Why aren't you playing this game Sup Forums?

>uses the term "goatfucker" as an insult
>sets christians in a good light
>"Any good christian would do X"
>"The bible says X"
>not a single nigger in the game
>historical accuracy
>developers already bfto'd several sjw's on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1
youtube.com/watch?v=-Pa8A7o32ZM&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waiting for a torrent.

It's extremely slow-paced and linear story. It literally takes over an hour of gameplay before you get to swordfight somebody.

> advertising their game on Sup Forums
you guys are taking risks here

Are you stupid?

It’s an unoptimised buggy mess and I don’t let identity and personal politics get in the way of enjoying good.
I’m not gonna play a game because someone called out leftist and I’m not gonna not play a game before the devs are lefts.

When the game isn’t shit, I’m pirating it

Playing Zelda BOTW on cemu emulator in 4k 60fps instead

in 9 days i get paid

A historical portrayal of medieval Europe. Nothing more, nothing less. I understand that with Jewmerican control over the market this is like fresh air.

Waiting for sequel. Not convinced by what I've seen that it is a solid game . they'll have the kinks worked out by the time a sequel drops and this one will be $20

Cmon you can't be able not to afford a steam game even if your salary is 800 Euros just with taking 200 euroes once from it you could but shit load of games. And this is not cuonting steam sales which make prices laughable

Why would you want to play in dirty subhuman slavland?

theres one up on the skidrow website already.

In reality, you didn't swordfight everyone all the time.
It's realism.

/ourgame/

>800 euro salary
>spend 200 on games
Are you a nigger by any chance?

If I wanted realism I'd go outside and fuck your mom.

I said just once. You earn salary more then once you. and 800E is average is Croatia in WE its like double higher

The game is okay...but extremely slow paced. The open world looks very nice but it's kind of devoid of anything to do. It reminds me of Mafia 2 in that way - the open world only exists as a way to travel between the next story mission.

50 euros is ALOT for balkpeople, they can drink alcohol for days with that kind of cash

Waiting for more reviews. I'm interested, and I want to support right-wing devs, but I also want to make sure it's good before I put down money.

like every open world game at launch its not suprising there is a one day 20gig patch like there basically is for every other open world rpg. But I guess you would only know that if you played the game, right? lol

What cpu tho? I'd get 15fps

this
lol

This. The days of buying video games on launch are over, I got screwed too many times to not take a lesson.

>oh my god the game that describes it self as realistic and whit a historic real life backstory is realistic wtf DUMB DEVS

why are you so stupid?!

yes forest seem nice but you can't cut trees with axe. When they start making games where you can actually destroy&manipulate your surroundings.

Don't buy it unless you have a LOT of free time on your hands- not because the game is so fun that you won't be able to stop playing, but that everything takes a really long time to do and you can only save the game by sleeping or drinking a rare expensive quicksave potion.

I pre-ordered on Steam for the extra gear but won't play it for a month or two until the devs optimise it more.

It's a $60 single player game, I'll wait a year or two for when it's on sale for 15-20 bucks.

If you're playing it in two months it will probably cost 30$ less, is it worth it to get it now for some small bonuses? I'll never understand people that pay full price at launch. Dishonored 2 was a clusterfuck of bugs and horrible performance at launch and people bought at 60$, I got it after an year at 15$ and it played like a breeze
This for everyone always

If you're on PC there's already a mod for unlimited saves
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1

$60 price tags just aren't appealing to me anymore, especially single player games. I might've bit the bullet and bought it if it had any sort of multiplayer that I could play with friends but it doesn't so I'll wait. Hell I usually forget about these types of games a month after release anyways so the money would've been wasted on maybe 40-60 hours of play time.

Why aren't these games ready on launch? It's not just the big games either, it's a problem with most games.

Just bought, better utilise the power of my 1950x & 1080Ti

i7-4790k
You'd be surprised

Oh shit, thanks.

pics of the tweeting

The bonus is you save the white race

What in the hell? Having to mod on day one? I think I am going to wait on this one.

Because people still buy them, why do a good job if you can be a lazy piece of shit and still be paid
i5 6400 here, I don't think I have the single-thread performance to run it well :(

cemu supports triple thread now

>western garbage

Nah

The save system promotes hard work and determination, a white mans assets, the save mod is nigger tier

its not multiplayer, how will i crusade?

