A moderate, rational voice for the right

>a moderate, rational voice for the right
>"lol jew shill, niggers niggers niggers"

Admit it, you never wanted the alt-right to be taken seriously in the first place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
youtube.com/watch?v=T7JkEd3mdgs
hooktube.com/watch?v=T7JkEd3mdgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>alt right is a cohesive political entity

no, it's just that jews are trying to canonise the truth of reality and sell it as "just another belief system".

Maybe we wouldn't lash out at him if you reddit niggers wouldn't post 80 threads on this faggot every single day

Clean your room user

The alt right doesn't exist. It's a media term for anyone to the left of Lena Dunham. Hence why it makes no sense when Peterson is linked to it. The (((media))) is badly trying to maintain control of the narrative and failing.

Jordan Peterson is a brilliant man, I’ll give him that. But he is a psychologist. He looks very deep into how people’s minds work. He isn’t an expert in sociology, or politics. He may see lots of patterns of behavior and be able to link certain things that cause them. But, I don’t think he’s ever tried to look deeply into race. He himself said there’s no point for him to do that. Which at this point in his life, I believe he’s correct. So I have nothing but respect for Peterson, but if he were alive 30 years in the future, he might not see the “alt right” how he does today.

The alt-right has no interest in the culture war.
Their naïveté is simply one of their many shortcomings.

Shareblue

What are you smoking, nigger?
Alt-Right is to the left of Lena Dunham?
Is Lena, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

>NO ONE INSULTS THE MIGHTY CONTRILLED OPPOSITION THAT IS THE ALT-RIGHT

Goodness gracious, stormweenies are stupid.

When will the Peterson shills piss of?
We don't care about him

The alt-right is basically anyone with a pro white policy.

beat me to it

>Time to exploit Sup Forums's contrarian nature by praising Jordan Peterson, thereby making people attack him

Woops! Peterson exposed as a Zionist and in league with Zionist jews:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

Oh shit! Jordan Peterson exposed as an anti-white that lies about the Marxist plans to replace Whites with mass immigration ("it's just for economic reasons bucko!"):

youtube.com/watch?v=T7JkEd3mdgs
hooktube.com/watch?v=T7JkEd3mdgs

No, I wouldn't want the alt right to be taken seriously by the leftist establishment, since they will never take any form of real right wing seriously. If the leftist establishment takes you seriously, like they do Peterstein, it's because you're useful to them. Like peterstein is.

He is a classic center individualist and with that not right or alt-right. I don't hate the guy but he is a shill for the Jews and not the slightest neutral on that topic (in that case he would not be that harmful).

>exposed as a Zionist

I can't believe the filthy boomer tried to trick me in to believing he was literally Hitler and wanted to gas the kikes, all so he could con me by making me freely donate money to his Patreon.
Not that Hitler ever gassed any kikes, mind you. He was a good boy who dindu nuttin.

Most of the alt-right is too autistic to see anything through. There was a chance for it to become a legitimate anti-war party. They destroyed that by sperging out with blood and soil jews will not replace us bullshit at Charlottesville. Embrace the future you made.

great read user, peterson fanboys need to realize they're being led astray

I think Peterson has his place & is doing more good than harm. I also think that the more hardcore alt right has it's place. I think the infighting is destructive.