guy

Gasses his own people? Wasn't that Saddam dude???

Lol, on federal tv everyday someone saying that America is our enemy and must be punished. Maybe not this straight but that's the message the public get.

The only good Russian is a dead Russian.

Wake the public up then, ruskibro.
GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!

We are actively trying to destabilize Syria for the interest of Jews as a foreign actor.

We are sending our own men to die for Israel. I would argue that those who support the purposeful destabilization of Syria are the true traitors. By the way, American and Israeli actions regarding this matter are mostly responsible for the funding of ISIS and mass displacement of muslims and africans to EU countries.

It'd be pretty neat to wake up to all out war. Can you talk to Putin?

Why? The Russians are our friend, brother. Why fight our allies? Russia wants to help us. You know what happened during the Cold War? The U.S. sent propaganda to Russia and turned them into a constitutional Republic like the US is and the Russians sent propaganda here and turned it into a quasi Communist country. Stupid fucking lemming normie commie rat.

What? No. He's our opponent. This isn't fucking summer camp. If we get in his way he'll try to fuck us and vice versa. He cares about Russia's interests, we have to respect that.

>from the guy who gasses his own people
Enough with this conjecture, even Macron has just come out and said they don't have the evidence to pin the blame on Assad for CW weapons use.

I mean, I'm saying that the problem is not America but FED but here it's like the religion already.

Fags like you need a bullet

>hurr muh based putin

Nigger literally funds communists in latin america and lets muslims flood into moscow, the only thing he gives a fuck about is power

Hm...Armed revolt when? We'll help you guys.
Or at least, I will. I have no problem helping you ruskies. You guys aren't my enemy. Your ideological "government" is.

Are you a stupid idiot?
The US made ISIS you stupid fucking American idiot.

>being in syria means somalians need to migrate to europe

No. Kill yourself, holy shit.

So why don't they tell us that our personnel were attacked first, if that was really the case?

WOW AND TRUMP TOOK ISIS APART HMM

Take off the flag, fag

I’m saying that you should drink engine lubricant and die in the cold Ivan.

Trump killed ISIS because it was under the Obama admin that ISIS was created, stupid faggot. I'm American too. I'm a Southern gentleman and I will fight to defend my nation, state and people, from all threats, foreign and domestic.

Fuck off. Show your flag.

You are misunderstanding my point.

I never implied that Somalians NEED to migrate to Europe. I'm implying that the west along with Israel is ultimately responsible for the European migration crisis. Whether it was intentional or not I will leave to you to decide.

Can't say when, but when it'll happen, I'll be counting on you then.

You can say as you wish, changes nothing while you're sitting in your comfy basement.

Hit a nerve I see. All Russia deserves is to be Balkanized into a thousand pieces. Finish the job the fall of the USSR started.

Destabilization of Syria and Arab/African migration is two birds with one stone

When Slavs all die I’m counting on you to live stream it on YouTube. I want to laugh at you.

Why do you faggots want to go to war with a nuclear country so badly?
Seriously, libtards need to stop pretending to be patriots.

I live in a mobile home you fucking Slav.

You do realize Russia is a nuclear country right?
Balkanization of Russia means many more nuclear states.

>nypost.com/2018/02/13/russians-attacked-american-troops-on-putins-orders/
Why does this read like such a propaganda piece?
>It was a test. And our military passed
>the bottom line is that these killers — primarily ethnic Russians
>separating Assad’s turf and that liberated by the Syrian Democratic Forces — our guys
>struck back promptly to protect our troops
>Putin’s henchmen calculate how best to wound us
I get it, Jesus. 'Murica good, Commies bad. Can we just look at what happened without the colorful vocabulary?

The more Slavs die the better the world becomes. Same with dead niggers.

As you wish, dearing.

If Putin is smart all he needs to do is win by attrition, our retard politicians love spending money we don't have at the behest of Israel.

Even if he said Yes i Gas my own people
That doesnt give anyone right to interfere in their country

you are a fucking idiot

what you say is absolutely true

I really hate Russians.

IM SICK OF THE RUSSIA SHIT ALREADY REEEEEEE

Thing is I have this tendency to be a contrarian so when I see all the people I have no trust in saying I should hate Russia and Putin it makes me want to listen to what he has to say. Is that fucked up?

I’m sick of Russians.

The only thing that’s fucked up is that Russians live on this earth.

I agree. Unfortunately many places in Europe will never be the same. We need to be proactive in waking others up to the threat, less we follow in Europe's footsteps.

Sure. Police has a right to kill any nigger found in some other guys house. Even if the guy in question is a meth-dealing pedo. You have no business there.

Don't worry, man, the patriotic thinking Americans will come to y'alls rescue.

No, that's called being smart.
I didn't trust the media and government during the build up to the Iraq war and I certainly don't trust them now. I think Trump himself has shown that our government is out of our control and just does whatever the fuck it wants.

I'd take a thousand Russians over 1 nigger any day of the week

you must have missed the part where ,even General Mattis said, there is NO PROOF that Assad gassed his own people.

I want the right to kill Slavs wherever they breed. Your kind have no use to human beings.

The enemy of your enemy is still a crazy corrupt oligarch hellbent on wiping out all competition.
Anytime an opposition leader worth a damn appears in Russia they get arrested.

We can kill both at the same time faggot

It's OK for Russia to kill anyone attacking their allies, in their own country, yes.

Yes and the more people who are exposed to the actual history and politics of our foreign policy the better off we will be as a united peoples.

I realized a few posts in that this guy is a shill. I havn't decided whether to completely ignore them or engage them in hopes that constant exposure will turn their hearts and minds.

