What was the point of this?

What was the point of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tsukikan.com/misc/kanwatsukihime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Caster wanted to mindbreak Saber and make her into a sex slave.

It was a different era, all VNs needed eroge.

Is this canon?

More accurate answer:
>it was made by Japanese men

Yeah Japanese women do the really perverted stuff

Unironically true

BLACKED

Make my sex hard

Pandering fanservice for lonely virgins. The same point of literally EVERYTHING typemoon has made ever since Nasu stopped personally writing anything for the franchise back in 2013.

So that I could jerk off.

I love how secondaries try to rationalize the eroticism in Fate by thinking it was done purely out of necessity. As if Nasu was really sitting at his desk thinking to himself, "Man, I wish I could I could write a wholesome Christian story about attractive teenagers summoning spirits and using black magic to murder each other to complete a blood ritual but without any sex because that's immoral and icky!"

Why lonely virgins and not just virgins? Do they not enjoy it if they are around many people or something, are lonely people who are not virgins also unable to like it?

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP

If including sex is pandering to lonely virgins, who are they pandering to with the gory violence? Violent psychopaths?

I'm not a virgin but i'm lonely and i like saber getting molested by caster

Game of Thrones has loads of sex and it's watched by shittons of people
according to your theory 75% of the hemisphere are lonely virgins

75% of the hemisphere ARE lonely virgins

Not even 75% of Sup Forums is actually virgin, user.

Well fuck you too man

How have you conducted your research?

Anecdotally, that is very far from the truth

Very few threads with people whining about being a virgin compared to many other boards

I've never understood this scene. Why doesn't she just stand up?

Caster became her Master in the previous episode, she has to follow all orders.

saber looks so hot in that pose

the violent psychopaths are lonely virgins who've been lonely virgins for to long

So if you enjoy violence, you're a lonely virgin. Solid.

Why Gilgamesh did not kill Sakura if she was the other holy grail receptacle?

Why was Rider so awfully weak?

Emiya ended up becoming nigger Emiya?

What is even the implication here? Did the purple hair chick put something in her ass?

Well, yeah.

Read the VN or wait for the HF movies if you want answers. UBW is not a direct sequel to Zero.

1.He did fight her, but he got eaten and converted to mana.
2.Rider was decent, but only fought OP fucks like Saber who counter most of her Magic. Her strength lies in her NP, which is also countered by Excalibur.
3. Nanomach- Magic Circuits, son.

To repel all the normies and elitists.

>Why Gilgamesh did not kill Sakura if she was the other holy grail receptacle?
He tried to, it didn't turn out well for him.

>Why was Rider so awfully weak?
She's actually a huge deal in the Fate route and a pretty big deal in the Heaven's Feel route. Only in UBW does she come across as a shitter because of the unfavorable circumstances for her.

That's because Sup Forumsnons have realized that there is no sense in chasing 3D whores when superior 2D girls exist.

No, they're pandering to edgy fags who think needless violence in a show makes it "mature"

How the fuck is it needless? Think before you post.

All stories should exclude both violence and sex. If you wouldn't show it to your church group, you shouldn't be watching it.

I mean, the sex scenes barely made up five percent of the story, and were by far the most terribly-written parts. If Natsu really had passion for the lewd content, it probably wouldn't have felt so much like an afterthought.

Holy shit, are you for real

>dude only virgins like sex and violence xD

Are you actually retarded?

>responding to a retard
>taking the LOL VIRGIN bait on Sup Forums

Totally an afterthought

>The pic

And yet Sakurafags insist that thet are the only Fatefags that get bullyed.

>get bullyed
saberfag here, laughed at it and saved.

Gáe Bolg right in the fucking ass, i wonder how she felt

well, it would go through all her organs to her heart. So I'm going to go with not very good.

dude that's not funny...

Oww. So Sakura is like an extremely OP character, right?

You say that as if she didn't enjoy it.

I still want to see Nasu's original otome version

Assuming the entire thing was just genderbent and not Prototype, would you want to see Medea fucking Arthur raw?

It was just Saber and Shirou/Ayaka whose gender was flipped during production

Correction
Takeuchi corrupted Nasu's pure heart.

bonerbait

In the game she's torturing her by making her feel constant sexual pleasure while she's in pain from resisting the command spell. There's no implication that she was penetrated with anything as Caster intends to keep her a virgin.

