Black Egyptian Hoax

Is BS and complete bunk made up by delusional nigs and promoted by kikes.
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/
DNA evidence indicates they were less black In ancient times than today and that they now have 8% African ancestry.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-figure_pottery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorian_invasion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no shit

Study showed that ancient Egyptians looked like modern Armenians and Turks.

even greek gods were black lol stay mad you virgin loser cuck

king tuts dna is European and so is the queens also today Egyptians are not black.
You see you can try to rewrite history and even shit out faked junk science like bbc is currently doing but you still are preaching to people that don't have a dog in this.
When it comes to fully stealing someone elses history (because yours is only compromised of pure failure) you still have to get rid of the people whos actual history it is... you know the non black Egyptians and they already hate you for trying to steal their past.
Everyone was much more happy with you just robbing liquor stores instead of stealing history.

>DNA tests
>But I have a vase where this guy looks like a nigger!
>Ignoring all the ones where they are depicted as white
>Somehow believe that niggers with an average IQ of 70 created all ancient civilizations even in the face of the contrary DNA evidence

even hitler was black

shut the fuck up, cuck. a few hundred years from now, your people won't exist anymore, so good like trying to whitewash other people's history. haha
this vase proves the ancient egyptians (old kingdom) were black, as well as herakles. you're just sad. even the british were black. look up cheddar man. LOL "european" HAHAHAHA you don't even exist. XD

Prove it nigger. I just beat up a nigger today in front of a black girl.

You have to be at least 12 to post on this site

Here's what your real history looks like monkey boi

it's over you lost cuck

Oh he's a grown adult but nigger's skulls harden at 14 years old so they can't grow anymore.

men are black in greek vases because they stayed out in the sun, while the women are always white because they had to stay inside the house.
It's not that hard to understand, the easiest way for ancient cultures to distinguish two groups is to give them opposite characteristics.

cry me a river you dumb fuck the dna results are in and how does it go again.. right "we wuz kangs!" not you lol How does that make you feel? Not even marvel cash grab cape shit can change that sooo sorry not sorry.

Shut up black sissy boi

>look up cheddar man

... maybe instead of throwin media crap around you should ACTUALLY look at the study, to make it short its a sjw scientist that "isn't sure about this at all but they might have been black so let it be black lolool"
Its basically bbc rewriting history tier for dump people that don't have the intellect to get it like you and the couple that borderline get it still play along because other peoples achievments are just soooooooo much bigger by comparison to the history of monica.
Its almost a requirement to be a dumbfuck to swallow this crap when there is dna evidence..so congrats I guess.

You do know that the majority of the world is Asia and we hate niggers as well right?
we not gonna pay for your shit like wpp did after that.

I enjoy the fact that, as the truth keeps coming out, you will only get more and more cucked. You "euros" have no history. Without cannons and firearms (which you didn't invent, because you're not black moors) you wouldn't have anything. Stay cucked lulz.

You're the reason Sup Forums is worse than ever now. Stop replying to the absolute weakest attempt at bait.

Lol the truth is in and the truth is blacks are the missing link between apes and man

>muh vase!!!
>yeah but look her DNA
>lala cant hear you, why angry? cant wait when truth comes out

whatever lets you sleep at night monica

You sound like Ngannou before his beat down nig boi

this
t. archeologist

try again. this is memnon, king of ethiopia. Notice that the greeks paint ethiopian men black and other men white. herakles was ethiopian and so were the egyptians. this is too easy, cucks. instead of trying to prove black men were not rulers of the world in ancient times, try to find a girlfriend. you racist "white supremacists" love fucking eachother butts.

Lol faggot. We showed you a DNA test. It doesn't matter what a vase looked like. 5 seconds ago you said Greeks were black. You have no consistency. You people were literally living in the Jungle when we arrived in Africa.

the chinese built the city of babylon because both babylon and the chinese live in asia

Literally 5 minutes ago you said Greeks were black now you're saying the Greeks painted most men white and only Ethiopians black. Well that would make sense since Ethiopians are black. Egyptians and Greeks on the other hand are Mediterranean Caucasians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-figure_pottery

WE WUZ:

EGYPTS
JEWS
MUSLIMS
NATIVE AMERICANS
EUROPEANS
ALIENS
ASIANS

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

herakles was from ancient greece (during the beginnings of greece), while this vase was from the battle of troy. different times. eastern european barbarians invaded that middle east, which is why trojans have a lighter skin color. you know nothing of history and your opinions would be shut down by any normie, because you're an ignorant cuck. 100k years from now, black people will be sailing through the stars, while your people will have faded away into non existence. you will never be superior. you racists will always be cucks. see ya, tired of teaching you cucks real history. go masturbate to stormcuck posts on stormfront. you seem to like their pseudoscience. as for the dna test, we know the macedonians invaded egypt. but, black people built egypt from the ground up, including the pyramids. there are more pyramids in sudan (nubia) than egypt. cry more barbarian cucks, and fuck you.

You honestly think black people will be "sailing through the stars?" Based on what? You people can't even hardly feed yourselves. Space travel was pioneered by white men. Oh wait. Go ahead and try to claim it's not like the lying hypocritical nigger you are. Claiming other people's history and then saying it's other people who do so? Your knowledge of history is made up in your own head.

Just so you come back from your "wakanada" fantasy wishful thinking idiocy.
just a reminder that you have been alone richest continent on the entire world for 2000 years and didn't even make it to the wheel lol
Literally wasted millennia with nothing to show for it at all.

That was your "progress" the point where the rest of the world found you lol Basically with your pants down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorian_invasion

There are two hypothesis on origin of Dorian people:

1) They were always in Greece and conquered the other tribes (Achaeans, Ionians, Aeolians)

2) They were an ancient tribe of Danubian culture and this story of invasion was after named The Return of the Heracleidai (The return of the sons of Heracles)

But, you know...MUH ANCESTTORRSS, WE WERE KANGZZZ

i have shown the facts and you still want to argue. you cannot change the truth. your racist ancestors did everything they could to hide the truth. thankfully, the truth is coming out every day. seems like you're the same as them. the only few people who think like you are other bigots, and this is why the truth will come out no matter how hard you try (it's already out there, if you're honest about your research, but I know you racists are very dishonest). well, stay in your world of narcissistic illusions, while the world moves forward and the truth is revealed. just don't get mad when you find out that it was europeans who did everything they could to delay human progress. this is how humanity will remember people like you: nothing but a burden on humanity.

Haha someone in this thread LARPING as a nigger,

No way are niggers on POL, and no way would one be here spelling properly like this LARP is.

Pathetic white cucks deserve the rope.

>100k years from now, black people will be sailing through the stars

your species would revert back to what we would call the Stone Age

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! This is the same 'slut' nigger from Canada! Take off your fag flag canadian niggerslut. Oh and btw, I can tell....just how bad i've "BROKEN" (you). It's soo pathetic that you even attempt, to try to act like me. All you do is embarrass yourself and race even more, while showing off that 70 IQ there chimp-a-roo. GTFOH bitch. Or show us your fat flabby worthless monkey tits.

>I are showin yu da factz ands yuz stillz arguez.
WE

Hey bitch wtf happened? Now that im here...your not so chatty anymore are you? I AM your mother fucking master bitch! I've own your mind! Both you know it...and so do I. Come back...I miss you XD