This is the face of modern australia

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grh0tlJtViw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah. looks like my school photos.

graduated uni last year 4 people had aussie names rest were Asian. out of 75 grads

ar rook the same

here is an older photo

Chang graduating from university from parents savings. Goes on to earn 100k+

You sit here and bawl about Asians taking over. How about you work as hard as them to get the same?

Better Asian than middle eastern or african.

>have strict inmigration policy
>pic

my face

Me on the right

Whats wrong?

>what is nepotism

Here's one of my from 15 years ago. Melbourne btw.

No the top left isn't me. I did bully him once or twice though.

education is our third largest export behind wheat and iron ore.

Here’s the face of original Australians. What’s your point OP? White men stole Australia from these fucks. Now Asians are stealing it from you limp dick fucks.

Damn, you had some lookers in your class.

did you bone bottom row second from the left?
i would have

bottom right is you. ching chong pu

those are dingo herders from indonesia you stupid septic tank of a human! australia was declared TERRA NULLIUS by the authorities in sixteen-sixty-fuck-you nobody fucking lived there at all.

bottom row, second and third from left.
Sick upskirt shot, i wonder if they knew their pussies would be in the school yearbook?

#2 and #3 bottom left zoom in

Seriously, wtf is going on here? Perth is swamped with pajeets. We are a few years away from being poo poo land.

CHRIST it looks like British Columbia
Looks like new zealand is going to be the backup plan in case Canada fails now

Yep. Chinks too but they congregate in the richer suburbs.

Uh NZ, Canada and Australia all have similarly disastrous migration policies.

nigga dey all chinese!

still better than niggers

DESU I prefer chinks to pajeets. They seem more clean and less ugly.

Made me think of this old video
youtube.com/watch?v=grh0tlJtViw

>face of modern australia
wrong, the face of australia is half filipino half white

>chinese niggers go to other countries in droves yet bitch when other people go to their countries.

You two are retarded those are there thighs

how many of their men do sex tourisum in the philippines and how many of those men bring back some asian nigger wife

it is strict. but we are importing our future overloards by only bringing in high IQ non-whites.

>Face of modern Australia

They don’t look homeless to me.

Canada mostly imports Northern Europeans and East Asians.

Australia mostly imports SEA monkeys.

America and Europe mostly import niggers and spics.

So... Falklands?

We 're full of poos too, hopefully I can get some deported, cause I know for sure they abuse their visas the dirty fucking cunts

Fuck I hate them. Ugly smelly roddents

I figure people are only really going to start getting concerned when the agitation for political representation (and control) starts ratcheting up. Right now they think they're just importing people to artificially inflate their property prices, and there won't be a consequence for leaving the front door open.

Whoops.

They need to go back.

This is old Australia.

Honestly we're having a celebration, we got one out of our work. His name was fucking deep, such a cocky prick, hope he ends up on the street in New Delhi.

Still two white stragglers.

I don't understand. Isn't modern Australia supposed to be diverse? Where's the diversity?

You dumb burger. We are SELLING IT TO THEM. Gonna get a cool trillion for Sydney mate. The leafs got almost 200 billion for Vancouver and NZ will get a few trillion for their northern Island.

How much did the Mexicans give you for California again?
Oh and Detroit, the blacks must have paid a handsome sum for that industrial powerhouse.

C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D

com

most of them look like half breeds

Americans are just jealous the the chinese pay the white man for the cities he sells them and their clients dont.

No it isn't. Australia is the nation created by white people.

Diverse means no white people. Full diversity was achieved.

I don't have a problem with it, so long as they assimilate and they will if they haven't already. Our culture is very inviting and rewards anyone who works hard. Stop being white niggers.. go get a fucking job and concentrate on improving yourself instead of blaming others for your failings.

just the right amount of diversity

Oh course you don't your a chink.
Its nice the Chinese pay us for our cities but some would still prefer we don't sell to them.

Australia is gonna get fucked by climate change anyway. I recommend all white people there to prepare to jump ship and move to more livable lands. Let the gooks and poos have the desert.

