What really happened at Srebrenica? Did the serbs do it? Were it just simple soilder graves? discuss

What really happened at Srebrenica? Did the serbs do it? Were it just simple soilder graves? discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fYbI6kPk4qc
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&complete_911_timeline_al_qaeda_by_region=balkans
youtu.be/DdS9M7oSVOg
youtu.be/idf_sdeVpO4
youtube.com/watch?v=vVkW_cmWBNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Bosniaks (the Muslim) cleared several Serbian villages, killed all the men, raped the women etc., so the Serb forces (the Christians) come and clear Srebrenica from all the fighting age men. Up to that point Srebrenica is under the protection of the Dutch.

There are several hundred Dutch there, which are ultimately cucked by the Serbs and just stood there watching the cleaning going down.

CNN gets the hold of the story and conveniently forgets to mention why the Serbs went there at that point.

/Thread

pretty much this
>terrorize villages for 3 years and hide under un protection afterwards
>enough is enough
>get completely fucked(keep in mind a lot of those who were shot were soldiers and all were men)
can't say i feel bad for them tbqh

Thousands of Ghazis use UN "demilitarised" zone of Srebrenica enclave to launch attacks on surrounding Serb villages. Pictures and videos of mutilated Serbs exist.

Serbs lose their shit because UN didn't protect UN Protected Zones in Croatia after Croats attacked them, and decide to cleanse Srebrenica.

They execute a successful campaign, Bosniaks start a breakthrough to escape the encirclement and break through towards friendly lines.

Thousands perish.

Serbs execute prisoners. Or better said, a suspect unit led by a Croat and Slovenian do it. Tenth Diversionary Detachment.

Serbs evacuated women, children and elderly.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fYbI6kPk4qc

The international community finds 2000 bodies.

Afterwards, bullshit of "local genocide" (even though only POWs were executed) is created and Bosniaks start moving all dead to the area to increase the number to meme 6000 and now 8000, ensues.

historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&complete_911_timeline_al_qaeda_by_region=balkans

Most of them died in combat. A part of the forces was successful in breaking through, many were not.
Only prisoners of war were executed.
Balkanites are subhumans. When 14-18 year olds volunteer they cheer them and speak of bravery and patriotism, when they get killed, they cry about civilian children deaths.

Bosniaks are Taqqiyah incarnate.

Every single narrative and story they produce is underhanded, lying and serves their cause.

>simple soilder graves
There's no such thing as simple 8000 soldier graves. Mladic could have been a respected well known commander, a hero. But you can't enter a village and kill everyone, even if they are military personel.

If they really were soldiers, they should have sieged the village and taken POWs afterwards. But by killing everyone he deleted the only evidence he had that those were soldiers and made himself look like a genocidal maniac.
If those weren't soldiers, well the stupid nigger killed 8000 civilians and he deserves what he got.

Conclusion
>Those were all soldiers
Than Mladic is a stupid fucking thickheaded nigger and he deserves what he got
>Those were civilians
Mladic is a genocidal nigger and he deserved what he got

It's sad that there were so many good and righteous soldiers and commanders who deserve to be called a hero, but you won't hear about them. All people talk about is the stupid niggers and the genocidal faggots, and because of them most of the crimes commited against Serbs are neglected because we are presented and bloodthirsty dogs that eat children and rape women.

Fuck Mladic, he's the reason why we live in such shit right now

You're an imbecile, likely a Titoist and Drugosrbijanac descendant.

Actually, you might even be a "Bosniak" Muslim from Serbia, in Raška.

>Did the serbs do it?
What kind of question is that? Of course, mudshitst just killed each other. It was a mass suicide and a global anti-serb conspiracy lead by Vatican, America and Adolf Hitler from his ice bunker in South Pole

what happened is that the yugos got broken up, the story doesn't really matter
it's balkanroaches

see kill yourself faggot

>8000 meme number

>was 6000 several years ago

>was 2000 in 1999 and 2000 exhumations

God damn it, even dead Muslims procreate at an alarming rate in Europe.

pretty much this
>terrorize villages and cities for 3 years and hide under JNA protection afterwards

get tractored back to Mordor

This.
And I challenge everyone to give a better account of what happened. I dare you.,

The best part of Srebrenica bullshit is that the executioner and local commander was Dražen Erdemović, an ethnic Croat who switched sides during the war. His testimony about being ordered in person by Mladić to eliminate POWs got him only 5 years in prison, new identity and protected witness status.

