>have gigantic blizzard a few days ago
>get trapped in my house for 2 days
>alone
>find liquor in my refridgerator that the previous home owners left behind
>decide to try drinking it since I am trapped for a couple days
>get very drunk
>totally retarded for like the next 3 days
>can't belive this is what people do on a regular basis

No wonder our society is fucking falling apart. People consider it normal to drink alcohol on a regular basis.

Not only does beer have estrogen in it, but it makes you fat ugly and retarded over time. Even after you have drank, you are still out of it for the next few days.

>B-but it's part of European identity!!!!
Who the fuck cares, 100% sobriety is the ultimate redpill.

>it's the smiling stock photo meme guy when he'd first started out back in the 60s
MY EYES

yes yes society is failing all because of alcohol goy. no other reason.

Sorry that your a little butt boy who can't hold his booze. The rest of us are doing fine lol.

can anyone relate? Also my metabolism is top tier and i m perfectly healthy whatever i eat or drink

>drinking random shit in a fridge and feeling bad afterwards
i would agree with you but that's really silly.

shit lad that sounds horrible you're going to die early

If it's that bad I would say wait for medication

it was unopened wine and liquor

Beer does contain estrogen. Has anyone noticed the amount of soyboy cucks that consume microbrews? Is there are correlation?

Remember that this is what alcohol is doing to Europe.

>drink wine
>feel sick
>not know this

sorry op you are dumb. not like low iq, but just low chance at success in life. fucking dumb.

>europe
>posts picture of drunk british slags
Come on now, mutt

Must be true since digits

>Even after you have drank, you are still out of it for the next few days.
What are you talking about? You only get a hangover if you're retarded.

Britain is the worst case, but alcohol and clubbing culture is bad for all of Europe.

Yeah, it's pretty easy. Either stick to beer or vodka, and just make sure you drink water and eat some shitty food before going to bed. the only time I get a hangover is if I drink like ton of like 8 percent beers on an empty stomach and go to bed

"Get drunk" is different than just "drinking", faggot. Don't blame alcohol for your lack of self-control.

of course there's a correlation. Every soyboy I know uploads pictures of themselves with their mouths wide open at a (((brewery))) with their budding man tits and their 5/10 girlfriends standing next to them.

How do you think Trump achieved god emperor status? Party due to being one of the 0.005% of people who don't drink

Alcohol is degenerate and every person who disagrees is an alcoholic

>implying you don't get brainfog and bitch tits either way

How is drinking alcohol in moderation and socializing with friends bad?

How can anyone even defend drinking ethanol? It's literally poison to your body, leads to degeneracy, and is the leading cause of fat slags.

>not getting fucked up every time you drink

what's the point? it's like blue balls. getting a slight buzz and stopping drinking makes me angry as fuck

English, mother fucker.

That's called "alcoholism", nigga. Addiction to alcohol.

That would be soda in my opinion.
Cola is acceptable for short time diarrhea (e.g. food intoxication), otherwise it's high calorie intake.
It's all about proportions but beer is useful to quickly get asleep on Friday night without any sleep pill chemicals.
Additionally, alcohol kills gains.

Beer is kinda shit. I can understand drinking it when there weren't other sources of calories, medieval England, etc but you're getting high off overwhelming your body with sugar. It's the original soy.

>started drinking raw water collected from rain 5 weeks ago
>get way healthier and roductive
>alone
>drink alex jones filtered water
>iq drops significantly
>create several tinfoil hats and friends and family find me in my room telling internet nobodies how the jews made up the holocaust
>cant believe this is what people do on a regular basis

Soda is also bad

I just drink water, black coffee (sometimes a double shot latte every once in a while), and green tea.

The wife recently left the state with my mother to help move my grandmother into my mother's house. Since then, I've essentially been living on yogurt and granola, along with cheese, milk, and coffee. I could cook myself some stuff, but I just don't care to. I could drink soda or beer, as both are in the fridge, but I just don't care to.

I've lost 5lbs in the past 2 weeks, and I'm going from skinny fat to otter mode without even trying. Once you get over the initial hump of cravings, it's pretty amazing how easy it is to stick with it.

