Why don't we cuck the jews and plant the ARYAN seeds in their Khazar fields?

Why don't we cuck the jews and plant the ARYAN seeds in their Khazar fields?

Wouldn't that be like anuddha shoah?

Fuck off kike. Jews are jews from the mother you piece of shit.

>Literally adding to our numbers
>Anudder shoah
Stupid goy.

Tbh I really like my penis and don't want it to be cut, I wonder if Jewish witches crave for perfect uncut dickenings?

>snake
Jews are snakes. Jews are brood of vipers

>You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?
>Matthew 23:33

gib judic gf

Wouldn't that BLEACH them though? What if we made the jewesses quit jewishness? Jewishness is mostly a cultural thing, if you child is never told that his mother is jewish and if his dick is uncut he will not be a jew.

So when Dr. Peterson said we have to Slay the Dragon, he said we should impregnate the jews?

Jewish girls are too ugly

So Judaism is cuck proof?

Who cares? Are you not determined to save the white race?

No that's just jewish propaganda, they want you to think there's some ''magical'' jewish properties in the women that an ARYAN couldn't BLEACH away. My seed is strong enough. If you don't initiate your children to judaism, they will not be jews.

this, my seed is of sufficient strength to wash away the judaism.

The only way to get rid of the Jews that outbreed the Jew start mating with their women every woman you take away from them is a woman they can't have

> Yes goy
> Give us your precious genes goy
> That's how you are going to defeat us goy

Judendom is a cult not only a race. The only way to breed them out is killing are their ideologist, burning all their temples and to murder all their men too.

If we can't do that, then no aryan seed for the jew girl.
Jews literally stole from the best genetic stock of european people, that's how you see all those "really cute" israeli woman when the average is ugly as monkey ass and retarded as an inbreed sand monkey.
Those are not jew genes, those are stolen european genes.

That's exactly what I was getting at. If we seduce their women to the ARYAN COCK and European Tradition, the Rabbis will be oy veying and they either get SHOAH'd or they have to change the rules. Either way, they will be fucked!

If our plan fails, our children at least get to be on the winning team. We can't lose with this strategy.

Why is that stupid girl getting all the screen time when its clearly trying to sell me a snake!

I hate her sloped kike forehead
but the feet game ridicolous

What if we started a cult inside of the cult to subvert it? A counter-semitic jewish cult? Wouldn't that work in theory?

The serpent is actually the girl, they are not called ''shapeshifters'' for no reason.

The whole world has been trying to do this since the election of Abraham by my Lord, it’s been 5000~ years since then and the Jews are still around and they will always be around, the Lord watches over them all the way til He comes again

You first OP.... go ahead.

Because "muh Jews" fags are gamma males that could never do this.

>The serpent is actually the girl, they are not called ''shapeshifters'' for no reason.

pretty sure that's a bullshit rule they made up to prevent from being jewed themselves..doesn't make it fuckin true tho..

Weird that they use a snake, when in their own religion the snake is the symbol of the deceiver.