youtube.com/watch?v=F1HU_pqMiWA
mega.nz/#!xZZWzYhJ!Dijqdy7cc4TZn_q2gDmOv9qELqPaXblfut3fl4rEl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=HcBqwyuuSSc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw9KPzGvtE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Story?

Because it's ok when they do it

Who cares?

It's what they get for going there and taking over.

Just look at how pissed all amerilards get by all the spics and niggers in US outbreeding them.

wypipo deserve dat sheeeiit

colonizin honkeys needa go back to they caves

Cape town run out of water, and it was whites fault.

Because every media outlet in the western world pointedly ignores the obvious. C'mon, man. You can't honestly be surprised about this shit anymore.

Because the eu wants to get rid of white people isn't it obvious at this point?

youtube.com/watch?v=F1HU_pqMiWA

it's a sangoma curse. they were right all along. how could we be so blind?

>jewsnews.co.il

what did they mean by this?

We do, only so many people post slide and bait threads its hard to tell,

bump

I'm pretty sure that picture is from the Middle East.

Unless your into political indoctrination it's really the only fun thing to do around here.

It's probably broadcasted in Israel to stop stop the gullible and naive from espousing diversity and enrichment of the (((homeland)))

>demoralisation,
fuck you OP, we knew the world was already hell, pol/ is anons come to realise we are the ones with the only Hope left.
We care.

>>

I emailed a Swedish news paper and asked exactly that. They're state funded so they're obligated to answer. I'll post it on Sup Forums when they answer.

I have a word document consisting of 645 pages of South-African whites being murdered if anyone is interested.

mega.nz/#!xZZWzYhJ!Dijqdy7cc4TZn_q2gDmOv9qELqPaXblfut3fl4rEl9c

>educating yourself on quality posts
>political indoctrination
your nose is showing

Niggers need to be removed for good. Don't even keep them alive as slaves. Just remove niggers.
This world will not know piece until all non-whites are removed.

Not happening anytime soon tho

Spread the word brother. We need international intervention

Ooh snap. Take that L OP

Fake and gay!

based peruvian

Unfortunately not. Without niggers, mudshits and jews we could be travelling to different galaxies by now.

Lmao remember to sage

You are a disgrace.

You do realise it was almost uninhabited when whites arrived in that location, only through their success did the niggers begin breeding and surviving to adulthood to become the majority.

I truely wish you an interesting life.

This man is worse than Sam Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=HcBqwyuuSSc

Is this real?

>South-Africa
nobody cares about some shit whole
filed with niggers and white niggers

it doesn't get attention because it doesn't fit the Leftist corporate media narrative. It was this soft touch journalism that led white South Africans to think that all would be well in the Rainbow Nation when they became a minority and not hunted, tortured, raped and murdered by vengeful blood thirty tribal savages

Thank you brother.

Yes, she was also raped.

This man is a monster.

He has killed many, many girls.

If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas
anyone who has sympathy for trash living a shit hole like south africa should just get the fuck out of here
bunch of white niggers claiming victim when they did it to themselves.

VFX

nah, yesteryear

fun times

pic related fuckin struck again, didn't he?

You're not going to get it in time.

I'm begging you to realize this and to understand what it means you must do.

Now that is some shit head logic

Lauren Southern talked this with Molyneux. Lauren also mentioned that the EU has brought up this issue altho I am fairly sure that nothing will be done.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw9KPzGvtE0

I totally agree. There are many South Africans who need safety. English, Scottish and Afrikaans people...

Why isn't there a /sawg/ general thread?
>South Africa White Genocide

I would bump it. Someone in discord should arrange to do this regularly.

Im totally up for this. Lets do it.

It sickens me that you can't ask for asylum from Europe just because you are white and the situation there "doesn't exist". Not enough points to the leaders from virtue signaling I guess.

It's so fucking sad when it's the innocent people who get killed instead of clueless fucks like you. I'd trade 100 dumb cunts of your sort to bring back one dead SA farmer.

becasue it doesnt exist.

There are maternity wards full of nothing but somali nigglets in my city. Unguarded mostly. It would be so goddamned easy to start an actual race war.

