Who's behind all the pitbull love on Reddit? Not a day goes by that these nigger dogs aren't on the front page

Who's behind all the pitbull love on Reddit? Not a day goes by that these nigger dogs aren't on the front page.

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs099/en/
reddit.com/r/aww/comments/7xf7za/pit_bulls_are_adorable_too/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Dog
youtube.com/watch?v=DsNCmjBO1hI
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who gives a fuck. This isn't Sup Forums related.

Aren't they responsible for the majority of dog attacks?

the same subspecies as a labrador. stop blaming the shape of the dog and blame the owner. I bet you think all muscled men are meat-heads.

liberal women who love their dangerous pseudo bf

yeah but that's just their culture. same as blacks if they were raised in a good environment this wouldn't occur. ignore the wikipedia page on the stolen generation studies showing that race directly correlates to behaviour, it's all lies goy.

>on reddit
Go back fammo

Fuck off idiot

pitbulls all need to be killed. every last one until they are extinct.

What is that image trying to imply?

Where would the dogs have rabies from? What a bullshit fucking infographic

only because their owners happen to be niggers 99% of the time because niggers think they're cool guard dogs for their weed and coke
poor dogs. christ... they should be breed out of existence just for the sake of the dog.

I mentioned this in another thread a little bit ago so I guess I'll just copypaste my thoughts:
I still dont get why these things are worth protecting to so many people. They're hideous, everyone gets nervous around them, and if they go nuts yer not gonna be able to stop them.
>but MY pitbull wouldn't hurt a fly
I don't care.
I'm not going to change my stance on pitbulls but I would like to be educated on why you'd choose them over a non problem breed.

pitbulls are niggerdogs, but you are nigger human
stop making shitty threads

why are you even on riddit user?

BLACK Peeeeeeople

Apply this same thinking to gun legislation. Are you pro gun?

samefaggin but

THIS THIS THIS

You control the gun you buy. You don't control the dog you have.

I'm trying very hard to compare dogs to guns but the more I think the more it falls apart

From the World Health Orginzation and the CDC. This happens from poor countries
who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs099/en/

Not politics, not politically incorrect, talking about plebbit.

SAGE REPORT AND MOVE ON

Ah, so it's just weirdly worded. Calling them "domestic dogs" meant in my mind that they're not strays, but apparently it doesn't.

Oh lol your good. Yeah when dogs go rabid they just go nuts and bite everything in sight

Small dogs attack more,but pits have more fatal deaths

Here are my worthless thoughts on this issue:

I hate the idea of the state telling the individual what to do. But I totally support pit bulls bing grandfathered out in Canada. At least In municipalities. The mechanics of the bill should be figured out maybe at the provincial level. Maybe kind of like Uber and lyft. It's not perfect but it's a start.

Pitt bulk owners are by large shittyer than other dog owners. Why do I say this? I walk my friends golden retriever and most people who comment on it are straight lace tax payers.
My other frieND has an Akita cross and it looks like a pittbul. The people who compliment me are wiggers or gangster looking fuck heads who wear baggy clothes with their boxers hanging out and speak like they have marbles in their mouths. You know the type. This is a 100% truthfull obvervation. I have been walking these two dogs for years.

I played slow pitch 2 or 3 times against this team and they had a big pit bull chained up in their dug out every game. I was scared shitless rounding third and going to home. This thing was going ape and I knew if it got free it would fuck someone up. And no one said a fucking thing. It was like seeing a kid misbehaving and the clueless parents just turning their heads or not caring. Fuck these things they are vile you can tell just by looking at them. They vary meant to guard junk yards they're jacked as fuck.

I'm reminded of that 23 year old woman in Montreal 2 or three summers passed who was mauled to death in her own back yard by an escaped pit bull. .can you imagine the fear she had as she died alone in her own blood before she left for work in the morning?

Like I said. I hate the state telling anyone what to do but fuck these vile creatures. They're just dogs. Grandfather them out.

OP is right

reddit.com/r/aww/comments/7xf7za/pit_bulls_are_adorable_too/

Get a pit bull and teach him to detect kebab
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Dog

my mom is a normie that browses imgur 2 hours a day, also hates pitbulls with a passion
she tells me daily about the pitbull posts that reach the top and how it seems like theres some kind of agenda to them with how frequent they appear "right on cue" while receiving no criticism or negative feedback in the replies

damn, sounds like u could easily redpill her on ((((((them))))))

Fat libshit women who want to disprove genetic determinism. It's all intertwined. The belief that races are equal and that you just have to treat people with "love" to have everyone be perfect is linked with thinking the same way with dogs. People who don't believe in genetic determinism among humans also don't believe in it in dogs.

