I was just wondering why only nazis are considered the highest of evil...

I was just wondering why only nazis are considered the highest of evil. Many rulers in history have killed lot of people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgZigqaorrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you assholes made a point of being evil on purpose. At least us communists were doing it on accident.

b ecause unlike other sub-empires, nazis were good at it on an indistrial level, and jews are butt-hurt to not have been the first in a type of industry at one point in time

>I was just wondering why only nazis are considered the highest of evil.
It's a testament to western Jewish influence. You will find that in other parts of the world, the Nazis are not considered so evil.
>youtube.com/watch?v=dgZigqaorrg

LOL the fuck?
>yeah let those people starve
>whoops

>Intentionally kill large portions of your own population
Yeah we can play it off at least, you guys can't play off your stuff. You made and continue to make a specific point of looking and acting as evil as possible.

Where is FOUNDATION MYTH pastabro when he is finally needed?

Nazis are the ultimate evil because of (((who))) controls society.

> stalin starved ukrainians
> mao exterminated chinks
> pol pot butchered random slant eyed
> Hitler incarcerated a community who tried to ruin his country and who nows is plaguing most institutions in the western society
gee I wonder why Ady is always the bad guy

Because the Jews own the media.

better business plan; it's all about the mission statement. also chequed

How, specifically?

Nazis put a bunch of skull symbols on shit. I don't know what was expected. Put skull icons on something and people will think it's evil! What did you expect.

Yes I saw that sketch too. Now, outside of jokes, how did the Nazis "go out of their way to be evil"?

Red and black visual themes. Skulls on shit. Making a point of bragging about killing their own population instead of downplaying it like every other nation.
>Make intentional effort to make your political ideology look evil
>People think your political ideology is evil
>WTF JEWS???

>muh racism

Because 16 trillion of gods chosen people were burned alive and eaten in cannibal sex orgies.

because they were winning and now they lost, and since instead of killing the "rich" they killed specific races, aka jews, aka most media holding people, they are absolute evil, if niggers holded media power you would have slavery documentaries more often, but now it's jews, also it was dismishing of anything that wasn't german, so other super powers couldn't benefit from it so they said fuck it

>how they dress
Irrelevant to good or evil.

>Making a point of bragging about killing their own population instead of downplaying it like every other nation.
[citation needed]

Its because Hitler and the Nazis went after the people who now rule over and control the world.

this

>Irrelevant to good or evil.
It's not irrelevant to how people see them. The question was "why do people think they're the most evil", and the answer is "because they made a point of evoking evil themes."
>[citation needed]
All modern Nazis make sure to actively brag about it.

Those were military uniforms. They represent the death of the enemy, including dirty commies who deserved to die anyway. That's not evil.

Hey who is owning your medias and your school system?

Yeah cool why don't you go ahead and show me any good thing in the world that's marked with a fucking skull symbol, retard.

because they went after the jews

Lesson learned.
If you want to success as a politican, you must look as friendly as you can. What you do does not matter, if you keep smiling and dressing up as friendly.

piratebay

Literally this.

The Jews are in control of the Western narrative.

smilin' jack

of course you'd say that your country litteraly censors skeletons chinkchong

cant build a narrative with that kind of free thinking, you just sit tight and we will send someone around to have a chat with you.

Yes???
Do you know nothing of politics.
Piratebay is cosplaying as villains of industry, even if they're good. It's still using symbols that mean "bad" and "evil". I like the site and even I still think the skull is intended to mean "evil".
Guess again, retard, I'm in the US.

Jews write the history books. and jews have an ingrained fear of anything remotely similar to nazism

kek lurk more newfriend

People see them as bad because nazis are portreyed as evil in the media. Thus, people who look like nazis = "evil".

Red and black is a classic combo, because it looks good and skulls are traditional German heraldry, and used all over. For example, pic related is the cap badge of the 17th lancers, British army.

>All modern Nazis make sure to actively brag about it.
Most modern Nazis (>implying any exist) deny the holocaust.

aw shit niggar a commie who doesn't come from china ! Now my joke is ruined; i've been bamboozled !

Because 6 gorillion god's chosen people were taken to camp.

Fair well, i can understand your point, but i see that as rather nazis killed people not because what they have done, would done, but rather because they were born this way. It all comes down to this point if people are born as incompetent and should we kill them for it. It is just exactly opposed to what people are told in schools or by other people.

