Daily reminder in Australia, it's definitely NOT Okay to be white

'Muslims only please': 'Racist' rental listings posted that seek housemates of certain races and religions found to be discriminatory - but perfectly legal

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5350897/Racist-housemate-ads-ask-Indians-Muslims-Asians.html

Rental listings across Sydney are discriminating hopeful tenants based on race
Advertisements for rooms are asking for only Indian, Asian or Muslim renters
It is legal for tenants to specify race or religion, but landlords or agencies can't
Dozens of listings in western and southwest Sydney exclude non-foreign renters

Tenants are excluding hopeful renters based on race and religious preferences in a discriminatory yet surprisingly legal practice. Advertisements for rooms in Sydney appearing on reputable sites such as Gumtree and Flatmates.com.au are requesting renters with terms such as 'Asian only', 'seeking Indians' or 'only Muslims please'.

The majority of the 'racist' listings are for apartments and unit blocks around the western and southwest Sydney areas and appear to be largely posted by people of Asian, Indian or Middle-Eastern descent. Dozens of rooms for rent on Gumtree request only Asian or Indian tenants while several specify exact ethnicity such as Vietnamese or Bangladeshi Muslim.

One listing in Parramatta shared to the classified website reads: 'We are looking for Muslim student to share the room with (Preferably from India, Bangladesh or Pakistan HALAL ONLY'. Another advertisement for a room in the Liverpool area specified: 'I prefer Vietnamese people or Asian', while a listing in Lakemba states: 'Spacious room for rent preferably a Muslim girl'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHtDJ7GnjQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, the magic of a diverse, multi-cultural society. Everyone fucking hates each other.

We made it, boys.

piss

Freedom of association is only for non-whites, goy!

We should flood these sites with realistic looking ads for white only roommates and see what happens.

So technically it's legal to discriminate for roommates, just not as a a landlord.

This means it's legal for whites to ask for other whites as roomates only, right?

Either way, Australia is going to need an ethnic cleansing to get rid of the asians that are infesting it. Chinks especially are a down-right menace to our societies because they are ALWAYS more loyal to the CCP and the Han race than they white nations they infest.

Pic related as well, I guess.

I would like to see a few Aussie anons try this actually. The article clearly says it's legal so long as you aren't a landlord.

>This means it's legal for whites to ask for other whites as roomates only, right?

Wrong.
Because in Australia being white itself is an criminal offense.

Stop being a defeatest idiot.

If they do call you out on it, just point to the examples in that article and say, if they can do it, why cant I?

It will bring more attention to the double-standard.

This has been going on for years
I've seen these types of listings in all the major cities for at least a decade
People will not assimilate, socialize , live or even work with people of different races or religions
Take a look at some of your local service stations or shops and you'll
see distinct racial segregation especially if you reside in Melbourne or Sydney

When I say people I mean immigrants. They don't adhere to western values in this case it's the colour of your skin or Creed that matters not what you say and do

That's because government (kike controlled puppies) actively encourage them to keep their own culture and identity.
You see this propaganda runs in many government booklets, on immigration department website, in Australian Day citizenship ceremony and of course, in every school from primary to high education.
Kike controlled government want people turns against each other instead of assimilate into traditional British culture.

Our boomers don't care.
You can get a bloody nice paycheck and a lot of end-of-life medical care for an entire continent.

The artist (Peter Drew) who did these images has been doing these years as non-commissioned and has been doing illegal paste ups of his art besides his projects for a long time.

In Adelaide, he was the person who would paste up the Einstein's on bicycles. He started Mr. Sloppy (short lived), did some other projects that didn't land him his current success. Then finally moved onto Monga Khan and other 'muslims' who were here before white settlers according to history books of Australia.

Integration was sort-of working for a while. The original 'wogs'; Italians and Greeks did eventually integrate, it just took a long time.

The vietnamese and lebs, then in the 90's the boomers seemed to just say fuck it, I like forign food so we need hundreads of thousands of chinese and indians.

I still think Italins and even Greeks intergrated, but it took bloody forever.

Oi Oi Oi

and yet if they think a white persone does the same a fucking TV crew will show up outside your house

Daily reminder Tuckers is a fuckwit.

The wogs integrated because they had similar values and really wanted to work not just collect dole checks
The lebs haven't worked because they are Muslim and are heavily involved in organised crime and terrorist organisation's in oz, can't remember exactly but 20 out of the 22 terrorist organisation's are run by lebs and this is generation after generation, makes you wonder what their parents and muftis are teaching huh

> WOGS are da reeel rycyst

Greeks did not fucking integrate, my partners greek parents have been here 40 fucking years and don't speak english

It's only going to get worse lads. Many, many people are going to die when this boils over.

Then it's not immigration, it's colonialism

Well yeah its importing people who are openly hostile towards us and the left leaning freaks who also want to destroy to cease power

The Australian government is retarded, first they let in the persecuted christian Lebanese, these people actually integrated because same values from same religion as the population, then they do the most retarded thing and let the muslim Lebanese into Australia, the very ones who persecuted them and look what happened all of them shit up areas, don't integrate because mosque teach them to hate western culture, white people and Christians. Same thing with the Coptic Christian Egyptians, why the fuck would you let muslim Egyptians in?

Well at least they are not hiring mini vans and driving it through a market or throwing acid at you as they drive by or blowing themselves up at your kids concert or sectioning off whole suburbs as no go zones not even the police can enter or killing you because you made a Crack about there religion or reading books that call for violence against any non believers or attempting to subvert the reservation of church and state or are educating there children that whites are sub human and should be raped and murdered or or and so on

I think bronwyn bishop did this under Howard

>Let in large amounts of people with foreign cultures and values.
>Everyone self-segregates, don't trust each other, and despise one another because their cultures and values clash.
If only we could have known this would happen.

DELET

You can dislike the minorities all you want. But you have to ask yourself, (((who's))) ordering the gates to be held open.