Small dogs know when to take defeat and see they are being outweighed when things get rough. They are only aggressive superficially.

Pitbulls are not like that. They were bred to fight to the death. You won't see a Chihuahua charging a horse while his cranium is splitting open.

youtube.com/watch?v=DsNCmjBO1hI

People that don't think theres any sort of politics or worthwhile discussion to pitbulls haven't had the luxury of living near one.
They're a fucking menace everywhere they go, animal shelters getting clogged with them. Breed to have a lethal bite with a locking jaw that doesn't let go. You don't need to get attacked yourself, just watch something get attacked in person because your redneck/mexican/nigger/soycuck neighbor (the only kind of people that allow pitbulls to exist) couldn't stop it. Fucking idiots fall for the "Guard Dog" meme, realize they're all ultra high maintenance animals that can't handle being alone without tearing up your house, get sick/bored of it, and let it become a mongrel. but thats most dog owners in general of course

>Pit bulls are the only dog that can randomly attack
>We need nanny government to ban scary things

>Muslims are the only people that randomly attack
>we need nanny government to ban scary people!

Fucking retard, pitbulls should be shot on sight. If I were dictator I would declare a pitbull genocide tomorrow and issue nigger-dog death squads to break into citizens homes and execute them right in front of the owner.

I tell every person who owns a pitbull that it should be shot in the fucking head to their face, I tell them I would do it myself if I could.

I think that if I ever get a larger dog I'll muzzle him just in case.

>what are averages
no you fucking retard. Any animal can snap, the problem with pitbulls is they are much, much more likely to snap, which is why they are fucking dangerous beasts. For every 1 attack from a golden retriever, you're going to have at least 20 pitbull attacks, do you not understand this basic concept you dumb fucking nigger?

>indoor dogs wearing collars

this guy doesn't deserve any dogs

Hah no, they've become fashionable for dumb slags as well
If we can't cull the human population, genociding the dog is sufficient

>poodle not fucking vicious

this is not even accurate, poodles are some of the most dangerous dogs. mostly because they attack larger dogs and put their owners in harms way

>the problem with pitbulls is they are much, much more likely to snap
WRONG!

Learn to control for population size.

>mfw that video
>mfw I have a husky
He barks from time to time but I'm pretty sure he would never do something like that, holy shit

Guns don't escape their yard and run around shooting random people you dumb fucking retard aka average pittie apologist

Majority of fatal attacks*.
Don't give your enemies a place to attack.
Veritably isn't good enough, your facts need to be stronger than their feelies.

Every dog is a nigger user

keep that in mind

>I'm pretty sure he would never do something like that

Not to put huskies and pitbulls on the same level but I loathe dog owners who say this shit. Doesn't matter what you think about your precious cupcake, leash that fucker and don't ever give it the opportunity to do something like that or you have completely failed your dog.

It's a fucking uncontrollable weapon and should be banned.

>Every dog is a nigger user
I know, but some dogs are bigger niggers than others

Don't worry I keep him on a leash.
And I didn't say he would never hurt another dog, I said he would never fucking attack another dog for no seemingly no reason (like the dog in the video did)

what happen 2 doggo?
is he kill?

Are you actually fucking retarded? Even in your own statistic, you show pit bulls having the highest numbers of attack, even though their numbers are much much smaller than that of labrador/labrador mixes

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
>asks to adjust for population size
>still can't see how pitbulls are nigger-tier

But all muscled men are meatheads. That's the very definition of meathead.

>walking my two small, and one medium sized dogs
>a giant dog starts running towards us
>think "holy shit this great dane is going to mutilate my fucking dogs!"
>it's actually just a playful greyhound
>my two small dogs are barking cunts that don't let him near

Almost problems

I hate huskies, put a bullet in their stupid mutt faces

This is one of the most likely dogs to attack people on that list.

pol is reddit

The majority of *deadly* dog attacks.

Why are Rottweilers so low? They're just chocolate pit bulls.

9 years EMS
overwhelming majority is raccons
second is squirrels
then dogs

bullshit stats from some 3rd world country

Why do you hate huskies? Because the husky in that webm fuckin destroyed that little homo dog?

>my two small dogs are barking cunts that don't let him near
Why do small dogs always bark the most?
I've never understood this

>Are you actually fucking retarded?
No.

Dogo Argentina, Presa Canario, Chow, and Akita are all more likely to attack people than pitbulls.

>unga..oog..
>grug need dog
>dog make grug look stronk
>scare other grugs
>uh oh dog kill grug kid