Can't dodge the Age of Rodge

i wish we had chinks rather than pakis

pakis are rapey and the girls are kept indoors so whitey cant fuck em,only chance you get to fuck a paki girl is when shes at college and is nt married off yet

>blaming others for your failings
>implying
fuck off, culture stems from DNA. If the country becomes 80% Asian do you think the Australian culture of today would still exist? Hint: if you asnwered yes you are retarded. If you answered no but then "i dont care" then you hate our culture and should fucking leave

>meanwhile typical polish school

>White men stole Australia
you cant steal something that wasn't claimed, niggers thought the land owned them, then when they're told the land had value "no actually it was the other way, who owned the land, gib back whitey"

You are not immune. I've already seen the pajeet plague infesting your land.

Holy shit I wish we had this many asians

this politician dont think in their children future even if they get obscene rich they will lose the country in when has lived for generation,what wrong with them?

>he doesn't know the Magyar are asian
why the fuck do I know more about Hungary that a Hungarian

JUST

did somebody blink?

Hahaha, they look like a bunch of faggots. I can definitely see the Slav in them.

These kids have less than 1% of chance of getting raped, stabbed in the streets or having their faces melted by acid. A little of that magic diversity could fix that.

No, we are basically slavs.
I, for one, am willing to go back to our Eurasian roots and breed beautiful Eurasian children with asian qt-s. I went yellow once and I'll never go back

no thats monkeys, like in trees

You are racist. I guess the people in this pic look the same, too.

>PULL YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOT STRAPS

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

Oh boy I want to impregnate every single asian girl on that pic.

If the Trend continues in 100 years we'll be albinos

>DOUBT [X]

From Warsaw where I live I've seen only asians who mind their own business, never bothering anyone and hohols who are what we were for UK after entering EU

Post your photo, let's see how manly of a kangaroo you are cheeky cunt

Is it though lol

I feel so bad for those people.

lots of snatches on display

You're lucky to have immigrants like these. If they were any darker they'd start assimilating with the abbos instead and you'd run out of petrol in a matter of days.

>100k
>in Sydney or Melbourne
meh

that's lower middle class, good luck buying property without Chenette or more parents' savings

i feel bad for my children and the coowardice and greed of my politician,in what world you think you are living retard?

Chinks are literally colonizing Australia and New Zealand.

Just because they are smart doesn't make them your friends.

Your worst enemy is your most capable one.

as if chinese arent extinging tibetans anduigurs if they dont take more agresive aproach is that they cant

>asians taking over Australia like they did UK
>even at a higher rate
>their Education actually went up
>crime went down
>productivity went up
>GDP/GDI went up
>growth went up
Checkmate Trumptards, I don't understand why these asians are different than UK asians though. Maybe the cops in the UK are just more corrupt like the US cops.

How many chinks have you lads shagged?

Yeah but they are polish...they are like half real people

Werent you guys supposed to be the most racist and violent of people from the anglosphere?What happen to you to become like this, I mean you guys pretty badasses in WW1 and WW2.

>I don't understand why these asians are different than UK asians though.
Google that mate it's no mystery.

>Im white and British. My parents emigrated to Australia 9 years ago and are citizens (I was 21 and therefore couldn't go as a dependent).
>My fathers offered me a job working with him as a floor layer
>Uncles been a citizen since 1984
>Still can't go there and live

Yet they let refugees,chinks and muslims in.

AWESOME

>T. Zhang

Go fuck yourself Chink. You'll get what's coming to you.

>meme flag

Fuck off

what is wrong to feel more attached more to and ideology to a country ,fuck yourself

wow... subhumans!

would fuck the girl wearing stockings
i don't care if she's underage lol

Modern Canada is about the same. Vancouver schools are all Chinese.

>Worshipping the success of a race other than your own. All that's happening is that many jobs that could go to talented whites are going to the chink invaders. Every achievement they create is an achievement of a chink living in your country, and not your own blood. And most of their achievements will be smuggled back to China via corporate espionage.