FRANCE is threatening AMERICA with WAR

'France will strike' if proof found chemical weapons used in Syria - president
If any evidence is found, France will strike the places where chemical weaponry shipments "originate," he added.
rt.com/news/418707-macron-syria-chemical-strike/

Other urls found in this thread:

chrishernandezauthor.com/2013/07/09/working-with-the-french-army/amp/
breitbart.com/tech/2017/12/22/cnn-thomas-tank-engine-paw-patrol-fascist-cartoons/
rt.com/news/418649-alnusra-white-helmets-chemical-provocation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop misleading people with your titles ya dumb cunt

I can't wait for France to bomb israel for using chemical weapons on Palestinians.

Fuck you rt i won’t gib view

what is the misleading part ?
please point to it

>'France will strike

TOP KEK

>France v USA
I never knew how badly I wanted this

OP is a faggot

France....is gonna strike.....us?i really dont wanna talk shit about poor old pierre here but wut?

why you are laughing
French, they have military force and air force and marines and nuclear weapons as well.
America might be greatly surprised actually.

France was threatening Assad, not the U.S.

We get to fuck up France?!?!
>ded from excitement

He's laughing because the French are famous for going on strike you retard.

More Libya tier bullshit. France should fuck the fuck right off and deal with it's own terrorists

>French
>air force

What are they gonna do, drop white flags on them?

burgero learn to read,
>If any evidence is found, France will strike the places where chemical weaponry shipments "originate," he added.

Take off the meme flag Pierre

I did read it you dumb shit. He's threatening Assad that if they find proof of the Syrian government having used chlorine gas then they will attack the Assad goverment.

Moar Deep State Globalist BS against Trump

Theyre going to drop white flags all over Syria.

Read this line again and show me where is he talking about Assad.
Emmanuel Macron is talking about striking...the places where chemical weaponry shipments "originate,"
>>If any evidence is found, France will strike the places where chemical weaponry shipments "originate," he added.

He is definitely giving last warning to America.
Macron is the 666 Antichrist and he will surprise everybody with his powers. His political supernatural powers.

That would be the funniest shit. Won't happen sadly.

I get it now, you're tarded.

>the antichrist

no he is napoleon 2.0

France
Military
Pick one

NUKE US

That is giving Macron way too much credit.

Your high school history exam is watching saving private ryan

lol (((they))) couldnt get us cause of 45 so they just went to their backup nation france.

I’m not talking Napoleon France retard. I’m talking present day, fag smoking, cross dressing Euro trash “military” Pierra

Then we watch swindlers list and eat plastic pizza for lunch

He's talking about israel. IM TELLING YOU.

YOU ARE TYPICAL BURGER
who has no idea what's going on in the World outside of your country

I'm saving that, nigga.

fuck off you retarded cunt

France fags on suicide watch

Yeah (((they))) have France by the balls. You can go to prison for anti semitism and holocaust denial, even Le Penn is pro Israel
chrishernandezauthor.com/2013/07/09/working-with-the-french-army/amp/

France vs USA
Hmmmmmm pretty sure it’s a safe bet to put money on Team USA

I like money though

Yw Bong bro

France is in a world of shit over plans to introduce some European Stability Mechanism that will have a money pool of 500 billion Euros to bail out Europoor nations.

>mfw Spain needs at least 400 billion Euros to bail out its banking sector

I love it.

Fair enough

>present day

My second fave

Lol. No one takes ball less Bradley seriously

sad. France represented freedom
>inb4 white flag
I like having them as our oldest ally, oh well

We really need more of these.

Yes. Yes we do.

>France represented freedom
It has never represented freedom, it's always been a protectionist syndicate enabling nation. Jesus what are they teaching you fucks in school? What because they decided to arm you and support you in a proxy war with us? You do that with the middle east against Russia.

>France declares war on Syria
>9 hours later
>Syrian tanks roll down the Champs Elysées

please choke on Muhammad's dick and get vanned for complaining about the truck of peace.

>Le Gassad is bad for killing smelly brown people
>Goy vey we must protect our militant foot soldiers from being sent to hell!
So obvious, based Bashar should gas them all, with something nasty, no nerve agents that's too quick. Maybe bottled Merkel breath!

Britbong for the best fucking roast of all time.