This is all you need to play the best open world game for PC right now youtube.com/watch?v=-Pa8A7o32ZM&t

What's that? Far as I know cemu requires single threaded performance on 3 threads and that's all that matters

You're a fucking retard if you think 800€ is avg in Croatia.

The Forest

Meh, I have a lot of money for my age so I don't mind paying extra.
Also, I wanted to support the devs because the game does look incredible. I just know there will be heaps of bugs so I'll wait for now

You fucking anyone is pretty much the definition of high fantasy m8.

>first quest after the tutorial is graverobbing/stealing
>christian
Yeah ok dickhead

If you have intel with at least 4 logical cores you can use triple, otherwise use double threaded

kek

It is historically accurate after all

I do have a 4 core intel, runs like a charm, but I've always read it's not fast enough for botw. Besides, how do you play it? Is any controller fine?

Yeah xinput or directinput controllers both work. I tested with both Wii U Pro as xinput and Switch Pro as directinput

i'm a student , not a billionaire

Westerners should stay at console games only. You're legit retarded for PC.

One of this days I'll download and see if the shitty ass used 10€ xbox controller ripoff I got from ebay works

can't wait to play this on my gtx 760

It should probably work. The Switch Pro actually required zero setup, you just connect it to bluetooth and it works.

Sup Forums is so buthurt right now, they are deleting all good threads about the game/

Go play COD you fucking faggot. Instant gratification is the biggest jew blue pill there is.

Found the faggot with ADHD

I will probably buy it soon, the only thing off-putting to me is that I have seen horseback gameplay and people were saying it's not very good. But desu the game looks amazing and I want to run it just for the lulz at the very least

Sounds fun to me

>1950x
People still buy AMD?

Cod is for babies, you like running around shooting people with your fake guns with babies

Because I have an exciiting life to live, pls believe me

And you completely missed my point

keksimus

Eastern Euros like games that aren't CoD ADHD fests.

Deus Vult brother, hope I get to see the Teutonic Knights in the game.

I might buy it once they work out the technical issues.

You are so slow. Torrent version was relesead with the main game yesterday.

I'm afraid i just cant do that, mate...

truth is kids want non-stop action, I read review about KCD and guess what, moron don't know how to use bow in the game so he give 4/10

>Teutonic Knights
If I remember correctly they didn't have any monasteries in Bohemia and Moravia.

how many sword fights do you think the average person got into in that century?

stop being such an instant gratification faggot

I thought some came to help push out the cumans, and other horse peoples. Ah well, still looking forward to playing the game in a few hours.

I loved Mount & Blade before most knew it existed, and it got real popular. To me this will be the same, I wanted to support the development of both a historical game, and a game with Historical European Martial Arts, as well as realism.

Wow

Typical American
Go play skyrim
Or cod
Fucking faggot
>pic rel Americans hate this movie because they can't understand it, they would rather watch another fast n furious because it has explosions and shieet

BOTW is pretty based

You are literal trash. People slaving away to make you a game and you steal from them. Fucking scum.

You are probably one of those cunts who drinks or smokes weed all the time and when it comes to buying even your favorite band's album you suddenly have no money.

Then you complain about the quality of games and music these days.

I seriously fucking hate people like you. You are complicit in the downfall of our society.

i Know its set in the early 15 cent when the Romans were reduced to a just a city state and peloponese but i really want to see something from them ...
imagine seeing the imperial city Constantinople

Buying Nintendo switch and playing Nintendo games is like drinking soymilk and being proud of it

Fucking Eurojank, pass.

Hey man if you feel so strongly about it, feel free to donate thousands to video game companies to make up for all the lost revenue incurred from pirating.

I'm not paying for something I can get for free.

Its pretty amazing so far, I just made it past the "Intro" and cant wait to get back to it after work.

To play a game for manchildren with no meaning or anything to learn from. POW! PLAP! BLAXO! here's a fucking fairy feather.

KYS

oh wow is Roblox /ourgame/?

I bought it and I will not even play it

lmao, the absolute state of buyfags

Either you buy or you steal. It's not 'free'. It's not uploaded by the fucking game company itself with a message "hey guys, have for free if you like". It's illegally cracked and uploaded in spite of that. YOU are supporting it. Fucking cunt.

>I'm not paying for something I can get for free.
You really need to go back

Taking something one has not earned is like pouring sand into one's hands.

I don't honestly get what it even is about Nintendo Switch that's made soyboys so excited. They weren't like this about WiiU or 3DS, and Nintendo games aren't really pandering to liberal SJW:s in any ways.