Teacher arrested for sexual battery of a minor child after having sex with 17-year-old student

Her wiki: everipedia.org/wiki/rebecca-mason-cales/

>teacher fucks student

breach of trust, cut out her vagina and throw her in a landfill

>Implying that teachers don’t do this regardless of gender

Just be glad that they didn’t let her off because ‘she did something silly but she’s really very sorry, she’s a good girl really’

>implying there are male teachers these days

nice try

So many female teachers are fucking their students these days.

A lot of them are pretty hot too.

Jealous I never got any when I was in school.

Dude.
If I was 17 (grade 11/12 for me) and I banged this chick...I would be a fucking hero.
She's only a 6, maybe a 6.5 but the fact she's about 28-30 and a teacher would make me a fucking celebrity.
I find no fault with this woman, other than having a career and not a family.

If I was 17 again I probably wouldn't have said no to my younger teachers.

Nice.

Nice

Nice?

Yeah dude...
Ms. Fournier
I still fap to her occasionally, she was a legit 9/10
She was my social studies teacher, and I would always answer every question she had. Once I blurted out an answer and she put her finger over my mouth and laughed while she shushed me.
It made my dick twitch. It was super hot, as a young, innocent, confused boi. God, I would love to get told what to do by a hot older woman.

Women are gate keepers and their sexuality is more innocent so its okay. And guy was 17 yr old prolly living the dream

Nice!

it's not okay, she took away his innocence! that is the mother's job

>mfw -throw it all away for that d-

Wtf bro?

God damn, NICE!

make you wonder how it's so frequent that they get found out, and how many other instances like this occur that you don't hear about. also they are mostly married, what the actual fvk

Noice. 6.9/10 would fuck. Upon inspection might even gape her azzhole. No rawdog.

I hope she gets raped with a knife. How can such a monster prey on young toddlers?

Can you fuck off mini-satan?

wow, Idaho has an 18 yo age on consent law.

delet this

You praising this, or condemning it? Not sure. If latter
FUCKING DELET

Reminder: Female public school teachers in their 20s and 30s have a higher than average chance of being coal burners.

pretty sure it was a little niglet

That's why women can't be teachers. They always take advantage of immature boys. Stop sexual predators

#MeToo

no worries user. if so, then TOLL will be automatically collected through karmic justice. it is a universal law at this point.

it turned out that the student she fucked with was actually a nigger

you wh*toids lost again this time

white men are by far the most cucked of all these days
they're the ultimate cuckolds

I find it funny, as most other states have a 16/17 y.o. age of consent law. Sucks, as had she done it in another state, it wouldn't have been illegal. Chick is retarded

having sex with a person who is in a position of control over your life, such as a teacher or a judge, has a consent age of 18. no exceptions.

And theyre all white...

I know a roastie who went to St. John’s for social justice degree of some sort and now is in a teaching position in the southwest
I’m just waiting to hear about some kind of thing like this to happen to her

Probably going to have her head caved in by a 300lbs nog as he's trying to rape her after attacking her while she was jogging that monday morning, while sipping on some starbucks tier coffee that she ended up spilling on herself as said attack was happening and would have her body eventually found by some other nogs who'd rape her dead and smelly body a few times before leaving it to waste away into bones, and finally to have it be found by some local drunk injun joe who takes some of her bones to do some sacred injun ritual with that would eventually lead him majorly depressed to the point the he eventually killed himself, and his lifeless body would be found by his stepson, anthony, who'd fuck his lifeless dead body because he one got his peepee touched by the old drunk injun man, who we will call Chief GranCherokee, because he liked Fords.

An* older woman

No she took advantage of a nigger because they are easier to use (as slaves) than whites

Niissseee

>An*
The use of the indefinite article, "an/a" is determined by whether or not the following word begins with a vowel. If it begins with a vowel, "an" is used, and if the word begins with a consonant, "a" is used.
However, there is some ambiguity in regards to whether or not the following word begins with the consonant "h." For instance the phrase "an historical battle" is interchangeably used with "a historical battle."
Either is correct, however, "an" gives more of an intellectual stigma.
>t. Native English speaking professional spell checker

Nice

Nice.

Nice.

Le anglo squareface
Just look at her
Thats precisely what I am talking about

Nice

Her husband

holy shit

no wonder she was fizzing at the slit for underage boys

There seems to be the illusion that women cannot be sexual predators. This is helped by the fact that the sexual offender registry reserves the right not to make public entries of people that "do not suppose a risk", so that their lives don't get ruined. After looking more into it, I found out that this is jargon for women offenders.

I really hope her fucking life is ruined now

what a fucking cunt

Pic shows how highly modern western women regard themselves.

should had suckle her finger

Ahhhhh I know
Lost opportunities
I bet she would have loved me sucking her finger like it was a strap on

Consider yourself a native English speaker.

This is a massive conflict of interest and only women seem to not understand this. I would question every grade this bitch gave me if I were not the one fucking her.