Even better, the Serbs who killed in Srebrenica under his command were arrested later on in 2000 in Serbia under treason and employment by French secret service accusations

Also, Bosniak commander Naser Orić escaped by helicopter few days before action, from Srebrenica. Leaving his Ghazis to their fate.

Croats are so plastic , Serbs are right,
Croats worked for hitler knowing full well that they were untermentch to him. Sometimes i think if the nazis won , they would have finished off the croations and freed all the little children from their child concentration camps

> REEEE ARYAN RACE
> Slav croat

Pick one faggot anton

I challenge you to eat pork and name your ancestors, diaspora Goteborg balija.

>Pick one faggot anton
Slav croat

Croats were the only ones to have fought alongside Germans in Stalingrad proper, Tractor plant in particular.

We were honorary Aryans and Goth descendants.

I eat pork all day everyday. Especially bacon.Why you calling me diaspora?
Can u refute what he wrote? in educational purpouses of course.

Stop acting like niggers, slavs are semi white.. unite against the real enemy.. Leafs!

don't listen to the serbroach croatbro
you guys are alright

>hurrr durr let's kill 7 gorrilion people
Things work differently outside of Sup Forums and the Internet. It's all funny to talk about deleting a nation here, trust me I would be the happiest person if we just deleted Bosniaks, Albanians and Turks all together , but things don't work that way. While waging war you have to think about what the consequences of your actions will be. And god were our politicians bad political players. Milosevic had such big ambitions, but in the end the result of his wars were
>200 000 Serbs exiled from Croatia
>300 000 Serbs exiled from Kosovo
>400 000 Serbs displaced in Bosnia
>100 000 deaths all together
And now, instead of living in a Serbian ethno state, we live in an ever shrinking country. Serbia will dissapear in next 20 years if we continue like this, sad.
>Vojvodina je srce Srbije

As much as I care it could be even 500 people, but when waging war you take POWs, not delete the only evidence you have. he's a stupid nigger and he deserved it

And I am not "DrugoSrbijanac", I'm probably more nationalistic than most of you fags. It's just that 90% of people dwelling here don't understand the basics of how this game is played. Milosevic should have known waging these wars will eventually lead to Americans getting involved and Mladic should have known what consequences killing that many people will bring. Milosevic was especially stupid , he wanted to really on Russia/Soviet union. A country that at a time couldn't support itself and it own war against mudslims, let alone some far away slavic country. Take a look at the map I'm attaching, it shows the land where Serbs had majrity of population no longer than 25 years ago. Now take a look at our borders now and tell me how succesfull wars were

A bunch of stupid faggots

i don't care

the west for all intents and purposes, can and will get fucked by the mudshits back to the stone ages - as a matter of fact, we should help them in this endeavor, and stuff cargo ships with the niggers, to be deposited in antiserb countries

Why are you proud of a fuckin jew calling you honorary aryans? You arre behaving like a cheap whore who gets compliments from her pimp.
Slavs are ARYANS regardless of what a drug-addict from Austria said.

And you still lost against drunk russians
Not enough panzers i suppose ????

Germans would have but the bullet at the back of the croats head once the war was done. Germans (german nazis) have always despised slavs. Heck they even thought you were subhuman during austrohungarian empire. No one would have let their pure aryan austrian daughter marry a stinky croat slav. Least Serbs dont have an identity crisis like you lot

lmao, diaspora can you at least put a memeflag on and stop embarrassing other countries
I always thought it was funny how guys like you shamelessly vomit 50iq diasporatrash "opinions" under other flags

>serbs
>accest to sea

dream on in your shithole landlocked rapeland

I posted a video of Srebrenica evacuation, women, children, elderly, in buses overseen by Mladić himself, and a link detailing, among other things, Al-Qaeda involvement in Balkans, but also containing links and articles from Western press describing the events from war, including Srebrenica, and exhumations of dead.

You fell for a non-Serb posting under Serbian flag writing Bosniak propaganda, because he is a "Bosniak" living in Serbia.