You know those 5/10 gf / wives fuck other men, right?
I say this as one who fucked a soyboys wife. She liked the financial stability, but that’s about it.

I've recently kicked a pretty severe drinking habit. I can confirm, it's absolutely the best thing you could do for yourself and others right now.

I drank when I was working for a slaughter house. I also used to be able to eat/drink whatever I want without gaining an ounce. It doesn't last forever. That said, even now, its easy for me to lose weight.

>find liquor in my refridgerator that the previous home owners left behind

WUT

>be born canadian 20 years ago
>born as a faggot
>alone
>fist my own anus
>faggotry rises significantly
>cant believe this is what every canadian does on a regular basis

9.9/10 leaf

Yeah there was a little shelf at the bottom of my refridgerator that I never noticed

It had some wine and whisky down there
I drank it all the way through the blizzard, first time having alcohol in 5 years.

Ended up jerking off like 15 times and watching anime on netflix.

Don't be like me lads, don't drink the liquid jew

Alcohol is unhealthy, cigarettes are unhealthy so are drugs, salt, sugar, pork and 1000 other things. In general life is unhealthy because you will die after all. If everyone followed your logic we'd all be unhappy machines.

>when you try to shitpost but it's just a muttpost

This.

What's your motive for this reply?

Not to sound like pussy but Slaughter house sounds brutal i would never want to kill animals. Anyways i work as waiter its fun and you are always around people and money is good since i m in high traffic restaurant in good spot

Booze saves our race,beer goggles are on.

And yea i m young 20 so idk how long will this epic tier metabolism last

>Not striving for healthy habits and avoiding degenerate behavior because we're going to die anyway
Good call

Everyone has their vices. The key is to limit them.

Im goin on 10 months sober. Stone cold drunk for 4 years. Drank cheap vodka every day and blacked out once a week. I've never felt more paranoid and alone now. Quit before you are covered in scars and watching over your shoulder forever.

>cheese, milk, granola
>otter

No you're not.

>everything is relevent and alcohol is just as bad as heroine and STD infected hookers so we should all just do whatever we want

i can't find my brainlet memes but just imagine I attached one to this post

Who would want to be involved with industrial slaughtering? You're not a pussy.

To write the biography of every leaf

Worst job I ever had, although I wasn't on the kill floor. I used a wiz-blade to scrape meat off the bones in the refrigerated section. I couldn't open my hand all the way for like 2 months after I quit.

Mine lasted until around 30.

holy shit Sup Forums is a fucking kindergarten

Means you can't take your ale.
Its more a personal issue, and you should keep away from alcohol if it influences your life that bad.

Think what you want. 2 servings of Oikos triple zero, with a quarter cup of granola per serving. Other than that, nothing but coffee, milk, and the occasional bite of cheese (I've had a two pound block for the past 2 weeks, and I'm only about an eighth of the way through.

It influences every person's life badly.

Alcohol holds everybody back

>tfw not mature enough to drink the liquid jew and smoke the grassy jew

>No wonder our society is fucking falling apart. People consider it normal to drink alcohol on a regular basis.
People used to drink way more. It's not our problem you're a bitch.

Try drinking bleach next time

People also used to die when they drank water, and risked milk poisoning from drinking raw milk. Alcohol was the only thing that was guaranteed safe to drink, presuming it was made properly.

Sorry, that thing was brit first.
No true canadian is a poo in loo

Yeah it's better to stay home then because if you go out someone may stab you. Don't even get up because you may slip on a banana skin and break your neck. Having good habits and living healthy is important but don't be too paranoid about it. Barely anything is harmful in small amounts, just enjoy your life and use everything with logic. I am sure you do 100 unhealthy things everyday but you don't even know about it. Taking a shit when you sit on a toilet seat is unhealthy because your body isn't used to doing it in certain positions. We should do it like animals if we wanted to do it properly. Will you poop outside?

>being such a jew fed baby he cant handle raw milk

You're the reason the mutt meme will never go away.