>EU has brought up this issue
> I am fairly sure that nothing will be done.
I'm fairly sure the sun will rise tomorrow. Just arm yourself Finn.

hello nigger

It's OK when it's white suffering.

Well if they are pagan satanic Africans... yeah, this will not be reported by the mainstream media... the media is all pagan satanic

deserves it for not worshiping the glorious BBC

>Jews News
>Blue's Clues
>They're giving us a clue
>It's all what the Jews want
>They don't mean "news" they mean "knew"
>The Jews Knew

Is that fucking ajit pai.
My poo

who is he?

Fuck you. Almost all of us did nothing but try and help.

Not my problem, should have genocided them in the first place

Kill them all

Of course it doesn't, only white men can be racists and kill others because of the color of their skin.

KYS faggot.

tradthot Lauren Southern is making videos about this recently

>did nothing but try and help niggers
fucking libtard nigger lovers
you all are getting what you deserve

I hope you and your family get rapped, beaten, stabbed, then set on fire one at a time, with you being last.

what kind of SJW retard goes to africa to try and help niggers
you are worst then Conan O'Brien going to Haiti

if it wasn't for libtard white niggers going to africa and " helping " they would have dead out by now,

This thread was made to discredit by using the fake picture.

sage

Do you think that whole deal with RPA geting fucked might be a punishment from ZOG for RPA developing nuclear weapons?

jews control media.

OP IS A FAGGOT
This image has been used for years for multiple propaganda purposes when, in fact, it is just a scene from a horror movie.

Rite cuz im sure white murders are just a myth right?
You are actually dumb enough to discredit a valid concern cuz the image doesn't align with whats happening there.
If you want some real gore i can easily go to wikileaks to post some images of you animals necklacing your own people. I cant begin to imagine what you do to whites.

R E
E A
R A R A R
A E
E R

>Why is nobody talking about the white genocide happening in South-Africa
Looks like everybody is waiting for America to act first, instead of killing niggers by the thousands.
So maybe RUSSIA or CHINA will bring salvation to whites in South Africa.
Looks like America is too scared of real niggers.

For Jews that’s considered the funny papers section.

kys faggot.

>4 million+ whites can just pack up and leave with zero refugee support and behind enemy lines

raysis

You still don't get it. You need to take back your land. You need to murder, steal, and be creative. For us whites, this will negatively affect our sanity and moral compass. But its a sacrifice you must make.

Just tell them to paint their faces black and head towards Europe, I am sure that Sweden would love to take them all in.

In all seriousness tho, you are right. This issue cannot be solved by telling these ppl that they should just leave all behind, especially when 90% of the world population is not even aware that things in SA have escalated from bad to worse. In their eyes there simply is not any problems and the whole white genocide is a fairy tale made up by racists.

The issue should be recognized globally and necessary measures should be taken asap. We do it all the time is other shit holes that are populated by subhumans so why should our own race be any different?

Do you have pic related without anything written on it?

I think it's funny that for the past year all thr criticism i heard about Lauren southern was why doesn't she talk about white genocide? People said they would love her for that. She's doing that now and now the goalposts were moved.

I wish I was joking with this post, but how bad is it to travel in SA this year? A family member of mine decided to do so, and I am unsure how hard I should dissuade them from that / what tipps to give to them.

I wish I knew how to pick up girls :((((

Where’s the story faggot??

>Where’s the story faggot??
here,

Yah tell them TO NOT GO THERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
I can give you some documentaries hours long but a quick search on liveleak of necklacing will turn your stomach upside down and chip away your humanity.
DO NOT LET THEM GO THERE FOR FUCKS SAKE

he should be punished.
I hope nobody will find his social media accounts, kek

Arizona Ansorry

It isn't that easy. They already travelled, well, everywhere else. Arabia before arab spring, SE-Asia, South americas, india and shit. They would know how to handle themselves in "normal" countries.
Problem is they are bluepilled as fuck, and if I come with anything remotely resembling the truth / racism to them, they will block the rest of my message on principle.