I think I finally understood why the alt right is accepting Roosh even though he's a muslim...

I think I finally understood why the alt right is accepting Roosh even though he's a muslim. They want to use the same rhetoric he uses to draw in more disillusioned young men. I kept wondering why the hell they were letting a shitskin do this. It is to draw in more young men who cannot get girlfriends and then teach them to be nationalists. The problem with women is something nearly every young man can relate to. We should let them do this. The whole tradthot thing was also done for this purpose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DjGxAcHCxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao beta conservative cucks

At least I truly hope that is why. Anglin is a smart guy and I think that's what he is doing.

>>\reddit\

I didn't even use spacing

Roosh in an atheist

Roosh is a Christian dumbass, his father was a Persian who converted to Christianity when he married an Armenian Christian girl

Well he's obviously a degenerate. But I think they are not saying that so that they don't turn away prospective young dudes.

>alt-right
>knowing who the fuck Roosh is
This is a shit thread.

He brags about sleeping with as many white women as possible and teaches many other nigs to do the same. He's not someone to look up to. HOWEVER for now he is useful.

You're idea doesn't work, anyone that wants the techniques can just read the books and forums, they don't need any accepting. You can use jew tricks doesn't mean you need to accept jews.

ive no idea who any of these people are and I will never ever care, if all these ((altrightâ„¢)) people died I dont think id notice
>but muh normies need redpilled
no they dont

Roosh isn't a Muslim and he's based.

He is a bit cringe sometimes, but he puts woman in their place accurately when so many others soften and cuck.

Why is he a degenerate ? Hes speaking truth about the thot problem

I was wondering why the daily stormer never shat on him. It's because he serves a purpose right now. Go look at his videos and you'll see dozens of alt right accounts praising him.

He's a degenerate in that he teaches non whites to sleep with as many white women as possible. He also is nihilistic and hedonistic. But we can't say that because we don't want to turn away the young guys.

Daily Stormer despises thots even more than Roosh does

I know but they also despise non whites sleeping with white women.

He changed a lot over the years.

He doesn't need their acceptance, he's already said he doesn't want to be part of the alt-right.

He mostly fucks Slavs and Latinas, holy fuck why do you care so much about this, only white trash fucks shitskins, the white gene pool is better off without those thots

It's about ideology, not skin. Go back to facebook you racist shit.

Just making a thread, chill. I was wondering why so many white guys who hate muslims were cheering this guy on. It's because he called out the thots obviously. We are at an interesting crossroads here.

roosh is a fucking loser pretending to be james bond like the rest of the "manosphere" weirdos.

he lives with his mother.

he has to spend thousands of dollars to travel to EE every year to get "laid" - and there is veritable suspicion that he actually just fucks hookers while hes over there and then tells his worshippers he scored with hb9 ukrainian girls. I have a friend who has met roosh and he said "if that weird cunt gets laid without paying for it, then I'm caligula". This is hardly a lonely phenomenon - "RVF weirdo" is a label used around the manosphere to describe peoples IRL encounters with guys from roosh's forum.

The "game" ship sailed once many losers realized that game is largely fake, and now roosh is trying to reinvent his business model into "neomasculinity".

Theres something deeply absurd and bemusing about a hedonistic, rootless cosmopolitan trying to tell people about order and conduct.

However, roosh isnt muslim. He's not anything. PUAs dont have any belief system that doesnt conform to the first principle of MUH DIK - everything after that is a rationalization in support of MUH DIK.

At some point the alt right is going to have to decide between redpilled minority men and white women. Or possibly disregard both. But the next election will require votes from one of those pools.

>He's a degenerate in that he teaches non whites to sleep with as many white women as possible

Actually not true. He has admitted several times that shitskins such as pajeets are seen as low status among white women. He also argues that its a waste of time to debate with a woman.

As a white male i find him entertaining cuz he speaks the truth

>saying racist like it's a bad thing
huehuehue

I pretty much agree with you and I hope that most of the alt right crew that suddenly like him realize that too and are using him for a purpose.

edgy

It's fun watching him btfo women but his comment section is filled with mostly hispanic/black/etc dudes and now various alt right accounts.

Roosh is a lightweight. Did anyone see him at that Roosh vs Brittany Venti vs Lauren Southern?

He had zero control. Those thots walked right over him and were giggling at his impotence by the end of it so alpha bro.

I bet all the women he fucked were Eastern European prostitutes.

I might not agree with roosh the person, but I enjoy the perspective, ideas, knowledge and 'experience '. I acknowledge he might have slept with women, but let's be honest, roosh is incredibly shallow, didn't actually look for relationships until like 2-3 years ago.

I think he made some good points but at the end of the day I don't think we should entertain an arab guy talking about our women. Just like we shouldn't entertain women talking about politics. We should be doing it ourselves. I was initially confused why it seemed no one else thought that way and now I think it is purely to get more numbers.

I agree. Roosh is not a good role model for white guys. Im pretty sure most of the girls he beds like him due to his med look. His streams are still entertaining tho. Some callers are addressing the JQ

youll find most of the guys in the manosphere are like this - paper tigers. They're bigshots on the forums and unsocialized awkward boys IRL.