>memeflag
Who the fuck cares what you want.

From a realpolitik perspective we want corrupt oligarchs to run Russia. Last thing we want is actual Nationalists to be in charge, then'd Russia would actually be a threat. That's why the whole hysteria about Russia is so retarded.

Fuck Rusia
youtube.com/results?search_query=dota 2 russian rage compilation

Being a contrarian isn't necessarily a bad thing. What is bad is still being contrarian for the sake of argument and disagreement. If being contrarian forces you to actually think about something and follow it to it's logical conclusion then I think it's fine.

gog magog?

its true though,

Ukrainians hate their new goverment.

WTF if New York Post says so, you KNOW it's true!

Why are you mad? I wonder why, or is this intricate bait?

youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4
This link

Russia is scum, anyone who isn't a retard and actually researches things know that they have nothing but bad intentions for anyone who isn't Russia

i hope nobody buys into the propaganda

TRY HARDER, YOU CUNT SHILL FAGGOT.

It's super retarded, the problem is America's been run by such incompetent people over the last decade that even corrupt oligarchies became threats.

Finally there's now a president who had the cuhraaazeee idea of NOT micro managing the military while crippling them with suicidal rules of engagement

>New York Post
You fucking idiot

Americans shouldn't even be in Syria it's another continent and irrelevant to the national interests. The only reason why American troops are in the middle east is the Jews.

Oh man, I would have wish the same, if I haven't know better. This being said, Russia is steadily awakening.

you know times are tough when the last reasonable man on earth is putin. when are the next election and which candidate isn't an us plant

lmao just like my friend when he was 15 show the flag retard

Ralph Peters is a Neocon, he outlined the creation of Kurdistan years ago to keep “pressure on the Middle East.

Realistically, when Putin will be dead. Though, I don't think there will be an "election", I think there will be great struggle for the emptying throne.

America has always been at war with Russia...

Governments have a right to gas anyone they don't like you kike shill. You're next.

Agreed, you guys need to go home.

>So it's okay for Russia to kill Americans in uniform as long as they have permission from the guy who gasses his own people. You fucking traitor.

As if Assad has ever gassed anyone outside the fantasies of western propaganda

>what happened?
well lets see... we fomented a color revolution in ukraine, sanctioned them into the ground over bullshit and blamed them for hillary not being given her birthright to rule. did you think theyd tolerate our bullshit forever?

Russia started all of that shit by using their puppet in Ukraine to stop Ukraine's legitimate attempt to join NATO. Russians are weak pussy faggots and deserve to die. If they want to send fake "mercs" to die in Syria and Ukraine then we can kill them without consequence because they aren't officially Russian. If they want to wage an honest war and stop the lies, then when will they start?

Kike propaganda shorty before the presidential elections in Russia.
Putin will still win a landslide victory, you're gonna have to deal 6 more years with Putin leading the free world.

>they nuke each other because shenanigans

and?

I would like you to expirience this "free world", nigger. Both sides are kiked, it's all about divide and conquer. If America side with Russia in an anti-kike crusade, nothing ever will stop us.

AMERICA AND RUSSIANS UNITE!
LONG LIVE RUSSIA!
LONG LIVE THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!

Oh, are you persecuted in Russia? Really?
Or are just average people on the street willing to shut your mouth with their fists if you do certain things like hating on Putin or acting like a clown homosexual?
You know, that's not top down controlled by the gov if most people in Russia are like that, it's healthy common sense to deal with degenerates and traitors this way.

Man, for denial of holocaust you're getting straight to the jail chamber. Hell, even if you're saying Russia for Russians that will be enough already. Russia is as degenerate as every other country today. Not in the same way, sure, but none the less.

>shoot down Iranian airliner
>THEY WERE IN OUR AIRSPACE

>slaughter Russian mercs
>THEY ATTACKED US

why would russia allow a nation on their border to join a cold war era military alliance against them that amazingly still exists in the 21st century. fuck you bro. you can call me a shill but i have no russian blood. you can call me a traitor but a real american believes in freedom and hates an imperial bully. if "nu cold war" ever goes hot i'll cut your throat while you sleep

>why would russian obey international law when it could illegally corrupt a nation and invade
Good question. Russia would never obey the rule of law and will always be evil and corrupt. That's why we had to fight back against corrupt "mercs" ie, cuck fags who die for Putin. Death to all cuck fag "mercs" you're a merc, all Russians are "mercs" to Putin. He doesn't care if you die.

Show me one person that has been jailed for either of those things.
There must be someone among 150 million Russians who has said such a thing.

>A man posted a picture "Russia for Russians" in his social network and went to prison
pravo.ru/news/view/147106/

The current trend is ~470 convictions (and growing) annually for articles 280, 280.1, 282, 282.1, 282.2, 282.3 (primary charge only). 282 is notorious for its vague definition of "social group" leading to the possibility of "hate speech against feminists" (Sokolov's case). There is also administrative article 20.29 (demonstration of nazi symbols) that, despite being a lesser misdemeanor, may lend you a place in "terrorists and extremists registry" that will severely undermine your civil rights. Some political activist was recently convicted on 20.29 for posting picrelated on social media, just because it had swastika on it.

Btw, you have to consider that communists (among others) there have no tendency to deny holocaust. Sure, they don't like its popularity, but they know it happened.

Actually,I found a translation of this in english.
amazingreveal.com/2018/01/14/petersburger-was-put-in-jail-for-a-picture-in-social-network/

Russia wants to destroy America and win the world... hacking and this site then attack and kill us men