>le' image of sophisticated well-groomed alpha male having a smoke and a drink

Remove the kike cock from your ass

Of course it won't, Eurofags are in an eternal state of butthurt over the glory of America

>he can't handle raw milk.
Unless you are monitoring the cow, or trust the person who owns the cows with your life, you're an idiot for drinking it raw. But feel free to keep doing it, especially if you don't know/trust the owner.

No, it's better to get yourself closed in a cage and never go out because bacteries are around us or someone may kill you. I hope you know 99% of the things you eat is unhealthy and artificial. Go to Africa to get natural food.

The series is an accurate depiction of how commonplace drinking was. My point was that it shouldn't effect your life unless you're a bitch.

Considering every mans man of a warrior culture throughout history besides goatfuckers drank like there lives depending on it, I'm gonna go with a no. At least as far as the soyboy shit is concerned.

High strength beer is the real danger for me, since its sold in grocery stores and hard to avoid, especially for someone with severe anxiety such as myself. The feeling of sedation as those first few big sips start kicking in is indescribable.

Yes, drinking small amounts of alcohol is better than binge drinking and blacking out. The problem is that western culture is promoting the idea that alcohol is necessary for socialization, and that going out and binge drinking is a great activity to do several times a week in uni. Alcohol is degenerate, period.

>somebody literally took the time to make this meme

thanks for proving my point

Just moderate drinking. A fine ale or glass of wine is relaxing. You dont have to poison yourself every weekend.

You nailed it op.

Fuck alcohol. Hurr real men drink beer hurr. So weak

I feel you user. I've been there. You are not alone.

Self medication is usually less effective, though I can understand not wanting to let a doctor experiment on you with mental pharmaceuticals.

Thats why you drink vodka you dumb cunt.

Yeah eat grassfed steak and don't do stupid shit.

I mean, if you don't have any goals then just wreck your body.

I quit drinking when Trump got elected.
Tried to improve my life.
Tried not to see the truth of it all.
Thought I should leave my man cave and see old friends again.
Discovered that every single person I have ever known IRL has died.
Alcohol is now my friend once again until oblivion comes for me.

>some one took time to do a thing

>this hollywood film is an accurate depiction of something and we should apply this image to our lives

lmao

Daily reminder that hops contains phytoestrogen and makes you girly

I drink 1 bottle of wine with lunch + 2 glasses of pomace cream after lunch everyday and I've never had any problems

You should teach your countrymen that because the UK is the absolute worst when it comes to binge drinking. Especially uni students.

>green text with brainlet meme because I'm right

Yea sure if you go overboard.
So is drugs and food, so whats the problem?

Ever heard of self-responsibility.
With freedom comes sacrifice.

And people wonder why Spain isn't productive.

It's not a film you fucking mongoloid. Drinking throughout the day was very commonplace in that era. If anything the series underplays it.

>keeping food or beverages left by former inhabitants of the house
Disgusting.

Eating too many chips makes you fat and ugly

Drinking too much beer makes you fat, ugly, stupid, sick, and may kill you.

Drinking a little beer will just make you dumber and uglier than if you didn't. Why can't beerfags have an honest discusson about beer without using false equivelence arguments?

>this delusional

>it's not a film you FUCKING MONGOLOID >;(
>why don't you consume jew propaganda like i do??????

the emus should have won

I'm the same way as him but with weed. I just smoke on a bench outside my job since its legal. I do it for break too. They dont give a shit so neither do I.

Tbh i forgot what whole post is about and didn't read it in long time. I don't do drugs and never will and don't see any therapists or take any meds since they both are a scam. But i get nervous especially around women co-workers and like the topic said when i m drunk i bant pretty good and can talk like normal people.

t. resting his syrup infused microbrewed beer in between his man tits while posting

Cause you can't grasp the concept that everything you put in your mouth can kill you.
But also can make you healthier.
Depending on the dosage your body can take.

Whine and fish are actually very healthy that's why the south-Italians and Japanese have one of the best longest age expectancy in the world.

Meds and therapy helped me, but I fully agree that meds are nothing more than a temporary stopgap to numb you up enough to get your life in order. And how effective therapy is depends entirely on the therapist. I had good ones, and god-awful ones.