So shirou rapes rin?
new to the fate series

Rin tells him to, he just does it like a caveman

oh wait this is not cross ange

No, he just fucks the shit out of her and she gets mad about it.

Anyone knows where to get the VNs?
uncensored

>As if Nasu was really sitting at his desk thinking to himself, "Man, I wish I could I could write a wholesome Christian story about attractive teenagers summoning spirits and using black magic to murder each other to complete a blood ritual but without any sex because that's immoral and icky!"
Well, yeah, he'd already crossed that off his list.

nyaa.si, just look up fate stay night realta nua, and get the 6 gb one

Note that Realta Nua is the all ages version of the game, and if you want the H scenes you'll have to patch them back in

Why is she voluntarily sticking her ass out like that?

>Man, I wish I could I could write a wholesome Christian story about attractive teenagers summoning spirits and using black magic to murder each other to complete a blood ritual
There's nothing Christian in this.
It's just average cringy, edgy, uncreative Japanese fantasy that has to borrow extensively on preexisting things in order to aspire making something remotely "interesting" but, at the same time, has to subvert them to the point of being insulting just to keep the cold-steel like edge that Japanese teenagers seem to like so much

What is your definition of "edgy" because it seems oddly broad

>There's nothing Christian in this.

best version would be male Arthur and Shiro, have them be bros and have Shiro just bone Rin/Sakura since it's way less retarded for a japanese high schooler to get with another japanese high schooler instead of a classic historical figure who wasn't even fucking female.

like i said,
There's nothing Christian in this

I don't care about sex.
Is it possible to patch the sex scenes out?
I'm going to fast forward through the sex scenes anyway and I might as well save some time by skipping them altogether.

>>look at me im perfect

see

>Is it possible to patch the sex scenes out?
Realta nua.

Well priests are all sex offenders and Kirei is asexual, so I guess you're right.

>I don't care about sex

Well, it wasn't supposed to be an eroge at first, but Nasu wouldn't get it published without it being so.

I am the boner of my sword

Look bitch, Nasu has said over and over that those scenes were stuck in both Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night because they were marketed as bishoujou games. There's one older interview, in particular, where they talk about how awkward it was to write the first H scene for Tsukihime. Takeuchi says they very nearly went ahead and made the game without them, but Nasu's first draft was good enough that they decided to go ahead with it.

Besides, I don't understand this "secondaries" thing that's popped up lately. Nearly all of the original English Type-Moon fanbase jumped on Tsukihime from Melty Blood, and nobody gave a damn about it then.

Tsukihime without H-scenes would have been shit.

Source?

>only her hands are restrained
>keeps her ass pointed upright for re-entry
SLUT

Caster can just use magic to force her to stand like that

I remember the interview was long as shit, so it's probably this one. I don't have time to skim all 12 pages of it to make sure, though.

tsukikan.com/misc/kanwatsukihime/

Saber is canonically a slut because she already knows how to suck cock before she does it to Shirou.

So it was Takeuchi's idea and he was actually into it whereas Nasu was awkward about it. Still, Type-Moon wasn't just Nasu.

Yeah. They do make it clear that the sex scenes were a marketing gimmick above all else, though.

According to the interview, the drama is as much a marketing gimmick as the eroticism and the only important thing to them was the fun parts. Kek, Carnival Phantasm is the only Type-Moon work without marketing gimmicks.

im wrenching open herpussy using my wet weapon.??

What's with the virgin shaming?

>Saber is canonically a slut because she already knows how to suck cock before she does it to Shirou.

That's just because she had one herself.

I'm no expert, but what is there to master exactly?

Most literatures from around the globe feature some kind of erotic scene anyway. It is part of human culture. Look at Murakami's book for example. Westerners love them so much and all of them discuss sexual activity in a rather detailed manner.

Ain't that how the Gae Bolg originally worked in the legend of Cu Chulainn?

Further implications that Nasu is actually a woman

I think Emiya Shirou is the only proof you need that Nasu is a woman. That and maybe the fact that the rape scenes in Tsukihime and Fate are by far the hottest of the sex scenes and everyone knows how much women love rape.

Is my whole life a lie and Nasu is not actually a mushroom?

>Kirei is asexual

I wouldn't say he was asexual, but he certainly didn't really take any joy in marring Claudia.
The only reason he really married her was to "try it out" and see if he could get any sense of joy from it.