"Don't you see it, Shinji? Misato only shows her lazy side to you because she likes and trusts you! You idiot"

>"Don't you see it, Shinji? Misato only shows her lazy side to you because she likes and trusts you! You idiot"
>Shinji starts smiling
>jumpcut to Misato getting fucked

How the HELL did they get away with this?

It's a reflection of Anno getting cucked.

maybe misato likes shinji as a mother like figure and not like him as in jump on his teenage cock

But she kissed him on the lips. Mothers don't do that.

she did that before she fucking died

>mothers dont do that
?

Well not my mother.

Anno is obviously redpilled.

my father did that all day

Your father did that to you?

Your mom does it to me

Yes

>not kissing your father on the lips

It's a deconstruction of the NTR genre

Is this rape? That child doesn't look consenting.

What the hell is the context to this?

don't be shitlords, this is acceptable in our brave new world

wena conchetumare

ChileANO subhumans

Parents don't need consent

>How the HELL did they get away with this?
Her fanbase consists largely of the typical "I want an experienced woman who knows what she does and is fun instead of a deadfish virgin" cucks.

>knows what she does
>misato
did you watch the same anime we did?

I actually skipped all the scenes with Misato after watching the scene where it says they didn't leave their room for a whole week or so because they were busy fucking.

His actual mother did more to him. Maybe your mother just didn't love you?

Kaji was a real man

unlike most NEETs

Misato's entire character was about how she didn't feel like an adult and was by extension, a very, very poor mother figure for Shinji.

Cute boys like shinji are not for ntr!

WAIT WHAT?
SHE FUCKING DIED?!?
ive seen the movies and the series like 3 times at this point, when the hell does she die?

>misato spends the entire anime trying to manipulate shinji to try and make him man up and pilot eva
>shinji is the last hope during eoe when everything went to shit
>misato kisses him and promises even more AFTER the battle
gee guyz she wantz to fuck shinji so bad ecksdee

after she kisses shinji and sends him off on the elevator

First of all yes they do, second of all she was trying to emotionally maniuplate him into piloting the Eva before she died.

In EoE. She was fatally shot while they were were running to Unit 01's hangar, that's why Shinji has blood on his mouth after she kisses him and pushes him into the elevator.
We see her sitting up against the elevator doors with a blood streak across them from when she slumped to the ground, and then the entire sector gets blown apart by the PMC group attacking it.

You missed her face down in a spreading pool of blood, muttering deliriously to a ghost, and an explosion ripping the whole floor apart?

>cucks
What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

Theory time: Did our Golden Boy Kintaro grow up to become Kaji?

>muh cucks
stop shoving your fetish into everything please.

>golden boy

I need to watch the dub again. Kintaro's voice was golden. A shame that the manga devolved into useless smut.

>useless smut
It was literally a manga for cucks at that point.

Does Sup Forums not know what the word means? I'm confused.

Could you project any harder?

>kissing 3D shotas

As a shotacon I don't know how to feel about this

Literally just finished watching EoE for the second time. I still don't get why Asuka says "disgusting" to Shinji at the end of the movie.

She remembered him masturbating over her

So she was conscious during her coma?

The weary way she says it is fairly self explanatory.
>get rolled by all the freaks
>get rolled by the chickenshit pussy you secretly want to fuck
>get ripped apart
>muh mom
>wake up and the world has ended
>that emotionless doll is now watching you across the horizon like a moon
>the chickenshit pussy is straddling you and grubbing at your throat with fingers
>now he's crying and probably dripping snot
>oh and the sky is dark and the sea is red and everything's fucked
>"disgusting"
What else can you say really? A less damaged person would have said "fuck this" or something similar.

Flesh wound

Well it's presumed that while they were in instrumentality Asuka witnessed Shinji's memory of masturbating to her

This makes sense...
But so does this...

Memes aside, what will 3.0+1.0 even be about realistically?

she got better

>useless smut
Such a thing cannot exist.

She liked pleasure and she was hoping to motivate Shinji to man up not as a mother, but with what motivates her to live too, which is pleasure. She just stopped pretending to be something she's not, even though I think Misato did a solid mother figure, it was Gendo who fucked Shinji up