How common is low-percent (1-5%) black admixture among american whites?

how common is low-percent (1-5%) black admixture among american whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMPDQJdhzlt/?taken-by=lilbabycheezus
instagram.com/p/BG2PZW2gTpH/?taken-by=lilbabycheezus
instagram.com/p/BFesOdWgTqW/?taken-by=lilbabycheezus
instagram.com/p/BFJ_oiVgTja/?taken-by=lilbabycheezus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who reads magazines?

100% of white people have black mixture 60% of the time, every time

rare to non existent, any halfbreeds got cast out to live with the blacks

Not common.

guys that want to ogle skanks displaying their tits and ass cheeks but that haven't discovered the internet

It's a gigantic meme predicated off of one particular senator's speech trying to get the south to use black freedmen as soldiers in the civil war.

Is entirely correct.

Native American halfbreeds were generally accepted, so you can find maybe 20-25% of Americans in the western states having a tiny (2-5%) of Native American admixture.

considering the number of generations you'd have to be removed from your black ancestor, and interracial relationships were taboo less than 60 years ago...

virtually non-existent

Something like 95% of American whites have 0 black

Its not common at all. Races were segreggated and many white Americans came in immigration waves all the way up to 1960-s and even later and still are coming.

I've noticed that America still has enough 'pure whites' to replace the ones that mix themselves out.
How long this situation will continue I'm not sure... Some states seem to have more mixing than others.

>how common is low-percent (1-5%) black admixture among american whites?
gee, i dunno, maybe 1-5%?
fuckwit

>not posting the new genie bouchard shoot

>this aryan
Beautiful

Ancestry or (((23andme))), I don't recall, did a study on that. The answer is "not many"

trash

she is from Bahamas and grandpa is really black

>she is from Bahamas and grandpa is really black
sauce on that claim?

>she is from Bahamas and grandpa is really black
quite promising example of whited then desu, it took only 2 generations to whitewash the gene pool to aryan goddess level of white

instagram.com/p/BMPDQJdhzlt/?taken-by=lilbabycheezus

instagram.com/p/BG2PZW2gTpH/?taken-by=lilbabycheezus
and her dad

America is pretty segregated by state, we wouldn't have nearly as many liberals if more Americans were forced to live around niggers, but don't tell the Euro posters or they'll get mad and post MS paint drawings.

instagram.com/p/BFesOdWgTqW/?taken-by=lilbabycheezus
better video instead of pic

instagram.com/p/BFJ_oiVgTja/?taken-by=lilbabycheezus
and mom

>man shoulders

Around 56%

Why do Swedes spend so much time away from Swedish Twitter? Is it because you can't talk about political views?

1.3% of whites are at least 0% to 30% black. People that are at least 30% black won't call themselves white.
Mean is like 2% though.

Try living in Africa. Then you will appreciate the Caucasian gene

wow 25% black, huh? that's crazy, i would have guessed max 5%

I worked with a girl who looked EXACTLY like this.

She was a huge coal burner and the single laziest human being I've ever had the misfortune of having to work with bar-none.

who dat?

scroll up

do you think she identifies as white or "poc"? if she identified as "poc" do you think she'd get a lot of shit from darker-skinned blacks??

Maybe that's true in America but not in Europe, mutt.

It's a line from a movie.

>Spain pretending Muslims didn't run a rape train through their country

Why.

Very low.

if I'm not mistaken, the bible specifies 10 generations have to pass before a mixed breed can enter the sanctuary with the other white people

deuteronymy 23:2, unfortunately it's translated 'bastard' in the KJV, one of the occasional errors that translation had

its pretty hilariously strict, it shows how serious God is about adultery (race mixing)

Because of memes to be honest

You should be proud of it, it bore the Spanish inquisition and decades of liberal asshurt as they poorly define the crusades.