I hate Trump and ethnonationalism but I don't want libtards to go back to promoting degeneracy. What do...

I hate Trump and ethnonationalism but I don't want libtards to go back to promoting degeneracy. What do? I'm thinking of just waiting to see which one is going to kill each first

Hang yourself faggot

Get off the fence pussy boy

>Implying trumpfags don't oppose ethnonationalism
I think you belong on ptg, op, stop shitting the board up

Well first probably figure out that self righteousness is a form of degeneracy.

slide

How am I being self righteous? I just don't think the value of a person is determined by race just there actions. It makes y'all the same as the sjws just on the opposite side

Anytime you try to state another human being is degenerate while ignoreing your own common evil is in principal sefl rightious. You are basically under the delusion that you are somehow better than others whom you know next to nothing about.

Denying difference in race proven by biology (not post modern deconstructionism based on feelings) is not SJWism. A greyhound and a husky are not the same, they have different cognitive function, physical ability, physical features, impulse control etc. But they are still dogs and can still have fertile offspring.

>he thinks there's only left or right
>has never heard of a middle ground

You have truly been indoctrinated by your broken political system. The Jews will be proud.

Ethno nationalism isn't about superiority it's about preservation of our culture, white people are the only group capable of preserving white culture including the enlightenment values you seem to love.

>I hate Trump and ethnonationalism
Then why even be concerned about anything that the leftist do? I suggest you join them.

>What do?
KYS

It is better that cucks like yourself be on the enemies team rather than cause us trouble having to attempt to uncuck you. You are a waste of time.

Stop being a faggot, Xandir

Sounds like you want to go
N A Z B O L
A
Z
B
O
L

same here
What were you thinking about?

I just want to spread my beliefs, don't pigeonhole yourself into either of those

Is the two party system really that ingrained in America? try and tear it down

Welcome to the radical centre, m8.

>libtards to go back to promoting degeneracy
>To go back to

Embrace fascism.

look into the Blackshirts

Degeneracy is the greater threat by far. Really, ethnonationalism is only flourishing because they feel (rightly) under threat. I have faith that most people will go back to normal once the lefty scourge is defeated because honestly...lol white ethnostate. No matter what these honkies say, they love us and we love them.

>hates low unemployment
>hate new infrastructure
>hates the saving of there own country from third worldism

What kind of retard are you?

Good fellow Chan. You let mohamadism take over. They kill degenerate liberals. Then we kill Ackmed for their “crime”.

Join us or fuck off

explain why you hate ethnonationalism right now god damn.

>There’s no middle ground
Nah, there is, but the left side is shit and I generally like ideas such as tradition and fiscal conservatism (even though the republicans don’t really do that anymore).

>thinks you can fence-sit when the entire media apparatus attacks you for your skin color and demands your genocide

Same cuck mentality as "If we're nice to illegals, they'll vote Republican!"

inb4 muh food