My favorite one was the RVF bigshot who claims to be a high-roller and all the forumites worship his posts, yet he flies ryanair economy and sleeps in budget accommodations. Among his other claims is that he was once a jewel thief, is in debt to the tune of over 100k to the mafia, has survived assassination attempts and has slept with over 30 actresses, and hollywood even tried to give him his own movie deal about his life! wow! amazing!

And yes, the forumites actually believe this shit.

Pretty sure we watched very different streams, all the women are not traditional, the random and the mutt have zero feminine qualities. Southern seems like a decent girl, but is honestly lost due to her own value, then her perceived value from the platform. She might not ever "find the right guy" despite having however many candidates and orbiters. Then there were faggots who enable bullshit from women and feed into their ignorance.

No one is ever honest about who won in those streams, trust me. Basically people always think the person they liked won or the person whose ideology they agree with. I will say that the best of those women was actually the one Roosh ranked 3/10 lol. She talked like a feminist but has kids and classic nordic beauty.

That's a good point too about the jq. I've seen him mention it. If he could redpill all his fans about it I wouldn't even care about his degeneracy.

The mans perspective on life would be significantly different if he wasn't a try hard paki. However he is right about tradthots, Lauren should not be single if she's as traditional as she claims to be.

Roosh is literally a meme, he's just funny to hear him argue, but not someone with a worthwhile opinion.

Yeah he's absolutely correct about Lauren. The other lady had a family and he should have at least given her points for that but he acted pretty dumb. I think that Roosh does not believe it's possible for anyone to be traditional though so he does not value it.

Are you being honest though, make the case for mutt girl. She isn't event ladylike, which is a stepping stone for trad. She is just edgy and spouts right wing things, she is a disgusting pig who was fed lines.

Then that very demanding, bitchy bad attitude woman, who behaves like a man is very western. I don't want some maniac female who is out to out accomplish me. I want a good looking wife who will support me emotionally, raise my kids, remain faithful and anything else after that is a plus.

I think that Roosh and Venti are both memes/trolls. Lauren should not call herself traditional since she obviously isn't. I was hoping Roosh would go hard on her but he didn't. It was just odd that Roosh went easy on her but then went hard on the only married woman.

He's a paki who has a white woman fetish, and despite Sup Forums race mixing delusions a large majority of white women only date/fuck whites (Lauren ironically being an exception). His rage probably stems for the number of traditional whites girls who're into Pakis being zero, therefore they don't exist to him.

Roosh explained that, it was in the demeaner the married was very confrontational and a strong woman out to try and be a man thanks to stupid ass swedes. No one has probably checked her ever and has a cuck husband who can support her, all while she gets to wear the pants. Then with lauren, I agree with him and he did the right thing. She didn't attack and wasn't hostile, so he wasn't to her. While he didn't outright rain down on her, he still made open secrets very transparent. You don't need to try and break everyone down, Lauren seems like a good girl, but is caught up in what she thinks she is now entitled.

Racially aware white men who accepts Roosh (talking about) fucking white women are either delusional or sacrificing principle for the momentary satisfaction of getting to think about your uppity women brought low by being defiled by this mongrel.

This thread was supposed to be more about the tactics of using a person or idea you don't necessarily agree with to get more blood. It is sort of how some people will pretend to be fierce Christians in order to get the white vote. I was wondering if some of the figures of the "alt right" lie about certain things for the purpose of getting more followers. Whether that be for the cause or just for money.

That's how I see it and I really wanted a white guy like anglin who is also tough on thots to put him in his place but I dont' think he will due to aforementioned tactics.

most of them are shills and salesmen, yes.

most of the "alt right" are dorks, and the only people who dont see through the facade are other dorks, because well you know, dorks are going to dork about dorky stuff.

ecelebs of any kind are generally best avoided. Funny that larping trad-fags cant take some basic key lessons from the practical side of the bible - like not worshipping/following false idols. Those with a brain wouldve figured out this was practical and heuristic advice, not just christian dogma. Much the same as dont sleep with men and whores because you'll catch diseases, faggots.

I agree about the majority of them being salesmen. But if someone is genuine they might need to do the same thing right? For example, a candidate might exaggerate the christian beliefs to hide the white nationalist ones.

I should actually do that myself, I've noticed myself going further and further towards white nationalism. To the extent of desiring to relocate to a more white dense state, but your average person isn't ready to accept white nationalism yet.

>large majority of white women only date/fuck whites
This is false. They only have long term relationships with huwhites, but they still fuck niggers.

>The other lady had a family
A family that she neglects because she is a feminist. Being married and having kids is not good per se.

Roosh is a gypsy that begs for bitcoins and gives terrible advice to young men. He should be gassed immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DjGxAcHCxk

This.

The problem is the Jew, not women. We want young men to realize what's happening. I don't know anything about Roosh, I don't care. We just want his followers.

I hope some nationalists teach him about Christianity soon.
Taqiya Is a thing.

The issue for most problems trace to the jew. Solving that is a complex, unspecified time of completion. With women, time is ticking, you want to start a family ideally 30-35, 3+ kids.

So you need to make sure you can navigate for a rare trad woman in today's gen or reprogram. Having a child with a woman beyond repair is a nightmare that will last you a lifetime, the general public, court system will side with her. No matter how shitty or stupid she is, things are dramatically rigged in her favor.