President Trump Valentine's Day Cards

Post your best. I can't wait to see my wife's face when she opens hers. Pic related.

What image and or quote should I use for the inside of the card?

I was hoping to make about 30 or so for my kid to take to school, but the damn Marxists don't even let them celebrate Valentine's Day anymore.

You can't all be MGTOW, right?

I do like this one.

somewhat related, but the typo kills it.

oh fuck this is a great idea

>typo

Haha

i want to gib it all to bibi before he gets indicted. I LOVE YOU BIBI. Bibi is my baby and buddy. Also my bubbie. Bubbie bibi booboo

I've got this in the printer right now. I'm still looking to see what I can put inside.

Printed out. Just need to design the interior.

I'm almost done. Just finished the graphics in MS Paint and all I have to do is make some text in Photoshop.

Almost done...

Coming out the printer right now. Will post pics when dry. Can't believe I am the only one with a wife or girlfriend.

Only took 2 hours in MS Paint and Illustrator.

> feels_good_man.jpg

any good hitler valentines cards?
i need to send the wifey something special

thanks burger-kun
she enjoyed it :)

gonna get some sleep. hope some of you make something nice and post in the thread. I'll check when I wake up :)

glad she liked it

>grab your puthy

Fucking bump

one would imagine that someone who's married would've better things to do than shitpost on a mongolian baskets weaving forum

Quite an active imagination you have. I'm married and posting on Sup Forums before work is the best part of my day.

some of us dont let our wives run our lives

t. married almost 21 years

woke up at 7

bought SO flowers at 8

shitposting by 9

step it up sempai