Boku no Heor Academia

Look at her. She's perfect. She's more than perfect. She's a goddess. I want to be stabbed, tortured to death, and eaten by her. I want her to become me and stab other heroes to death. She's stronger than any pro hero in the setting (bar Endeavor) and, once she finally gets redeemed, she's gonna marry Bakugou and have several beautiful violent children. And there's nothing anyone can do about.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/890778092553228288
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/890780582170443777
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Momo>The Burger in Pic related>Toga

>I'M SO HAPPY IZUKU, BABY
my. dick.

Momo is indeed the best girl

What day does the new episode of the anime air?

I'm frankly impressed you managed to shove every sing Toga related shitpost into a single shitpost of cancerous proportions.

Who is shittier? Momo or Eraser Head?

>ywn be Izuku getting a blowjob wondering every second when she's going to bite your dick off

She will lose the deku dick anyways, it belongs to ochako since first meeting

*teleports behind you*

Psht, nuthin' personnel Aizawa

I colored it. It's mine. It's not some automatic colored shit. It looks worse than that, but this is my coloring. I feel like coming closer to her. I want to color the whole world for ochako. I want to color every part of ochako, every part.

Reminder.

>ywn be Izuku getting a blowjob from Toga while she's pretending to be Shouto.

Why live?

even her weenus?

Will the prophecy be fullfilled yet again?

You know, deku might lose control while fucking, do a one for all cum and send ochako uterus to the moon, literally

>tfw Kendoufag hasn't quoted me calling me samefag yet.

Enjoy your ban.

>implying Ochako would bite his dick off
she'd give him a great blowjob before he bruises the back of her throat

Ochako is kind of clumsy.

>it looks worse than the automatic colored shit
no it fucking doesn't, what are you even on ochakofag

>implying sloppy blowjobs aren't the best

Ochako doesn't look anything like that. She's like 5 foot 2.

Does it look better than this? Since it's my own coloring, I can't judge.

Change stronger to relevant.

>that areola peek
bless you ochakofag
yes, far better
your coloring is actually pretty good dude, not even bullshitting
what program did you use to color it yourself?

PicsArt. I do it on my mini tablet which is why it's so hard. And I can't do color fading to make it look alive.

How dare you mispell "Hero Academia", you'll summon the filtering autist again.

still better than the automated coloring software
you should try coloring with paint.net or gimp, they're both free and I've used paint.net and it's pretty easy to use

I'm happy no one noticed the nipple I added

pat her on the head and buy her some icecream

>all them implications

In terms of fellatio techniques, who is superior? Ochako or Toga?

I actually want to do it on a tablet like the pros do. That's why I'm saving money right now.

I hope Stain kills her

I guess Jiro is just not good enough to be in a button thingy.

>Ochako and Denki
>Not Bakugou and Ochako

They're both shit. Ochako is the kind of girl who justs puts it in her mouth and doesn't do anything while Toga would probably bite your dick. Well, if you're into that then they aren't shit.

At least Izuocha and Todomomo master race are represented

Love my waifu plz.

She's already been shown to be highly competent, to the point that it's going to take a concerted effort to take her down in combat. But right now, time and heroes are in short supply--they have to rush to Eri as fast as possible.

Clearly the most efficient way to proceed is for Deku to start making out with Toga while everyone else goes on ahead.

I love Ochako the most in the universe. But I think toga would be better at that. Still, I would rather like it from Ochako, even if she would be the worst at it in the world, I would enjoy it like ascending to the heavens.

see I'm just saying as a stop gap solution, while you're saving money
and I hope you plan to not just color and draw too
I have hopes to be a drawfag as well, still don't have the free time to do much more than traditional doodles, which are pretty trash

>BAKUGOU PLEASEEE DATE MY WAIFU

Toga only knows how to use her teeth.

Damn dude, why would someone go that far to shitpost a character? Where they find this shit?

Frankly, he's putting no more effort into his autism than an average asukafag.

>Denki is cucking Deku and Todoroki.
The madman truly a backstabber.

Im glad people still reposting my art lel

Google with the other Nejire pictures.

If Toga shifts into a guy, does she also grow a working cock?

He does that thing with his electric finger

Me on the left

Grape's feet is kinda hot in that picture. I also love Shouto's expression.

You're a damn fine artist.

maybe that's her one downside
>her entire body changes but her genitalia

>Deku is the fattest one there

Ochako would be kinda awkward, but cute. She'd just let it sit in her mouth for a while and periodically kiss it, looking at you like she thinks she's a sex goddess for just sucking as hard as she can without actually manipulating her tongue or throat.

what's you favorite official art piece?

>next day you have a hickey on your dick

Y-you can manipulate the throat while sucking dick?

ANSWER: If Toga shifts into another guy, "she" retains "her" already-present and already-functional cock.

>When he misses the hole

She smells like smegma.

Lockdown is fucking annoying holy shit.

Probably this one. That giant mechanical whale makes my dick hard.

No, the Hu3-bro tried to defend the guy it must the Minafag who was arguing with the Kendofag some threads ago who keeps spamming this "kendo suck" all over the place.

This meme was funnier before Aizawa killed it.

Why is every character introduced in this arc so shit? I can't wait for Lockfuck to die a horrible death.

What's the worst student of UA? and why is Yaoi-hands?

So is she supposed to be tying his tie while he's sperging out?

I don't know if I should like him for killing this meme or hate him for cockblocking their reunion.

>Hue-bro

They're all fucking shit.

How long must we talk about kendou/kendougag/kendouhater or who ever the fuck is being piece of shit.
Getting real tired of this shit.

No, she is choking him while pressing her knee against his balls and eyefucking him at the same time.

As happy as I was to see Deku again Lockdown getting stabbed by Toga was my favorite part.

Until he fucks off for good or gets banned for avatar shitposting.

Also, when this dumbfuck stops replying to bait too.

>DON'T MOCK THE SHOCKER

There's some little shits who find this shit funny.
I remember when we were allowed to have funny grape memes.
They will get tired eventually and one here is going to get the ban-hammer for posting gore.

What do you mean? Aizawa simply proved that her Quirk is multi-layered and that discarding one disguise reveals another one.

Why do these retarded avatarfags keep replying?

Well, fuck you too I not responsible for this shit.
Going away for now, this will last for at least some days it seems.

Whereas that meme was never funny at any point.

Says who?

ON A SCALE OF ONE TO "A JUST WORLD", HOW HYPE ARE WE FOR EPISODE 30 LADS

Ms. Joke.

>"HE-HE GOT STABBED ON PURPOSE"

It's okey ochakofag, it have your sweat and guts, it worth more to you

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/890778092553228288

are they going to play that?

How overpowered would you be if your quirk was always having nigh-infinite good luck?

why are you guys so autistic? This arc isn't shit at all. Its characters aren't bad just not important to the grand scheme of things.

stop posting this

According to YonkouProductions, no

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/890780582170443777

When did I imply that? Toga is clearly much more skilled, agile, and dangerous than one would assume. His little flip trick off of Aizawa's scarf was cool as fuck, and I sincerely mean that.

not sure what he meant by "a certain scene" though if it wasn't in the ep, perhaps he's so well connected that he gets info about even later episodes

We've known about Toga's ninja tricks since the license exam so I don't see why everyone's so surprised at them now.

It's pretty obvious that it was just a forced meme by butthurt shipperfags so no it was never funny.
Additionally it has been run into the ground because it was an easy way to try and trigger people.
Unfortunately for those shipperfags it has been proven wrong so now it just seems pathetic.

I don't know why but I laughed at this panel