Kek. These, these are autistic Sup Forums gold

Hahaha you're so mad right now! Reality is a bitch isn't it? And the only one choking on Mohammad's dick and getting vanned for complaining about trucks of peace is the French.

Allah bless them.

You’re retarded. He roasted you too Ameritard bro

There's no shame in collecting them.

but why do they want to fight in Syria? don't they have enough problems at home?

kek

Don't get my hopes up like that you cruel bastard.

mad, what gave you that idea?
>sorry would you prefer a nicely giftwrapped nail bomb mate?

The truth is stranger than fiction.

CNN wrote an article about Thomas the Tank Engine being racist.... I sperged out and started plastering them all over Twitter lol

So you think it's great that the French are totally cucked by their sand nigger immigrants?

Source ?
These numbers are wrong. There are many more.

I’m sorry it was fascist, not racist. The GD left has so many ISTS, I can keep them all straight.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/12/22/cnn-thomas-tank-engine-paw-patrol-fascist-cartoons/

>France....is gonna strike.....us?i really dont wanna talk shit about poor old pierre here but wut?
What is it that you don't understand?
>If any evidence is found, France will strike the places where chemical weaponry shipments "originate,"

That was the Guardian?

Well gift wrapped would be more thoughtful, much better than a durka stripper walking into one of my army barracks and killing a bunch of my soldiers then and there. Not very considerate.

Don't go down the muzzie route, you'll find you have a far higher body count on that front. Cuckboy.

>bottled Merkel breath!
i just threw up a little...
fuck you

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Add 2 million to Germany and it's more accurate, it's about 2 years out of date.

lel I await the day the start calling the Simpsons reaction faces "hate images".

Could you imagine it?

kek. They gunna bomb a Clorox factory?
>Assad did nothing wrong. False flag.

>in one country you are allowed to defend yourself? in another

I asked you nicely.

Being no.3 is nothing to be proud of, worry about the muslims here first.

that's the best you got? holy fucked you guys are cucked.

That's the joke, dipshit.

>smashed window
you see he actually committed a crime you dumb bloke

I GUESS THE FRENCH HAVE GOOD SOURCES AND THAT'S WHY THEY ARE GIVING WARNING TO AMERICA.
Tip-off received on Al-Nusra, White Helmets plotting chemical weapons provocation in Syria – Moscow.
rt.com/news/418649-alnusra-white-helmets-chemical-provocation/

Russia’s Center for Reconciliation in Syria says it's been warned that Jabhat Al-Nusra terrorists brought in chlorine containers to a local village,
where they aimed to work with the White Helmets to stage “a provocation.”
Late on Monday, the center received a phone call from a resident of the village of Serakab in Idlib province about the planned incident.

According to the source, on the afternoon of February 12, rebels from the Jabhat Al-Nusra (Al-Nusra Front) terrorist organization brought three cars
packed with more than 20 cylinders of chlorine along with personal protective equipment to Serakab.

Additionally, according to the caller, representatives of the local branch of the White Helmets, wearing individual means of protection,
conducted rehearsals of "giving first aid" to "local residents" who were supposedly suffering from poisoning.
The information received from the Idlib resident raised a red flag for members of the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria.

I'm being really polite Mr Shart. Back down cuck boy.

>Could you imagine it?
yes... i'm a docfag, i look into people's mouths everyday... merkel just looks like she has terrible old lady breath...

please by all means. bring all you 56% memes.

they can't even remove the subhumans from their own streets. rip.

Hey retard, isn’t filming a crime and uploading it to a public website also a crime?

when did I said the white kid kidnapping wasnt a crime you mongoloid? I was talking about simply leaving A BACON SANDWHICH outside of a mosque.

>chemical weaponry shipments "originate,"
So it will strike Israel???

I read it wrong then. I was under the impression you meant she didn’t commit a crime but he did because he broke windows.

You have my sympathies.

Later on, when more of you are awake. This thread is for dank Thomas memes and the discussion of Angela Merkel's breath and possible cunt fungus.

its cool no big deal
>Later on, when more of you are awake. This thread is for dank Thomas memes and the discussion of Angela Merkel's breath and possible cunt fungus.
translation
>I thought the 56% meme would hurt your pride but I see now that I was wrong so now i'll back down like the french I was just making fun of
gr8 m8

It's fucking nothing and it won't ever be anything either

Pingu kek