The same way they convicted Mladić they convicted Herceg Bosna and Praljak, employing same lies, legal nonsense and arbitrary tribunal of Hague funded by US, Saudi dollars.

yeah and i'm thracian mixed with noble mongol blood. And ancient bulgaria was the reason the chinese build their wall and made us pay for it and we invented wine and polygamy.

Croats are just Catholic Serbs who like altering, denying and deleting history

What's your problem faggot? Do you honestly think that no one except some filthy bosnjak scum can ask question about what happened? Fucking retard.
If you believe that Hitler gave a damn about horvats your are beyond retarded. He used u like a $2 prostitute and put an eternal shame on your history.

so serbs removed serbs?
you serbs are utter losers

>But you can't enter a village and kill everyone

I mean you can, there's just consequences for doing it

I know but the only thing he wrote that sounded very reasonable was what happened in Srebrenice. I know that the bosnjak scum started this whole shit but Mladic did in fact overreact and because of this overreaction the (((community))) had much easier villifying the Serbs-. Donä't you agree?

Montenegro is the true motherland
> come home white man

To sto se javljam odavde, tvista pedeset metava ispod vazine Tevazija, svedoci da je ugvožen ne samo moj fizicki integvitet, nego i vasceli svpski navod!

Govovili su mi da sam kveten, gadali su me joguvtom i sapunom, kao da se ne pevem i da zaudavam...

A ja im povucujem; možete da me nevvivate, možete da me živcivate... Sve je to vezultat belosvetske, amevicko-bevlinsko-vatikasnke uljuduvme koja nastoji da svpski navod uguva pved svvšen cin!

Pvozivali su me i nazivali vaznim pogvdim imenima kao; vojvodo pedevu, pa onda, Cvvena vojvodkinjo, kava te Ðovde, tvoj vektum je naša obecana zemlja, tako su uvlali... Vetvibutno im povucujem da svpski navod ima isovijska pvava na: Belu Palanku (Island), Južnu Palanku (Antavtika), sevevno move (Avtik) i vekovnu pvadedovinu, SAO Paolo koji je glavni gvad Velike Svbije.

Bvaco, nemojte se obazivati na Opevaciju Oluja, koja je divigivana od stvane amevike i gde je u 74 casa vazjebana SAO Kvajna, nego se okvenite osvajanju vekovnih svpskih svemivskih prostvanstava!

Sledeci pvojekat je Mavs koji pvestavlja vekovni svpski planet na kojem je pvedvidena Mavs-Svbija bez tvaktova Zetova i slicnih Hvvatskih šacovanja. Planivamo kolonizovati i Satuvn ciji pvstenovi govove o istoviji svpskog navoda u svemivu.

Svpski navod je pokvenuo u južnoj amevici i Cpcki kavtel sa kojim pvodajom dvoge želi pomoci Kapetanu Dvaganu kupnjom pilula pvotiv tvudoce jev hvvatska policija planiva valikalno i bvutalno pokušati od njega da napvavi tvudnu ženu.

It gets better:

What I'm getting from here is fifty meters below the Tevazi vessel, I know that it was not only my physical integrity but also mysticism!

They were telling me that I was crazy, they were kidding me with jogoot and soap, as if I did not drink and to smile ...

And I draw them; you can invigorate me, you can make me nervous ... All this is related to the Beloved, American-Russian-Vatican politics who strives to bring the vicissitudes of the word to the pete!

They called me and called them important wicked names like; the Duke of Davao, and then, the Duke of Davao, the coffee and the Dovde, your vector is our promised land, so they pulled me ... I veto them to the vindication of the Holy Virgin to Bela Palanka (Island), South Palanka (Antavtika) move (Avtik) and Vekovna Vvadedovina, SAO Paolo, who is the main guilty of the Great Svbije.

Bvaco, do not be mindful of the Storm Operation, which is divorced from the creation of an amishman and where is the 74 acoustic house of the SAO Kvajna, but is invaded by the conquest of the Spiritual Sword of the Universe.

The next one is the Mavs, which is floating on the vivacious spiny planet on which the Mavs-Swabia is pearced, without the setting of Zet's and the like of Hvata's chanting. We plan to colonize and Satuvn whose royalties are about the same sword statement in the universe.

The allegation of the Holy Father in the southern part of the house and Cpcki kavtel, with which he wanted to help Kapetan Dvagan with the purchase of a pills, was wounded by a police officer who had been waging a walkie-tally and bravely attempt to persuade him.