They specifically used skull and crossbones. The universal symbol for "pirates are about to murder you!" Even if it was some heritage thing, it means you won't be remembered fondly by history.

Obviously this

Did you see the pic I posted? That's not nazi.

history is written by the victors.
the commies and Jew controlled Allies won WWII so they get to decide what gets recorded and what doesn't.

That doesn't matter. Nazis used the skull and crossbones, and anyone who uses skull and crossbones, or even just skull, is setting themselves up to not be remembered fondly by history.

Because of (((them))), anecdotally no one gave a fuck about Nazis being super evil until the late 1950s/Early 60s. Atleast in Britain Germans were just seen as the "sporting warring type" who we have to knock into place every now and again. No one saw them as any kind of ultimate evil.

what about pirates? pirates are fun!

>Other examples of people using a skull and crossbones don't matter

You're being a faggot. Stop.

Well fuck everyone else then. The Totenkopf is a Prussian tradition and symbolsies that soldiers of the German army didn't fear death. More than I can say for a bunch of half wit commie cunts who heared their own men into German machine gun fire without weapons for fear of being gunned down by their Jewish commissars behind them. Your historically illiterate ass can go fuck itself.

Because they’re the only threat the awful Jews have had in the last century and they must not be allowed to rise again. The media is controlled by Jews and therefore they control the narrative that they are the worst thing ever when actually they were heroes

The Nazis killed 6-8 Million GERMANS for no good reason other than ego.

Pirates were still going to murder you.
>but some obscure tradition said it's okay
That has nothing to do with the original question. The original question is "why do people think the Nazis are especially evil" and the answer is "because they cosplayed evil". Whether they cosplayed it on accident isn't relevant, they were walking around in evil cosplay.

Pirates are fucking awesome

>>Intentionally kill large portions of your own population

They tended to use human subjects from parts of the population they didn't like or disagreed with them for all their scientific advancements

>Red and black visual themes. Skulls on shit. Making a point of bragging about killing their own population instead of downplaying it like every other nation.
never happen jew

(((Why))) do you think?

Because they lost and their leader went insane and killed himself like the little bitch he was.
And that made the branding very easy.

you say "they tend" you make it seem like it was known and widespread. Only two doctors did this and the world only found out AFTER the fall of the wall.

he lived his life in argentina. for more information visit fbi . gov

They were the opponent in the largest war ever, shifting spheres of influence into intercontinental superpowers.

It's in the nature of power to villainize those that lose, for it is victors that have absolute control.

Partially British propaganda about how Germany was trying to conquer the world(THE IRONY) and partially because neo-Nazis are fucking retards.

thank you, this one is better

Because jews own the media and nazis are opposed to jews

He has a point, most of normal people don't like nazis just because they get scared off by the symbolism and connect it with evil. I can say that because only some years ago I was as disgusted by nazis as a normal sheepie today.

'Evil Cosplay'. How fucking old are you? Were the Prussians evil too because that's where the Totenkopf comes from? Are the British evil because some of their units had similar markings? No one (With the exception of butthurt Poles) thinks the Prussians were evil. Some double standard eh? You don't 'cosplay evil'. Jesus Christ, go back to lefty/pol/ with your porky dick sucking tranny mod, it's more your intellectual speed.

The point m8, is that before the Jews started memeing nazi = ultimate evil, skulls and things were not seen as evil.

PIc related again. 101 squadron, Israeli Airforce (Oy Vey!).

>killed himself like the little bitch he was.
He did it so (((his enemies))) couldn't get the glow-gore propaganda of a torturous execution, see Gaddafi.

last sentence is what I meant to quote because that statement is false for nazis but true for communists, especially the ones he's talking about. He just can't accept that communists are scum and nazis contributed to the advancement of society as a whole and still used today.

>How fucking old are you?
At best, it's a woman. At worst, it's trying to be one.

Nazis were the definitely better than communists, but they were publicy hateful against certain people, which made it easy for people to manipulate against those who can't think by themself and do what their told to do. They were also not coordinated like the jews and they thought if they lose the war, the fight is over and they act according to it.

Me reply is a mess, hope you can understand.

Yeah, Katyn and Gulag were quite an accidents, you may say.