Everything I dislike is a jewish conspiracy

>everything I dislike is a jewish conspiracy
>REEEEEEEEEEEE why can't you realise that (((they))) control everything!11!!1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5q4tnJmHzk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every time someone tells me something pro-immigration and I ask if they are jewish, they start yelling at me.

>>everything I dislike is a jewish conspiracy
Everything that is bad for the White race has a Jew behind it.

>>REEEEEEEEEEEE why can't you realise that (((they))) control everything!11!!1
The Jews control the media, banking industry and the government. That is a fact.

They only thing other than shekel presses, media and academia that juden control is how many baby cocks go into their mouths.

Sage

>Everything that is bad for the White race has a Jew behind it.
Muslims aren’t Jewish and are really bad news

found (((them)))

/thread

Explain this OP. Can you rebut this Jewish conspiracy?

>Muslims aren’t Jewish and are really bad news
Who decided the immigration policies which brought the muzzies here?

>everything I dislike is a russian conspiracy
>REEEEEEEEEEEE why can't you realise that Putin controls everything!11!!1

Jews want the Mudslimes out of the Middle East so they can protect their ethnostate and have the world to themselves once the US decides to just nuke Europe.

I don't hate muslims. I hate that jew brought them here

A lot of this board is dramatized. When you look at the JQ, it does leave a lot to be asked. Does everyone here believe the Jews actually control everything? Probably not, but there is a sort of strange, and almost insidious mystery, behind the JQ when you look into it and fact check it.

Why does everyone think Russia is the only place where people in power assasinate political opponents? Are they that naive that they think that doesn’t happen in the US? Seth Rich? The 70 or so people that were close to the Clintons that committed suicide via 4 self inflicted drone strikes to the head?

well see the problem here is that 99% of the time the shit that gets talked about here can be proven to have some sort of jewish personnel in the higher echelons of its mechanisms. now, instead of shit posting, if you wanted to change peoples mind you'd have to disprove those facts.

>Muslims aren’t Jewish
The only reason Muslims flood into White countries is because of the Jews opening the borders.

The only reason White countries are involved in Muslim countries is because of the Jews and Israel.

You're focusing on the symptom instead of the cancer itself because you believe everything the Jewish media tells you.

>Does everyone here believe the Jews actually control everything?
Define "everything"

Name an industry, belief or ideology that is anti-White and we'll tell you if the Jews control it or not.

>the internet is serious business
most people here are dramatic and in your face because they are "anonymous" and its liberating.
i doubt people actually believe the jews did everything. i frequently say "the jews did this" irl for me stubbing my toe or something
its just laughs man calm down

>psychology major coming through

oh, sweetie! go outside.

no im a blue collar wage slave who is shit posting while taking a shit

There are Jews in Norway

How is the shit going? Don’t limit the hesitate to keep us updated.

>i doubt people actually believe the jews did everything.
Name something bad being done to White people and we'll prove the Jews are behind it.

ive got a bad flu so its swamp ass city
>my point
>ur head

>hey guys imma jew and i totally promise you arent looked at as cattle

You think we're just being internet trolls and we don't believe anything we say.

I'm telling you that you're an ignorant fool for ignoring the truth before your eyes.

This but unironically

God dammit Norway, do the OPPOSITE of what Sweden does.

Sweden is commitinf cultural suicide. It’s kind of impressive.

no im saying that most of us arent full 1488 all the time but we can be when we are here because of the nature of being anonymous.

The jews are offended by the antisemitism in Norway, so they sent a Swedish jew there to make some BJD jokes.
youtube.com/watch?v=5q4tnJmHzk0

I guess it worked.

Why is it so hard to believe? Christ, even France had a go at running the globe at one point. And the Dutch, and the British. So why is it so hard to believe that the bankers that made their money funding all these monarchies are now running the show from the shadows?

Well, they capitalize off pushing anti-white narratives and ideologies, but the anti-white people were always there. I don’t think they are anti-white for malevolent reasons, though. Also, the Jews are an outside force, essentially. It’s hard to speculate all that they’re doing and why, but them trying to help the world could be perceived as almost them being evil to us. So, I don’t know. I don’t think the Jews are completely all powerful and anti-white, but that’s just my take.

>no im saying that most of us arent full 1488 all the time but we can be when we are here because of the nature of being anonymous.
If you only believe these things online when you're anonymous you're a LARPer and lying to yourself.

im talking about being able to express you fucking brick
you nazi larpers always act so high and mighty but youre always as sharp as a bag of wet sand

>I don’t think the Jews are completely all powerful
The Jews control the media, banking industry, and have an iron grip on politics. If that's not all-powerful, what is?

>and anti-white,
There are no "good" Jews in positions of power, influence, authority or control.

Wow, really made me think.

>im talking about being able to express you fucking brick
You can express your online beliefs in real life.

You're just too much of coward to do so.

>you nazi larpers always act so high and mighty but youre always as sharp as a bag of wet sand
Not an argument.

you are so far up your own ass that you cant even comprehend what Im saying
We are talking about two different subjects. Do you understand that?
You are talking about voicing nazi memes irl
I am talking about how being anonymous makes people feel like they can be more extreme with their language. I am using Nazism as an example because that is the thread subject.
Is that slow and clear enough for you?

>everything i dislike is shareblue
>BASED JEWS ARE OUR ALLIES REEEEEE

>1 post by this ID
Makes ya wonder

Sage thread

1. The people with the money run the show.

2. There are extremely money centered mitzvahs in the torah.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not understand how this shit works? Money is ingrained into jews. It's not meant to be offensive or edgy in the least.. it's just the fact of the matter.

And chew on this this: When jews have their bar/bat mitzvas, they are given a shitload of money from their family and taught to hold on to that money and spend it wisely. EVERY REAL JEW DOES THIS.

It's not even that hard to grasp. Jews just happen to be more successful because there are direct mitzvas in the torah referring to property and money. Not so crazy now, is it?

It's NOT anti-semitic to point this out.. It's just the way it works.