Sweet Jesus

I visit your country at least twice a year on buissness related trips. Nice people never had any problems

But the way your nationalists are delusional is funny
>muhhh honorary aryan race
>muhhh white race
>muhh not balkan
>hurr durrr we are not Serbs, we just orginated from the same place they did
>muhhh za dom spremni
You're the only nation, apart from Serbs, obsessed with Serbs. We don't even think about you

d e l u s i o n a l

youtu.be/DdS9M7oSVOg

this is gold

too bad this faggot didn't get prison like the rest of the stupid faggots

Mladić personally oversaw the evacuation of civilians. Watch the video.

The international community wants unitary Bosnia&Herzegovina in AVNOJ borders, dominated by Bosniaks.

Balkanization is a thing.

Srebrenica was cassus belli for NATO intervention and destruction of Serb domination in Bosnia.

Likewise, the conviction of Praljak and others, and Washington Accords creating Federation of BH (Croats and Bosniaks) inside B&H was preparation for gradual extinction of Croats there and supremacy of Muslim Bosniaks.

Caring about Muslim Bosniaks and Albanians gives the West the moral and media coverage to devastate Middle East, and Balkanizing Balkan is added bonus

/thread

>Milošević started the war

You're an imbecile.

>Mladić personally oversaw the evacuation of civilians.
kek

that's about all you will ever get close to Le Great Serbia. Next time you'll get shipped back in a tractor.

That was some deep shit. Thanks croatbro.

You're a piece of shit from Serbia espousing cuck nonsense and "ko nas bre zavadi" "milošević počeo rat".
Of course no one has problem with you.

Google is trying really hard to decypher serbian rambling.

Fuck you, our men were under equipped. The UN is at fault, it would’ve been suicide if they had resisted the Serbs.

What are you laughing about? They convicted Praljak of crimes and ethnic cleansing of Bosniaks, who was married to a Bosniak woman, and who got a gun pointed to his head because he delivered aid and supplies to Bosniaks.

When Croat refugees from central Bosnia heard about delivery of humanitarian aid to Bosniaks, they rioted and blocked the delivery. He climbed on one of the trucks and made sure it went through. The bullshit about Croats destroying Mostar brigde as an act of culturocide also fell in court.

Watch the video.

youtu.be/idf_sdeVpO4

A diaper-degeneral and a pussy. Lovely

youtube.com/watch?v=vVkW_cmWBNU

never said that you nigger

I never have problems with Croats because I don't go there to talk politics. Unlike you fags, my life is more than sitting 24 hours a day on Sup Forums and shitposting about politics

What business can a Serb do in Croatia, apart from farming, construction, cleaning and prostitution?

lol sounds like the average fyromian.

>implying we started it
>jna in croatia any time after '91
croatian education

none of your BUSINESS AHAHAHAHAHA

I'm an electrical engineer but as a hobby in close ties with some of your astronomers who do meteor and radio astronomy

Do they help you in your exploration of the deep space searching for Serbian lands?

lol

Am I the only one here who actually despises Slovenes more than the rest of the Ex Yu?
I fucking hate Slovenes.
They are the worst scum in former Yugoslavia. Leeches. Parasites. These cunts just refuse to get off their high horse and they keep trying to get into conversations on an even level, as if they went through any kind of turmoil. They got independence easy cause nobody gave a shit about them enough to bother with it. I swear, whenever I get into arguments with a Croat on YouTube, there is some Slovene bitch boy who comes up to us going "Can't we all just get along? Wasn't Yugoslavia so grand? Let's reunite herpaderp hurrrr muh Tito."
The fucking hubris! Yes, I am sure Yugo worked just fucking fine for their parasitic ass, leeching off of us for decades and then stabbing us in the back at the first sight of hardship and getting away completely unscathed with all the money. And now they are supposedly this well-developed, glorious Yugo country that we should all look up to with their progress and European values. FUCK. SLOVENIA.
This country should have been obliterated and instead got off way too easy.

>whenever I get into arguments with a Croat on YouTube
RETARD ALERT

Found to infiltrated Slovene element.

slovenia would literally be the best nation in europe if it was bigger and more relevant. god-tier nature, architecture and people.10/10, would split croachia with