This is what all you larping paul nehlen fans are like

This is what all you larping paul nehlen fans are like.

There are no paul nehlen fans. Only shills.

>being so much of a brainlet you can't differentiate racial judaism and theological judaism

There's nothing wrong with Israel. The Jews deserve an ethnostate too.

we certainly don't want 'em around here

>le nazbol anime catboy ironic homosexuality ITS JUST A MEME BRO

>we've reduce the left to this level of weakness

feels good

Keep getting mad! Nehlen has a mexican wife!

but isn't that how the twitter guy really looks?

imagine being such a fag that you think all jews are bad people and israel is bad because "muh jews"
learn anything about the elites that exploit political zionism for their personal greed and gain, you absolute fucking novice.
you ready for a big red pill? one of the biggest victims of international political zionism is... JEWS. lots of jews hate the elites too.
if you're some LARPy Naziboo faggot, congratulations you're playing exactly into (((their))) hands. enjoy, your "ethnostate", mutt.

israel and zionism are worse than anything else

cry me a river you demisexual sjw transgender weed junky

israel is bad but not because they're jews. it's because they're a pawn in a big game of chess. i'd hate for my nation to be treated like that.

FUCK OFF YOU JIDF PIECE OF SHIT.

yeah because that's a really mature response
you have to go back

Imagine if instead of constantly bringing up jews and making him appear like an antisemite nazi to normies he just stayed on whatever he had been going with

don't even bother these larpes honestly think your average working jews is on on the top1% elites plans for some reason.
This takes a considerable amount of brain damage but apparently some have it or maybe they are from the far left trying to make everyone look stupid who knows.

imagine being such a fag that you took this dogshit thread seriously lmbo

fudge off

F

>Person X names the Jew
THEY'RE CIA/CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
>Person X does not name the Jew
THEY'RE A C U C K

pick one Sup Forums

I like the guy, but I don't trust anyone. Getting fucked over by broken promises just does that to a guy.

>IE reject pretends to not like activism
>IE reject pretends to not like women in right-wing politics but white knights the fuck out of "his" duginist hapa e-hole

israel is bad but its not because ' muh jews '
of course the kike who sweeps the streets isnt plottin to subvert other countries and go to war etc

this is our only gui that really is fighting for us,and is easy to see all the shills in this thread only confirm how legit it is
stay mad kikes more and more nehlen are waking up

There's a sweet spot that you have to reside in, you can't reveal your power level at this stage in the game, but you do have to dogwhistle

We're reaching levels of Jewery that shouldn't even be possible!

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill. No one ever has honest motivations

he reavelead to early but is good that he is putting serious question contradictions and double standars that have been silenced for decades.

to understand israel you must understand it was created by the rothschilds and the royals

This is true

>we should have voted Hillary because Trump isn't Hitler.
Nehlen is a means to an end, just like Trump. A tool to be supported for his purpose. Think Milo. That fag brought people in our direction because they could listen and agree with the excuse "it's ok, he's gay/Jewish". Then it's revealed he's a pedo and people see the gay Jew likes diddling children.
If Nehlen supports our cause, we use him. If he turns against it, we lose him.

Why is it bad if isn’t because of Jews? I say fucking with Muslims is a damn good thing

The "ironybros" are some of the biggest faggots on social media. Get a new fucking shtick

>Israel and Zionism are worse than anything else
Wrong

We are the only ones that are trying to actually save you.

This entire board is nothing but a collection of shit threads

Fuck off shawn

I'm not shawn. But he is right and more people should listen to him.

Health and hebrews is a faggot, and Braving Ruin is a sandnigger for enabling him.

keked and checked
its a quite complex situation, but heres a quick guide:
on religious judaism:
jews who observe only the torah and possibly parts of the old testament are ' true ' religious jews and are very strict i.e orthodox jews, the torah says the jews are a nomadic people and shouldnt have a homeland or even buy and sell properties etc etc until the messiah comes and everyone should be in complete and total support of it.
now talmudic jews are the fuckin zionist internationalist bankers, lawyers etc etc, the talmud is a whole fuckin book basically completely based on law, subverting the ' goy ' , books such as the protocols of the learned elders of zion are part of this, not specifically part of the talmud but talmudic jews regularly read this kinda stuff outside the talmud, basically pick and choose jews who dont give a shit about original judaism, only rothschild zionism which is internationalist in addition to wanting its own state by its very nature, you could call these ' jews ' somewhat akin to royals and elite families like the rothschilds and rockefellers, interbreeding with eachother for psychopathic reptilian traits whilst wearing a mask like the queen does with christianity but instead with judaism, the head of these set of jews is almost certainly the rothschilds and its actually astonishing how much more powerful the rothschilds are compared to other zionists, nearly all of these zionists are actually so weak compared to the rothschilds that they are kind of a servant, or to use a better word, agent for them, hence the term rothschild zionism, now of course this can just be shortened to zionism but dont get confused, its specifically rothschild zionism

cont. (1/2)

Are they so delusional to believe that Sup Forums supports nazbol?

>SHUT
>HIM
>DOWN

The ovens are coming Schlomos, you can't keep fucking with everyone's countries and not expect this.

We're going to drive you fucking rats off the planet once and for all.

cont. (2/2)

now, there are a third section of jews that are recently emerging from history, these are the commoner jews, basically slaves to zionism, they are mind controlled and brainwashed, they believe the muh holocaust and zionist israeli propaganda, these are basically the people like christian zionists, catholic jesuit pope worshippers, saudi arabian wahabists, people in europe who worship the royals, and then you have the average brainwashed goy who soaks up both corporate and communist propaganda, these ' commoner jews ' who dont read the torah or the talmud ' and are without much identity other than saying ' im a jew ' are akin to the people i have just listed only a little more extremely brainwashed

these are the people we wake up

now, the genetics, race and history of jews is a whole other subject so i'll leave it there

If you don't now you will soon. White nationalists are all larpers and they are almost always gay or degenerate. Catholicism is the true path. I'd rather live next to a half mexican catholic than a white atheist.

You only consider it larping because america is too far gone. either that or you are one of the mutts

You forgot "My fellow whites"

Whoops, replied to wrong post.

i might as well add that
in essence zionism (rothschild zionism) is purely political and may also sometimes be called political zionism

I'm whiter than you, dude

Yeah, I'm sure you are, you're the whitest Nazi on the block, no doubt.

Now let's all be civic nationalists together becuase at least we have the constitution!

>oh man.. he's just like me

isn't that what politicians are for

nazbol not nazi, get it straight

>fat and ugly people shouldn't have an opinion
Ummmm ableist much?